PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin calls Paul supporters "A-holes" and "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"

devil21
03-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Wow, really dude?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/mark-levin-unloads-on-ron-pauls-supporters-biggest-a-holes-and-like-marxists/

Conservative radio host Mark Levin is not happy that supporters of Republican Congressman Ron Paul are flooding his websites with “obnoxious” comments. On his show yesterday, Levin described this “mob” of people and didn’t hesitate for a moment to let his listeners know what he truly felt about Paul’s fans.

Levin is particularly annoyed by the fact that commenters on his website, who apparently self-identify as Paul supporters, write hateful comments and repeatedly link to other websites. Levin says:

“Now some of you may be thinking about Ron Paul – I promise you, his followers are the biggest a-holes of them all. Not necessarily because of what they believe, but the way they express themselves. They’re obnoxious. They’re like Marxists, really. The mob mentality, the language, true believers, and yet there is a lot that is sensible, particularly on the Rand Paul side of the family when it comes to the Constitution, and economics and so forth.”

Later Levin even describes some of Paul’s supporters as 9/11 truthers and as Jew haters. However, it seems that if Levin was hoping to stop this “mob” from leaving hateful comments, then provoking them with such name-calling might not have been the wisest strategy?

Listen to the clip below from The Mark Levin Show:
clip at link

I know, probably playing into his hands but Id still like to make sure he gets no sleep whatsoever.

brandon
03-29-2011, 04:36 PM
just ignore him.

JohnEngland
03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
His criticism seems to be reserved for the behaviour of Ron Paul fans.

It's interesting to note that his criticism is held for the Ron Paul side of things, whereas he says many positive things about Rand Paul.

Bottom line of all this: Style of delivery matters.

QueenB4Liberty
03-29-2011, 04:42 PM

It's interesting to note that his criticism is held for the Ron Paul side of things, whereas he says many positive things about Rand Paul.

Yup!

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 04:44 PM

Not really. This all started with Mark Levin attacking Tom Woods for Woods' quite rational attack on Levin's support of Obama's illegal action in Libya. Levin is justing using a version "divide and conquer" to shift the blame. Don't fall for it.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYYPziLdR4

mark levin reminds me of alpha dog at 1:11

AGRP
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM

Does he hate Ann Coulter? She's quite abrasive.

CaseyJones
03-29-2011, 04:48 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?285407-Anyone-record-Levin-s-show-today&highlight=levin post #4 has the audio

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Does he hate Ann Coulter? She's quite abrasive.

Thread winner!

Levin's comments are supposed to make people second guess themselves and shut up.

Don't fall for it.

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 04:51 PM
just ignore him.

mocking him sounds decidedly more entertaining. he is just upset that Prof. woods ate his lunch.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 04:54 PM
mark levin caught singing dynamite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKot0IeETE

trey4sports
03-29-2011, 04:57 PM
Thread winner!

Levin's comments are supposed to make people second guess themselves and shut up.

Don't fall for it.

Abrasion isn't the issue. Coulter plays partisan hackery and neocons eat that shit up.

AuH20
03-29-2011, 05:09 PM
We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. Passion is a treasured attribute most of the time. However, it can be a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments. Some ron paul supporters aren't exactly known for their decorum.

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 05:14 PM
We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. It's a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments.

Levin's comments aren't off base because they are a tactical strike. He is the enemy! And he didn't aim that tactical strike at the "pricks" in the movement. He aimed them members of our brain trust like Tom Woods and the Southern Avenger. I don't always agree with Jack Hunter (the southern avenger) and I have a few strong disagreements with Tom Woods, but neither of those men are "pricks" or "a-holes" or anything of the sort. Levin hates them because they are smarter than he is and they oppose his positions. Since he can't intelligently argue back he calls names. End of story.

heavenlyboy34
03-29-2011, 05:15 PM
We do have some pricks in our stead but kicking them out would hurt some of that grassroots energy we are known for. Passion is a treasured attribute most of the time. However, it can be a double-edged sword. I don't think Levin is that off-base with his comments. Some ron paul supporters aren't exactly known for their decorum.

You think Levin is accurate in calling RP supporters "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"? :confused::eek::collins:

AuH20
03-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Levin's comments aren't off base because they are a tactical strike. He is the enemy! And he didn't aim that tactical strike at the "pricks" in the movement. He aimed them members of our brain trust like Tom Woods and the Southern Avenger. I don't always agree with Jack Hunter (the southern avenger) and I have a few strong disagreements with Tom Woods, but neither of those men are "pricks" or "a-holes" or anything of the sort. Levin hates them because they are smarter than he is and they oppose his positions. Since he can't intelligently argue back he calls names. End of story.

