PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck is actually decent tonight

mavtek
10-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Huhm shocking Glenn is talking about Sovereignty and how we're losing it, he's not mocking it either.

jamesmadison
10-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Fear mongering?

OptionsTrader
10-24-2007, 11:00 PM
I believe you misspelled a word.

actually ==> acting.

It happens.

Beck has been beating the fear mongering islamofascist boogeyman war drums for 6 years straight. He is no friend of the campaign and is no friend of the American people. Let him act concerned for a day. Tomorrow he will be telling you how afraid you need to be.

terlinguatx
10-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Primbs
10-25-2007, 02:13 AM
I think Beck is persuadable. Beck shares alot of Ron Paul's positions.

Question_Authority
10-25-2007, 06:08 AM
Huhm shocking Glenn is talking about Sovereignty and how we're losing it, he's not mocking it either.

Yeah I was shocked. He even admitted that for "several months" he had been denying the North American Union "conspiracy theory" and that he just didn't want to believe it, but now he realizes it is happening. He had just read the book, and was interviewing the author of, The Late Great United States (something like that).

Does he realize that Ron Paul has been talking about it for years? (And it is one of the reasons people think he is "nuts"?)

I thought it would be funny if I sent him an email and said "What? You are buying into this tin foil hat theory??? You must be the mayor of crazy town!"

kylejack
10-25-2007, 06:09 AM
I think Beck is persuadable. Beck shares alot of Ron Paul's positions.
Yep. He's very similar to Ron Paul, politically. If we can flip him on OMG ISLAMOFASCISM converting him would be a cakewalk.