PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher doubles down, calls Sarah Palin a c*nt at live show in Dallas.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2011, 09:53 PM
LoL.

I find Maher to be one of the most distasteful people out there as well as being a hypocrite.

(I wonder how long it would take for his outraged splutterings if Limbaugh called Michelle Obama a c*nt or, god forbid and horrors, Barack a nigg*er?)

At the same time I can't help but chuckle at the, surely coming, outraged hollerings from the "right wing".

And around and around it goes.

Bill Maher at the Winspear on Sunday night: ‘Your new theater isn’t gonna be clean for long’

Posted on 28 Mar 2011 at 1:39pm

http://www.dallasvoice.com/maher-your-beautiful-theater-gonna-long-1070487.html

It’s that fearlessness — he acknowledged that some people would probably be uncomfortable with some of his remarks about religion, not to mention calling Sarah Palin a “cunt” (“there’s just no other word for her”) — that makes Maher the most dangerous person in comedy. He’s painfully well-informed, which means he takes no bullshit from anyone

dbill27
03-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Thats pretty shitty. Bill Maher is a low life.

madfoot
03-30-2011, 10:08 PM
He's a comedian, not a journalist. His politics pisses me off but he's pretty smart.

FrankRep
03-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Low class.

heavenlyboy34
03-30-2011, 10:40 PM
I disagree with Bill on quite a few things, but he is quite funny sometimes. Not nearly as consistently as George Carlin or Bill Hicks, but he has his moments. Plus, he was very fair to RP when ron was on his show.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2011, 10:41 PM
He's funny, but a low class dishonest prick.