You really think so? I know Mark can be whiny and petulant at times, but do you think he would drop down to that level and make derogatory comments about two learned men like Woods and Hunter? I think he was referring to the more raucous Ron Paul followers who probably bombarded his email with god knows what. They know how to press people's buttons.

Fredom101
03-29-2011, 05:24 PM
He's just projecting what he thinks of himself. Have pity on him rather than pay any attention to what he says.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 05:28 PM

Meh, fuck him.

He's butthurt because Tom Woods spanked his ass raw.

He's a neo-con Israel firster that can eat a bowl of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

;)

AuH20
03-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Meh, fuck him.

He's a neo-con Israel firster that can eat a bowl of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

;)

Well, that's all fine and dandy within the confines of the realm. And for the record, I'm a proponent of expressing one's conviction. But we have some folks who need to brush up on their diplomacy skills. I'm not advocating the surrendering of principles or moral ground, but just tone it down a notch. There are ways to handle these type of situations without going ballistic on the object of derision. That's all. Unfortunately, we're held to an extremely unrealistic high standard by the treasonous media.

acptulsa
03-29-2011, 05:33 PM
You really think so? I know Mark can be whiny and petulant at times, but do you think he would drop down to that level and make derogatory comments about two learned men like Woods and Hunter? I think he was referring to the more raucous Ron Paul followers who probably bombarded his email with god knows what. They know how to press people's buttons.

And has Mr. Woods never suffered the slings and arrows of outraged neocons?

Point is, Vladimir Levin wouldn't be debating the merits of Ron Paul supporters if he could debate the merits of his previous claims in regards to the Constitution.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
And has Mr. Woods never suffered the slings and arrows of outraged neocons?

Point is, Vladimir Levin wouldn't be debating the merits of Ron Paul supporters if he could debate the merits of his previous claims in regards to the Constitution.

LoL @ Vladimir Levin.

johnrocks
03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
The absolute worse thing Ron Paul supporters can do is play into these people's hands like writing on his comment section hateful things or throwing snowballs at Hannity. We can catch far more with sugar than we can with vinegar, blowback isn't reserved just for foreign policy, please remember that the next time you want to curse some radio host out, write things that disparage entire groups,etc; they seriously love the free ammo.

Zatch
03-29-2011, 05:40 PM
The absolute worse thing Ron Paul supporters can do is play into these people's hands like writing on his comment section hateful things or throwing snowballs at Hannity. We can catch far more with sugar than we can with vinegar, blowback isn't reserved just for foreign policy, please remember that the next time you want to curse some radio host out, write things that disparage entire groups,etc; they seriously love the free ammo.

This. Levin is trying to provoke us so he can prove his point that we are crazed cultists.

heavenlyboy34
03-29-2011, 05:40 PM
LoL @ Vladimir Levin.

/chortle :)

Orgoonian
03-29-2011, 05:53 PM
In for hand wringing,wailing,and gnashing of teeth.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/Sd5upKmExFI/AAAAAAAAReA/bgc2f-GQYOg/s400/090409-kim-jong-ill5s.jpg

wormyguy
03-29-2011, 05:54 PM
When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right? FFS, I'm fine with you having your wacky ideas on the Loose Change Forum or Stormfront or wherever, but someone reading this forum could be forgiven for thinking that the vast bulk of Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy theorists, as well as racist and/or anti-Semitic. It does not help our movement to provide our opponents with such an easy and powerful line of attack. When Ron Paul is elected president, he will either reveal The Truth to the whole world, or he'll reveal himself as an undercover member of the Zionist-NWO-Bilderberg conspiracy, and I'm also sure he'll ban affirmative action and immigration and institute White History Month. Until then, do America a favor and shut up, because you are helping to destroy the one small shred of hope that this country has.

This will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there...

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 05:57 PM
When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right?

Are you are Ron Paul supporter?

edit: and "jew-hating" is already not allowed on this site.

Orgoonian
03-29-2011, 05:57 PM
When Mark Levin says that Ron Paul supporters are Jew-haters and 9/11-truthers, can people here stop proving him right? FFS, I'm fine with you having your wacky ideas on the Loose Change Forum or Stormfront or wherever, but someone reading this forum could be forgiven for thinking that the vast bulk of Ron Paul supporters are conspiracy theorists, as well as racist and/or anti-Semitic. It does not help our movement to provide our opponents with such an easy and powerful line of attack. When Ron Paul is elected president, he will either reveal The Truth to the whole world, or he'll reveal himself as an undercover member of the Zionist-NWO-Bilderberg conspiracy, and I'm also sure he'll ban affirmative action and immigration and institute White History Month. Until then, do America a favor and shut up, because you are helping to destroy the one small shred of hope that this country has.

This will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there...

