PDA

View Full Version : Michael Savage - Ron Paul is an Honorable Man but Unelectable

Zatch
03-30-2011, 12:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck9Zum7jhdk

TheNcredibleEgg
03-30-2011, 12:19 AM
"I really don't want any calls on Ron Paul."

WTF?

crazyfacedjenkins
03-30-2011, 01:08 AM
Michael Weiner was so ashamed of his name that he changed it to the most cliche shit I've ever heard. The guy clearly suffers from a Napoleon complex and judging from his real last name, I'm assuming his low self esteem stems from his tiny...

Expatriate
03-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Michael Weiner was so ashamed of his name that he changed it to the most cliche shit I've ever heard. The guy clearly suffers from a Napoleon complex and judging from his real last name, I'm assuming his low self esteem stems from his tiny...

Now, now, that's below the belt.

fj45lvr
03-30-2011, 01:26 AM
at least if Paul siphons off 10% of the vote the neo-cons of the GOP will stay out of power.

steph3n
03-30-2011, 01:37 AM
at least if Paul siphons off 10% of the vote the neo-cons of the GOP will stay out of power.

for what the warhawk libs?

jazzloversinc
03-30-2011, 01:42 AM
I heard that on the radio tonight...he's a jerk. neo con.

JK/SEA
03-30-2011, 01:43 AM
for what the warhawk libs?

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. NEOCONS lose the election, but the libs get the honor of final treachery.

civusamericanus
03-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Well Savage calls RP unelectable, guess we shouldn't bother supporting RP for 2012... Gufahh Savage is not an honorable man, it's the people like Savage that are trying to make RP unelectable, by saying it enough times to make it true. Gosh, I'd love to prove everyone wrong... But then again, I told people, Obama would get the nod, and likely get elected, too bad I was right on that one.

Joey Fuller
03-30-2011, 06:19 AM
everyone who says he is unelectable... whether it is a radio talk show host, average person, FAUX news empty suit, etc. are acting as gatekeepers and their very words are roadblocks to the Ron Paul Movement...

the more you hear something, the more you believe it.

I am not naive, I know there are forces that would like to keep Ron Paul from becoming President, but nothing cannot stop an idea whose time has come.

People are sick of the two party paradigm, people are sick of endless war, and their tired of being robbed at the pump and the grocery store...

if we can present Ron Paul and his ideas as the solution then he can WIN.

Carehn
03-30-2011, 06:23 AM
My God! If this guy says it then it must be true. I have wasted the last 4 years of my life.

Joey Fuller
03-30-2011, 06:27 AM
oh yeah, we should flood Savage with complaints...
1-800-449-TALK
Michael Savage 800-449-8255 (800-449-TALK)
can anyone find an email for Michael Weiner/Savage?

Cowlesy
03-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Instead of turning him into a raging hater like Mark Levin, perhaps Jack Hunter will talk some sense into him.

Savage has Jack on weekly to discuss the issues.

I don't need these guys on Talk Radio to be singing Paul's praises, and he did call him honorable, but seriously..."unelectable" is really nearsighted.

Americans are tired and pissed off with the status quo. He shouldn't be so quick to judge.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 06:43 AM
I ask the same question I've been asking for three years: Is he not a natural born citizen or is he not over thirty-five years of age?

The rest is up to We, the People, Savage. Not you.

Original_Intent
03-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Title should be changed to "Ron Paul is an honorable man, but therefore unelectable.

wizardwatson
03-30-2011, 07:59 AM
Savage is for the whole war of terror bullshit. It's probably RP's foreign policy that he doesn't like.

But that doesn't even matter. The simple truth is that the oath of the President is to defend and protect the Constitution. If you are judging candidates by any yardstick other than their ability to do that, then you are part of the problem in my opinion.