PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Dennis Kucinich Saw UFO, Shirley MacLaine Writes

Bradley in DC
10-24-2007, 10:51 PM
[not all press is good press]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,304858,00.html

Rep. Dennis Kucinich Saw UFO, Shirley MacLaine Writes
Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Ohio Democrat and presidential candidate "felt a connection in his heart" when he saw a strange object floating in the sky while visiting Shirley MacLaine in the 1980s in her Washington state home, according to a new book by the actress-turned-clairvoyant.

In the book — to be released Nov. 6 — MacLaine writes, "He saw a gigantic triangular craft, silent and observing him. It hovered for about 10 minutes or so and sped away with a speed he couldn't comprehend. He felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind."

Click here to read the full story on myFoxCleveland.com

A spokeswoman for Kucinich said the congressman has no comment on the book.

McDermit
10-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh boy

RP4ME
10-25-2007, 12:31 AM
i dunno whats worse that he was visisting Mclane or that he saw a UFO

Perry
10-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Do the Shirley MacLaine weirdness and the UFO weirdness come together and cancel each others weirdness out?:p

Spirit of '76
10-25-2007, 04:36 AM
Theres a video floating around out there that has McCain talking about how much he supports investigating UFO sightings in Arizona.

Malakai0
10-25-2007, 05:40 AM
So what.... Nothing wrong at all with curiosity IMO. It's what turned us onto Ron and the current situation in the world.

constituent
10-25-2007, 05:49 AM
dennis kucinich pulled a Rick Warren (http://www.answers.com/topic/saddleback-church)? <~~~c'mon click it]

Pete
10-25-2007, 05:51 AM
I wonder if MacLaine was, uh, ministering to Dennis at the time. :D

Madison
10-25-2007, 06:00 AM
I've seen a UFO too...if you really think UFO's or other intelligent life doesn't exist, you're the crazy one. ;)

KingTheoden
10-25-2007, 06:06 AM
I think the key here is that by associating a candidate with UFO lore, he is instantly a pariah in most circles. This is not to say that investigation of UFOs is wrong, but one must be practical and understand that to talk about such things is going to assure you are made into a joke care of the media.

From a marketing perspective, this is not very good. Kucinich: vegan, hippie, UFO contactee.

constituent
10-25-2007, 06:55 AM
probably an acid refugee too.

Bradley in DC
10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
I think the key here is that by associating a candidate with UFO lore, he is instantly a pariah in most circles. This is not to say that investigation of UFOs is wrong, but one must be practical and understand that to talk about such things is going to assure you are made into a joke care of the media.

From a marketing perspective, this is not very good. Kucinich: vegan, hippie, UFO contactee.

I'm pretty hard pressed to find taxpayer funding of UFOs at the federal level as an enumerated power in the constitution!

Second_Tier_My_Ass
10-25-2007, 08:13 AM
I'm pretty hard pressed to find taxpayer funding of UFOs at the federal level as an enumerated power in the constitution!

actually, ron paul believes one of the sole purposes for a federal government is to keep us safe, and if the government believes that UFOs might pose a threat to our national security, then investigating them is one of the few things the government is allowed to do under the constitution. remember the UFO over chicago's o'hare airport a year ago? that's a strict no-fly zone except for the aircraft which are taking off or landing there. i could see why the government would feel the need to investigate them. and in fact they have done so in the past, in project bluebook.