Maybe we should "centralize"the Liberty movement

Grubb556
03-29-2011, 05:58 PM

Have you read the Liberty Forest article on encyclopedia dramatica ? :D

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 05:59 PM

So are you ready to throw out people like the Southern Avenger too for being a "Jefferson Davis fan"? That's cool with me I guess (I don't like Jefferson Davis), but you'll get rid of about 1/4 of the people here. I mention the Southern Avenger because Levin specifically attacked him. Oh, and while you're at it, are you going to micromanage Ron and keep him off the Alex Jones show and keep him from saying things like "The U.S. is in danger of another contrived Gulf of Tonkin event to get us into war with Iran?" Because it was Ron Paul saying this on the Alex Jones show that started the "truther" attacks from the neocons, and not some random posts by unknown people on some web forum.

Oh...and this will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears, but I'm just throwing that out there. ;)

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 06:01 PM

You're kidding right? Tell me you're being sarcastic? Levin attacked Woods and the Southern Avenger BY NAME! Goodness, don't bury your heads in the sand people.

Edit: Here's Levin attacking SA directly.

But then we get people who have access to their own websites or other websites, put together little YouTubes and videos like, something called the "Southern Avenger". I'm thinking to myself, "What is this, some kind of Jefferson Davis acolyte?" What is that? And they talk of secession and all these other things. Which is fine; we can talk till we're blue in the face. And then they pretend to represent the Tea Party. The Southern Avenger? Professor Irwin Corey, whoever they are? I didn't see them at any rallies; maybe they were in the background somewhere. But they're not organizing, they're not resonating with the American people. They're outliers. So be very careful about some of these folks. I know I am. Which is why the mob swings in action, all 14 of them!

acptulsa
03-29-2011, 06:02 PM

Where's that Borg technology when you need it? We'll get everyone on the same page, by God!

sailingaway
03-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Honestly, why are we wasting time on this guy?

He made the strength of his argument very clear.

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 06:09 PM
Where's that Borg technology when you need it? We'll get everyone on the same page, by God!

It is located in nearly every americans living room, placed prominently like an alter. You'll find them worshipping it a few hours a day.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 06:10 PM

March in step, Mundane!

You're right, by thunder, it's time to get these free wheeling, "freedom" loving, hippies cracked into shape.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 06:11 PM
It is located in nearly every americans living room, placed prominently like an alter. You'll find them worshipping it a few hours a day.

ROFL.

Thread winner!

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 06:14 PM
March in step, Mundane!

You're right, by thunder, it's time to get these free wheeling, "freedom" loving, hippies cracked into shape.

hippies, thats me oo shit runs and hides!!

georgiaboy
03-29-2011, 06:17 PM
The shrill shill is getting shriller. Like a clanging gong or a crashing cymbal, fingernails on a chalkboard.

Got Irrational? You're trying to smear what is now 8% of the polled public. A plurality of those attending the Conservative Political Action Committee Conference in Washington, DC. A body of voters and activists that's growing by leaps and bounds every day.

Name-calling. Your colors are showing boldly, Mr. Levin.

TNforPaul45
03-29-2011, 06:25 PM
It's pretty funny how he cannot defend his ideas so he just continues to insult us.

Idiot.

Lucille
03-29-2011, 06:27 PM

LOL... I hadn't!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Liberty_forest

RonPaulGetsIt
03-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Levin is name calling. Wow that is a sign of an intellectual giant. How can anyone waste their time listening to this guy when he refuses to debate in a civilized manner?

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 06:31 PM

Didn't you get the memo? If you think Israelis should pay for their own illegal settlements then you don't support Israel. And if you don't support Israel then you hate Jews even if you're Jewish.

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Didn't you get the memo? If you think Israelis should pay for their own illegal settlements then you don't support Israel. And if you don't support Israel then you hate Jews even if you're Jewish.

Well that explains it, thanks! But what makes the settlements, "illegal"?

acptulsa
03-29-2011, 06:34 PM

The big red banner says the thing doesn't have long to live but it has obviously been there for about a thousand months.

wormyguy
03-29-2011, 06:38 PM

Yep. I'm also an anarchist who wants to overthrow the US gov't, I've hated neocons the entire period I've been politically aware, and anyone who knows me can testify to my libertarian credentials. I'm also very much on the Palestinian side of the Israeli-Palestinian issue.

Was that person who insisted that Hitler was just misunderstood banned after several months and hundreds of posts, or is he still here?

If "centralize" means "run a serious political campaign with the objective of actually winning rather than having an ideological circlejerk/wackiness arms race/IRL trollfest" then I'm in full agreement.

So are you ready to throw out people like the Southern Avenger too for being a "Jefferson Davis fan"? That's cool with me I guess (I don't like Jefferson Davis), but you'll get rid of about 1/4 of the people here. I mention the Southern Avenger because Levin specifically attacked him.

