PDA

View Full Version : Phil Dennis/Dallas Tea party just whooped some azz on MSNBC CENK

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 04:35 PM
video here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#42329480 highlight gop will not budge on budget! phil dennis priceless:) around the 430 mark ,have to listen to the female dem to;)

hey rpf ,did you guys just see that on msnbc? Phil Dennis just called out bush and obama spending and basically drew the line in the sand!! It was pretty awesome got me so excited i went here to try to contact or call but ended up calling this guy hehe:)

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/GroupNew/69c7d496-7151-4947-941d-308320f7011f/Contact.aspx arrow down to near end of page there is the teaparty movie guy! I told him how i was a ron paul delegate and how phil dennis got me excited enough to look at the dallas tea party page and call him:) since his number was listed for screening his movie ! hope someone you tubed this interview on cenk msnbc:)

Phil Dennis also said cuts should be across the board including defense etc etc. did a white light just hit me? or am i dreaming?

juleswin
03-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Nice, I am sure Cenk must be pleasantly surprised since his exposure of the tea party starts and ends with the Palin/teocon tea party crowd. I really hope someone frapped it

eduardo89
03-29-2011, 04:38 PM
He should endorse RP then, he's the only guy who would actually cut spending!!

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 05:06 PM
He should endorse RP then, he's the only guy who would actually cut spending!!

that is what i am saying . he was on tv and basically repeating ron paul platform! I am thinking the dallas tea party is getting it. This guy just called out bush and obama and talked about cuts across the board and just wanting our us gov to stop spending and more. it was refreshing to see:) If he truly believes what he is saying. Then we have another patriot to support and spread:) someone i hope you tubed this or will get it on the repeat, phil dennis on cenk today was freaking awesome!! ps he also talked about removing big gov republicans from office! everyone is gonna love this you tube and interview

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 05:55 PM
video here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#42329480 highlight gop budget, tea party around the 4:30 mark have to listen to the dem to;)

Orgoonian
03-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Great interview,that guy is great!

TheNcredibleEgg
03-29-2011, 06:15 PM
Great interview,that guy is great!

I liked the line: (paraphrasing)

"No - I wouldn't budge. I'd ask for more cuts."

That's exactly what the Republicans should be doing too. Every negotiation, increase the demand for cuts.

georgiaboy
03-29-2011, 06:22 PM
I liked the line: (paraphrasing)

"No - I wouldn't budge. I'd ask for more cuts."

That's exactly what the Republicans should be doing too. Every negotiation, increase the demand for cuts.

Ha! Like the guys on the tv show Pawn Stars.

Customer: I'd like to get about $1000 for this ring.
Pawn Broker: I'll give you $200 for it.
Customer: Really? How about $500.
Pawn Broker: In that case, I'll give you $100.

Hehe.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Ha! Like the guys on the tv show Pawn Stars.

Customer: I'd like to get about $1000 for this ring.
Pawn Broker: I'll give you $200 for it.
Customer: Really? How about $500.
Pawn Broker: In that case, I'll give you $100.

Hehe.

great interview eh? not sure why i am so excited about this but anyway.It would be great if we could send thank you notes and encouragement to hold the gop accountable! From what i heard that is his main goal! you could tell cenk even figured that out in the end;) I consider this to be huge in my hippie eyes:) Phil Dennis we must show him some love:)

KramerDSP
03-29-2011, 07:19 PM
video here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3096434/#42329480 highlight gop budget, tea party around the 4:30 mark have to listen to the dem to;)

Wow! Dennis was fantastic! Thanks for the link. I hate MSNBC, but they're the only ones providing subtitles for their video content so they at least have that going for them.

goldencane
03-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Cenk is one of the worst guys on TV. His arguments for his positions are laughable. "I owned a small business and I know you have to negotiate". Hey Cenk, if you weren't making a profit, there was not negotiating going on. The guy is so stupid.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 08:41 PM
Cenk is one of the worst guys on TV. His arguments for his positions are laughable. "I owned a small business and I know you have to negotiate". Hey Cenk, if you weren't making a profit, there was not negotiating going on. The guy is so stupid.

hehe i hear ya . the way i saw it is cenk called himself out on that one;) phil dennis answered his question 3 times ,so how cenk thought he wasn't answering it was beyond me and that showed to the average viewer!!

I Don't Vote
03-30-2011, 03:46 AM
hehe i hear ya . the way i saw it is cenk called himself out on that one;) phil dennis answered his question 3 times ,so how cenk thought he wasn't answering it was beyond me and that showed to the average viewer!!

Agreed.

I think Cenk was relying on the stupidity of his audience, hoping they wouldn't do the simple math and see that 40billion in cuts is nothing. NOTHING.

That's like me trying to sell a 4 bedroom house and the buyer tells me, "I'll give you $150." Then when I tell him to go fuck himself, he says, "We'll never come to an agreement if you stop negotiating." Damn right we'll never come to an agreement.

For the Republicans to agree to anything less than $1.65 trillion would be an outright embarrassment.

CaseyJones
03-30-2011, 07:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfT15-9RiU

speciallyblend
03-30-2011, 07:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfT15-9RiU

i have watched this interview now many times. This is freaking awesome and finally nice to hear that we are gonna send republicans packing!!!:) Phil Dennis You Freaking Rock:) much love!!

AZKing
03-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Cenk annoys the hell out of me. Yes, GE pays no taxes. Perhaps that's related to Obama getting REAL close with their CEO?!

I wonder if MSNBC viewers can really sit there and listen to the crap. And I thought Fox was bad!

AZKing
03-30-2011, 08:47 AM
By the way, this just reminds me of how much the Dems are a bunch of hypocrites. Marcy Kaptur? Really? She's complaining about the Tea Party when she just voted against ending the Afghan War? Talk about having a party that doesn't stick together.