PDA

View Full Version : A fun forum activity! :-) Takes one post. Show your appreciation for forum members!

TechnoGuyRob
10-24-2007, 09:46 PM
This is a fairly tight community at Ron Paul Forums, so just for fun, let's play a little game (for those who've pressed F5 five times in the past minute and still don't see a new reply to devour ;-) ).

Write something about the person above you that you found memorable from what you've seen in their threads/posts: whether something you want to thank them for, something interesting you've noticed about them from what they've said in their posts, some activity/idea they introduced into the Ron Paul grassroots universe, etc.

I'll start with the good doctor himself! Thank you, Ron Paul, for starting this truly momentous and wonderful revolution to give Hope for America!

P.S. If you don't know anything about them, feel free to use the search function to cheat! If you're really blank, just go one person up and make sure to specify you're talking about a previous member (quote them). If you can't say anything about any of the people who have posted, introduce yourself! :)

terlinguatx
10-24-2007, 09:47 PM

DJ RP
10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Terlinguatx thinks GlenBeck is unquestionably insane. Something I feel a deep kinship with him over.

DjLoTi
10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
You're always hyping cool shiz, plus you've got a fresh style and you're a dj :)

TVMH
10-24-2007, 09:52 PM
I want to live in Dj's avatar.

madcat033
10-24-2007, 09:55 PM
TVMH's sister does that thing I like...

haha just kidding. He correctly snuffed out a rick roll once:

Quote:Originally Posted by ghemminger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

yeah I know I feel fooled too.... the coverage was really wierd! CHECK IT OUT!

Hmmm...smells like a RickRoll.

noxagol
10-24-2007, 09:59 PM
to the hosts of this forum!