It's possible to be pro-confederate without being racist, I'm referring more to the "how come we EUROPEAN-AMERICANS can't have our own WHITE PRIDE?" crowd. Obviously Ron Paul shouldn't make the South rising again the main focus of his campaign if he wants to win, but that's fine on the periphery. Outright racism is not.

Oh, and while you're at it, are you going to micromanage Ron and keep him off the Alex Jones show and keep him from saying things like "The U.S. is in danger of another contrived Gulf of Tonkin event to get us into war with Iran?" Because it was Ron Paul saying this on the Alex Jones show that started the "truther" attacks from the neocons, and not some random posts by unknown people on some web forum.

If I were Jesse Benton, I would absolutely make sure that he never once appear on or associate himself with the Alex Jones show, for the same reason why none of the other presidential candidates ever appear on it. (Here's a hint - it's not because they're Zionist CFR bankster puppets). While I would agree that the US probably is at risk for such an event occurring, that's probably also not a good thing for a presidential candidate to be saying, since it makes him seem a bit off his rocker to the vast majority of voters.

I'd also have made sure that next time he actually attends every candidate forum in NH to which he is invited, and that all the money raised is spent on a real, actual presidential campaign.

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Well that explains it, thanks! But what makes the settlements, "illegal"?

The same United Nations that made it illegal for Saddam Hussein to have WMDs. ;)

Peace&Freedom
03-29-2011, 06:40 PM

Why are your ears deaf about misdescribing 9/11 truth as extreme, and agreeing with Levin's grouping it with Stormfront Jew hating? Your agreeing with demeaning descriptions of legitimate dissent with the government's "19 towelheads and a guy in a cave did us in" conspiracy theory IS the problem. Our opponents have made it abundantly clear they will be attacking us as as fringe whether or not we bring up false flag ops, so 'shutting up' about the truth will change nothing. One more time, Paul did distance himself from the issue in 2007-8 campaign, and exactly how many primaries did he win as a result? We tried it your way, it did not work, so your side doesn't get to dictate what half of the entire liberty movement gets to talk about this time.

angelatc
03-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Not really. This all started with Mark Levin attacking Tom Woods for Woods' quite rational attack on Levin's support of Obama's illegal action in Libya. Levin is justing using a version "divide and conquer" to shift the blame. Don't fall for it.

I posted this on Woods' wall, but I thought it was funny: My husband came home and I played the Levin 'tube. He said "Wow, Ron Paul didn't even have anything to do with this. It's like Bush saying 'Well, I can't win this war in Afghanistan, so I'll go start another one in Iraq."

angelatc
03-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Why are your ears deaf about misdescribing 9/11 truth as extreme, and agreeing with Levin's grouping it with Stormfront Jew hating? Your agreeing with demeaning descriptions of legitimate dissent with the government's "19 towelheads and a guy in a cave did us in" conspiracy theory IS the problem. Our opponents have made it abundantly clear they will be attacking us as as fringe whether or not we bring up false flag ops, so 'shutting up' about the truth will change nothing. One more time, Paul did distance himself from the issue in 2007-8 campaign, and exactly how many primaries did he win as a result? We tried it your way, it did not work, so your side doesn't get to dictate what half of the entire liberty movement gets to talk about this time.

We'll apparently never actually know if our "opponents" will attack us as fringe even if the truthers don't show up, because the Truthers are too freaking selfish to care if their agenda hurts ours.

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 06:47 PM
It's possible to be pro-confederate without being racist, I'm referring more to the "how come we EUROPEAN-AMERICANS can't have our own WHITE PRIDE?" crowd. Obviously Ron Paul shouldn't make the South rising again the main focus of his campaign if he wants to win, but that's fine on the periphery. Outright racism is not.

You obviously missed my point, as I expected you would. Levin didn't just attack "9/11 truthers, Jew haters" etc. He randomly threw out mud in the hopes of seeing what would stick. Trying to kiss up and please someone like Levin is just plane stupid. And doing that won't make Ron Paul "electable" no matter what you think. Oh, and for the record the "south rising crowd" gets on my nerves. (Especially the inconsistent ones who attack others for "hurting Ron Paul".) But I'm not losing sleep over them. And I know enough to realize their random posts on a web forum has nothing to do with Dr. Paul winning the nomination.

If I were Jesse Benton, I would absolutely make sure that he never once appear on or associate himself with the Alex Jones show, for the same reason why none of the other presidential candidates ever appear on it.

Then you'd probably be fired....within a month or less. On top of that you can't stop Ron Paul from saying things like "America is in danger of another Gulf of Tonkin style staged event that can get us into war with Iran". (Yes I noticed you dodged that point).

