PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's aggressive April travel schedule, includes the View and the Colbert Report

sailingaway
03-29-2011, 07:28 PM
On April 11th, I will head to Iowa to speak at Dordt College and then attend several events in the East.

On April 20th, I will go to Mississippi State University, and then on to Florida State on April 21st.

On April 25th, I will be in New York City for a book signing and appearances on no less than 6 tv shows, including The View and The Colbert Report.

And finally, on April 28, I will head to The University of Nevada in Reno.

I am also considering an additional trip to New Hampshire in April, and then trips to New Hampshire, Iowa, and Nevada in May.

(from Liberty Pac email)

Seems he was energized by last night's turn out in North Carolina, and by Gunny's speech!

Sola_Fide
03-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Sounds good to me.

Legend1104
03-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Can't wait for the MSU visit. I also cannot wait to see him on the view. Last time they wasted his time just talking about abortion, which by the way was, in my opinion, one of the best defenses against liberals against abortion that I have seen. They did not really talk about other major issues that he would run circles around them on (maybe thats why). Maybe he will announce on the view. That would get him press coverage for sure. When does his book come out?

trey4sports
03-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Can't wait for the MSU visit. I also cannot wait to see him on the view. Last time they wasted his time just talking about abortion, which by the way was, in my opinion, one of the best defenses against liberals against abortion that I have seen. They did not really talk about other major issues that he would run circles around them on (maybe thats why). Maybe he will announce on the view. That would get him press coverage for sure. When does his book come out?

LOL @ announcing on the view

QueenB4Liberty
03-29-2011, 08:18 PM

April 19, 2011.

I think it'd be funnier if he announced on Colbert, but I don't think he will.

rutgerscamdenYAL
03-29-2011, 08:25 PM
What if he announced on Colbert? get the mainstream americans to get involved and motivated?

sailingaway
03-29-2011, 08:29 PM
What if he announced on Colbert? get the mainstream americans to get involved and motivated?

If Colbert turned it into a joke I'd have to stop watching Colbert. I don't want to risk it. Besides, Freedomwatch when it is on the true Fox news channel would have more viewers.

Johnnymac
03-29-2011, 08:33 PM
i like how it says "no less than 6 TV Shows" hear hear to that

Romulus
03-29-2011, 08:33 PM
I wonder what other tv show's he's going to be on.... hmmmmmmm

I vote for announcing on Freedom Watch!

MRoCkEd
03-29-2011, 08:35 PM
He's coming to NYC!
Awww Yeaaaah

QueenB4Liberty
03-29-2011, 08:38 PM
I highly doubt it'll be on Freedom Watch. Freedom Watch is on Fox Business, which is a channel not everyone gets.

nobody's_hero
03-29-2011, 08:38 PM
(from Liberty Pac email)

Seems he was energized by last night's turn out in North Carolina, and by Gunny's speech!

:collins:

Let it be known henceforth!:

Gunny shall be forever remembered as "the man who saved the United States by inspiring Ron Paul to run for president a second time in order to save the United States."

But it doesn't quite roll off the tongue, though, does it? :p

TIMB0B
03-29-2011, 09:01 PM

Ah, yes, I recall Whoopi's clearly well rehearsed and thought out question: "What's your stance on China? How you gonna balance that out? Cause there's a big ol' issue."

Genius those women are!

qh4dotcom
03-29-2011, 09:08 PM
He shouldn't go on the View because the ladies there have a track record of making a big deal about Obama's birth certificate....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m4LCc7Mim4

Sola_Fide
03-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Ron should come through Kentucky on a tour with Rand. I've been thinking about this lately.

Kentucky is a late primary state, so it is not important electorally, but I think Rand has planted a lot of seeds of liberty here. If Ron came through, he might ignite some new activism.

Dreamofunity
03-29-2011, 10:02 PM
He'll also be in Tallahassee at Florida State University on April 21st.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=203316686354375&ref=ts

IDefendThePlatform
03-29-2011, 10:04 PM
I'd like to see him announce on Freedom Watch or Cavuto. Definitely on FoxNews somewhere, considering our audience is Republican primary voters.

Maximus
03-29-2011, 10:39 PM
Excellent to see him get on the View. Talk about peace, and delivering babies. This has got to mean he is running. He knows he needs to get his numbers up with women.

Liberty_Mike
03-29-2011, 10:41 PM
He's coming to Reno! Hell yeah!

sailingaway
03-29-2011, 10:47 PM
I highly doubt it'll be on Freedom Watch. Freedom Watch is on Fox Business, which is a channel not everyone gets.

It is on regular Fox news on Sundays now, isn't it? Or was that just for a while? And sometimes the Judge subs for Beck, as well.

sailingaway
03-29-2011, 10:48 PM
Ron should come through Kentucky on a tour with Rand. I've been thinking about this lately.

Kentucky is a late primary state, so it is not important electorally, but I think Rand has planted a lot of seeds of liberty here. If Ron came through, he might ignite some new activism.

According to Jake, Centre college is trying to get a presidential debate there, like they had in 2000. I think that would be great.

libertybrewcity
03-29-2011, 10:49 PM
Definitely busing it up to NYC on the 25th!!!!! WOOOHOO, I could see him announcing on one of those shows.

Tinnuhana
03-29-2011, 11:11 PM
NYC at Webster Hall?

Sola_Fide
03-29-2011, 11:32 PM
According to Jake, Centre college is trying to get a presidential debate there, like they had in 2000. I think that would be great.

That's great.

madfoot
03-30-2011, 12:05 AM
Will this be the first time Ron Paul's talked to Colbert?

dannno
03-30-2011, 12:13 AM
He's coming to Reno! Hell yeah!

Sigh.... ya... I would totally go but my lease ends right after that and so unless I move out early enough I'm going to be super busy... looks like I'm probably going to miss him again :(

muzzled dogg
03-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Nh in April and may

Tax day tea party at the nh statehouse maybe? Outshine tpaw and rick Santorum?

rp08orbust
03-30-2011, 02:13 AM
How does the aggressiveness compare to that of Gingerich, Romney and Pawlenty over the same two months? I'd like to see Ron spend 5 times as much time in Iowa as these other candidates.

AZKing
03-30-2011, 02:17 AM
Will this be the first time Ron Paul's talked to Colbert?

http://www.indecisionforever.com/2011/02/14/the-colbert-reports-most-golden-standard-ron-paul-moments/