I'd also have made sure that next time he actually attends every candidate forum in NH to which he is invited, and that all the money raised is spent on a real, actual presidential campaign.

Yeah, that would help. But if you wasted your time trying to police forums and herd cats like you're doing now you'd never get any of that done. ;)

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 06:49 PM
We'll apparently never actually know if our "opponents" will attack us as fringe even if the truthers don't show up, because the Truthers are too freaking selfish to care if their agenda hurts ours.

Yeah. The truthers were so selfish that when they had planned their 2007 tea party a year in advance they were willing to change the venue for the sake of the Paul campaign which then hijacked their tea party theme.

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Yep.
Well see, there is no way that the truthers, birthers, reptilian-believers, druggies, conspiracy theorists that happen to be supporters of Dr. Paul are ever going to "shut up". Ain't gonna happen. So what do? If you aren't those things, then I might suggest you work to make your voice the loudest. It doesn't matter what we do, these assholes in the media are going to label us and Dr. Paul everything in the book. Why? because they don't have anything else except name calling on their side. It doesn't matter if it is true or not.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
bottom line the biggest enemy to the liberty movement is the gop establishment which levin makes sure he pleases them. He takes his marching order from the mechanical boy aka GOP establishment! see GOP promotional video and that explains Levin!!

truthsaga
03-29-2011, 06:56 PM
He sounds scared!

Vessol
03-29-2011, 06:58 PM
I thought this forum got over Mark Levine awhile back? Seriously, don't let this clown bother you.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Well see, there is no way that the truthers, birthers, reptilian-believers, druggies, conspiracy theorists that happen to be supporters of Dr. Paul are ever going to "shut up". Ain't gonna happen. So what do? If you aren't those things, then I might suggest you work to make your voice the loudest. It doesn't matter what we do, these assholes in the media are going to label us and Dr. Paul everything in the book. Why? because they don't have anything else except name calling on their side. It doesn't matter if it is true or not.

if everyone shut up then they would just go after legalized marijuana! a bunch of bitching about nothing which is standard practice for media whores like levin,beck and the rest of them!!

acptulsa
03-29-2011, 06:59 PM
It doesn't matter if it is true or not.

That's just it. It is always true. It is never true.

'Everybody is running around in circles, announcing that somebody's pinched their liberty. Now the greatest aid that I know of that anyone could give the world today would be a correct definition of "liberty". What might be one class's liberty might be another class's poison. I guess absolute liberty couldn't mean anything but that anybody can do anything they want to, any time they want to. Well, any half-wit can tell you that wouldn't work. So the question arises, "How much liberty can I get away with?"

'Well, you can get no more liberty than you give. That's my definition, but you got perfect liberty to work out your own.'--Will Rogers

The more intolerant they get (and they have to keep being intolerant, or people would have time to see what they're really up to) the smaller the 'in' crowd gets and the bigger a set of strange bedfellows comprises the 'out' crowd. Sooner or later, they're going to wake up and smell the coffee. Levin's tripe can help them feel like they're still part of the 'in' crowd for a little while, but not forever.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 07:00 PM
He sounds scared!

yep continue to call him out for supporting biggovgop obama republicans and the rest will fall where it should!!

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 07:02 PM

Yep! And getting people internally distracted is part of the plan! Look at it. Take the "birthers". There's sooooo much hand-wringing around here over birthers that I think people tend to forget not only that most Ron Paul supporters are not birthers but most birthers are not Ron Paul supporters! A slim majority of republicans (http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/02/romney-and-birthers.html) question whether Obama is a natural born citizen. Only self paranoid RPF thought police think that being in the majority somehow hurts us. What's someone going to say in the GOP debates about that? Really?

And yeah, for most of the other issues we're talking small minorities. But none of this matters as much as people have led themselves to believe. I don't see dems running around wringing their hands and saying "James Carville, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann and the SEIU thugs are going to cost us the election." You don't see the neocons saying that about their attacks dogs either. But at RPF some people make that priority number 1 over precinct walking, cold calling or any other useful thing they might otherwise do.

RM918
03-29-2011, 07:03 PM

Exactly. I learned this a long time ago, even if we magically purged all of the people they didn't like and stopped being 'rude' to them, they'd just find some OTHER aspect of us to bitch about. Do you really think they'd go, 'Wow, these Paul guys are really on to something!' if everyone was generally nicer? No. They don't do this because we have some overzealous douchebags harassing them, they're using it as a tactic to make us ALL out to be overzealous douchebags because it's far fucking easier than actually challenging us on our ideals, because they have none.

AuH20
03-29-2011, 07:03 PM
bottom line the biggest enemy to the liberty movement is the gop establishment which levin makes sure he pleases them. He takes his marching order from the mechanical boy aka GOP establishment! see GOP promotional video and that explains Levin!!

But Levin is not an advocate for the GOP establishment. Listen to his rants. This all very complicated which is why I advocate treading lightly against someone who low on the list of priorities. This fight should be taken to the Frums and Limbaughs of the world as opposed to Levin.

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 07:06 PM
But Levin is not an advocate for the GOP establishment. Listen to his rants. This all very complicated which is why I advocate treading lightly against someone who low on the list of priorities. This fight should be taken to the Frums and Limbaughs of the world as opposed to Levin.

I see your point, but Levin brought the fight to us and not the other way around.

http://dailypaul.com/160444/neocon-mark-levin-after-ron-paul-again-and-wrong-about-war-powers

Anyway, there are certain people I would never know about if it wasn't for people here worrying about them. (Levin, Michael Medved, etc). They are small fish.

RM918
03-29-2011, 07:08 PM

It's all a symptom of being repeatedly embarassed by Woods. He refuses to debate, so he just name-calls and bloviates and points fingers in other directions. Which will likely result in a bunch of us getting mad and raging at him, so he can gesture wildly at us in a desperate attempt to pull focus out of how wrong he was.

AuH20
03-29-2011, 07:11 PM
It's all a symptom of being repeatedly embarassed by Woods. He refuses to debate, so he just name-calls and bloviates and points fingers in other directions. Which will likely result in a bunch of us getting mad and raging at him, so he can gesture wildly at us in a desperate attempt to pull focus out of how wrong he was.

Possibly. He does have a big ego.

TheeJoeGlass
03-29-2011, 07:38 PM

What would stop Levin, or anyone, from simply posting hateful comments in the name of Ron? Nothing will stop them from doing that. Why worry about it?

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 07:42 PM

I'm a "truther".

I have no "agenda", other than speaking my mind as I see fit, on issues that, to me anyway, are matters of life and death importance.

Yeah. The truthers were so selfish that when they had planned their 2007 tea party a year in advance they were willing to change the venue for the sake of the Paul campaign which then hijacked their tea party theme.

Yah, that.

LibertyEagle
03-29-2011, 07:52 PM
I think what was being suggested was to try not to mix the messages. ie. Carry a 9-11 is an inside job sign in one hand and a Ron Paul for President sign in the other. I'm sure some of you remember this being done on more than one occasion during the last election.

But, I know people are going to do whatever they want to do, regardless of whether Ron Paul wants his name or campaign mixed with some other topic of which he doesn't hold the same opinion, and regardless of the negative impact on his campaign.

They're just going to do what they want to do. And if he runs, get ready for a mass influx of coattail riders from more than just one area.

freshjiva
03-29-2011, 08:02 PM

I strongly disagree with this. Mark Levin is as GOP-establishment as they come. He claims to be a Tea Partier and against the Establishment, but he hasn't cited one single GOP "establishment" guy he is against.

He had Rumsfeld on his show, and had an entire 10-minute lovefest over the guy last week.

Look at his website -- all the "required reading" books he has on there are by nothing but GOP heavyweights.

So who exactly are these Establishment people he's against?

Let me answer that for you: he's a opportunist partisan that blames all of the country's problem on the Democrats. He's only half right. Bottom-line, I still have yet to see a single GOP establishment individual whose policies Levin has consistently denounced.

heavenlyboy34
03-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I strongly disagree with this. Mark Levin is as GOP-establishment as they come. He claims to be a Tea Partier and against the Establishment, but he hasn't cited one single GOP "establishment" guy he is against.

He had Rumsfeld on his show, and had an entire 10-minute lovefest over the guy last week.

Look at his website -- all the "required reading" books he has on there are by nothing but GOP heavyweights.

So who exactly are these Establishment people he's against?

Let me answer that for you: he's a opportunist partisan that blames all of the country's problem on the Democrats. He's only half right. Bottom-line, I still have yet to see a single GOP establishment individual whose policies Levin has consistently denounced.

qft!! and +rep

doodle
03-29-2011, 08:12 PM
I don't get, why people are giving this boring nobody with a very annoying voice so much attention with so many threads?

He's like a 9th or or 10th tier neocon puppy looking to get attention.

devil21
03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I don't get, why people are giving this boring nobody with a very annoying voice so much attention with so many threads?

I posted it because we get more motivated the more we are attacked. It's really that simple.

Anti Federalist
03-29-2011, 08:14 PM

Cos it's fun.

Like shooting tuna fish in a barrel.

doodle
03-29-2011, 08:17 PM
I posted it because we get more motivated the more we are attacked. It's really that simple.

This thread is kind of funny but in last couple of days there has been quite a few serrious threads on him.

Cos it's fun.

Like shooting tuna fish in a barrel.

:)

angelatc
03-29-2011, 08:38 PM
He sounds scared!

Yeah, normally I'm in the "let it die" camp in this type stuff, but he blinked, and even some of his followers noticed. If you Google "Tom Woods, Mark Levin" we own the first two pages. Now that The Daily Caller and Dan Riehl have jumped in I suspect a bunch of their little blogger offspring will soon go for the traffic and jump in, but until we lose that edge, anybody paying attention right now will get two pages of "Tom Woods is right."

Jandrsn21
03-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Mark who? lol

Matt Collins
03-29-2011, 08:44 PM
Tom Woods was interviewed about Levin on national radio today!

http://www.mikechurch.com/images/stories/Allison/kd_interview_tom_woods.jpg (http://www.mikechurch.com/Public-Transcripts/interview-dr-tom-woods-to-war-powers-controversy.html)

http://www.mikechurch.com/Public-Transcripts/interview-dr-tom-woods-to-war-powers-controversy.html

The audio is on the left hand side of the page on the above link.

PreDeadMan
03-29-2011, 08:49 PM
here is the moral thing to do.... nicely flood this dimwit's website comment section with knowledgeable, factual information that debunks all of the drivel that he talks about or types about on a daily basis.... keep on hitting home about how he is wrong and <insert the truth here> is right and cite sources to discredit all of his diarrhea he spews out!!! i mean he has already discredited himself but make him notice it!

Captain Shays
03-29-2011, 09:00 PM
You think Levin is accurate in calling RP supporters "Marxists" and "Jew Haters"? :confused::eek::collins:

Yeah he is spot on. I hate Jews AND I'm a Marxist. You got a problem with that? (wink) Oh yeah I forgot. I love war too. (wink wink)

TomtheTinker
03-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Its as simple as Tom Woods vs Mark Levin is a good thing for this movement..I think we should press this.

South Park Fan
03-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Shall we give Levin the Morris treatment? htt p://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Tyranny-Conservative-Mark-Levin/dp/1416562850
htt p://www.amazon.com/Men-Black-Supreme-Destroying-America/dp/1596980095/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_3

PreDeadMan
03-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Shall we give Levin the Morris treatment? htt p://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Tyranny-Conservative-Mark-Levin/dp/1416562850
htt p://www.amazon.com/Men-Black-Supreme-Destroying-America/dp/1596980095/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_3

great idea! YOU GO THAT WAY I'll GO THIS WAY NOW FLY FLY!!!!!!!

http://vset.net/images/FlyingMonkey.jpg

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 11:35 PM
i do not hate jews, i just cannot stand levin!!

William R
03-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Some Ron Paul fans are over the top. Case in point CPAC. Ron Paul asked people to be civil and polite and what happened?? Donald Trump makes the point that his speech kept get interrupted by Ron Paul supporters.

Grow up kids.

Cutlerzzz
03-30-2011, 12:48 AM

I just gave my 1 star reviews. These will be more difficult than Morris, seeing as Levin's books have far more reviews.

JoshLowry
03-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Some Ron Paul fans are over the top. Case in point CPAC. Ron Paul asked people to be civil and polite and what happened?? Donald Trump makes the point that his speech kept get interrupted by Ron Paul supporters.

Grow up kids.

Hard to say who interrupted Trump.

Volunteer or provocateur?

crazyfacedjenkins
03-30-2011, 01:03 AM

Grow up kids.

We tried your cowardly method, didn't work. Grow some balls.

fj45lvr
03-30-2011, 01:33 AM
maybe demagogues of the establishment should get used to "rude and obnoxious" because they deserve more for where they have helped the psychopaths get in D.C. made possible by the ignoramuses of the U.S. population sitting on their asses watching TV.

the heat will really rise as the ship starts to capsize.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 05:17 AM

Grow up kids.

Da Trump alleges they were Paul supporters. That means there's maybe a one in ten chance he actually thinks they were Paul supporters. And no chance at all he has proof.

The last time Trump was civil and let someone finish a sentence was during the Ford Administration.

Yeah, we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard. But not to the point where they say, hold your butt up here for me, and we ask, how high?

RM918
03-30-2011, 05:49 AM

Grow up kids.

How do you propose we stop two or three people, who may or may NOT actually be Paul supporters, from being douchebags and then having it blamed on all of us? How is that a fair expectation and why do you suppose it is enforced on us and not any other candidate's supporters?

speciallyblend
03-30-2011, 06:11 AM

they should be lucky they are not being tarred and feathered or worse!!

William R
03-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Jenkins, it is people like you that hurt the cause of liberty. Grow up.

William R
03-30-2011, 06:46 AM
CPAC isn't the first time Ron's younger supporters got out of control. New Hampshire 2008 following Sean Hannity and his assistant screaming Fox News Sucks throwing snowballs at them. This does not win anyone over. And last time I looked it is about winning.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 06:54 AM
New Hampshire 2008 following Sean Hannity and his assistant screaming Fox News Sucks throwing snowballs at them. This does not win anyone over.

Oh noes, lol. Actually, that did win people over. Just not people you would invite to the country club for a power lunch.

What's your idea of how to win all the masses over en masse? Wearing 'U.S.A. kicks brown ass' shirts?

Only totalitarianism is orderly. Liberty is messy. Maybe some of the stuffed shirts need a little time to get used to the stuff. But, I think most people develop a taste for liberty in the end.

One thing's for sure. Those snowballs got a camera pointed at a Ron Paul sign or two. Going where they said to go and doing what they said to do would have eliminated all trace of Ron Paul's name from the whole election...

Justinjj1
03-30-2011, 07:12 AM
CPAC isn't the first time Ron's younger supporters got out of control. New Hampshire 2008 following Sean Hannity and his assistant screaming Fox News Sucks throwing snowballs at them. This does not win anyone over. And last time I looked it is about winning.

That incident won a lot of people over.

http://www.libertystickers.com/product/Sean-Hannity-is-a-big-******-SH/

We need more snowball throwers and less William Rs

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 07:17 AM
We need more snowball throwers and less William Rs

We need plenty of both. And a lot less gray hairs over the MSM campaign to keep us fourteen computer geeks living in their mom's basements. And no desire to help the MSM maintain that illusion by hiding our faces and signs in a cooperative manner.

Yeah, I've had to apologize for my fellow supporters, too. But I usually wind up hearing, 'They sure do have spirit, though.'

William R
03-30-2011, 07:20 AM
Rand Paul sure won lots of people over in Kentucky by running a campaign on issues and being disciplined. Screaming at people doesn't work. Embarrassing Mark Levin is fun but he has a bigger megaphone than you do. People that might by sympathetic to the liberty message are going to hear that lots of Ron Paul supporters are Jew haters.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 07:26 AM
They will without fail find some libel and some slander and try to apply it. And idiots will without fail buy it. And people who aren't idiots will not. And people who are idiots will get second opinions from people who are not idiots. And the free market will work.

But not if we're silent and scared. Because if we don't get our man noticed, one way or the other, no one will. It's a lot easier for the free marketplace of ideas to get Ron Paul sorted out if someone outside of the Fourteenth House District of Texas has heard of the man.

speciallyblend
03-30-2011, 07:29 AM
Rand Paul sure won lots of people over in Kentucky by running a campaign on issues and being disciplined. Screaming at people doesn't work. Embarrassing Mark Levin is fun but he has a bigger megaphone than you do. People that might by sympathetic to the liberty message are going to hear that lots of Ron Paul supporters are Jew haters.

next step is tar and feathers!! so while the us gov and the gop destroy america, levin is complaining about being called out for supporting policies that kill people! ooo it is all laughable!!

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 07:35 AM
levin is complaining about being called out for supporting policies that kill people! ooo it is all laughable!!

Not as laughable as the notion that anyone here deplores his idea of what the Constitution says on the basis of his religion.

Is the nitwit a Jew? I have no idea. I don't tend to check in a case like this; I usually look for recommendations from other than nitwits.

AuH20
03-30-2011, 07:40 AM

Exactly. Maintain message discipline. Accentuate diplomacy skills. How do you think the Neocons took over the GOP in the 60s?

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Exactly. Maintain message discipline. Accentuate diplomacy skills. How do you think the Neocons took over the GOP in the 60s?

I'm glad that worked for Rand. Indicates we got the message through--try to keep our man in The Black Hole and we will expose your tactics for what they are. And I agree that we should keep it on a civilized level so long as we aren't blacked out.

And, in fairness, Ron's 2008 campaign for president started out on that level, too. Then they lowered the Cone of Silence, and war was declared. This isn't as it should be?

speciallyblend
03-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Not as laughable as the notion that anyone here deplores his idea of what the Constitution says on the basis of his religion.

Is the nitwit a Jew? I have no idea. I don't tend to check in a case like this; I usually look for recommendations from other than nitwits.

i honestly do not know if levin is a jew , i don't care what religion he is or if he is pink,purple,white or black!! bottom line is the same people calling ron paul supporters a-holes and schmuck etc are basically crapping on our country and constitution and they wonder why folks are pissed and angry ,while their policies are killing our country and killing folks!!! levin and the neo-cons should be lucky they are not being deported for being traitors to our country! i view the levins of the world and bushs and many in the gop as american fascists!! they remind me of this lil ryhme Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me). would levin perfer we use sticks and stones or tar and feathers? If he cannot handle words we can move on to the next options like the Egyptians!

johnrocks
03-30-2011, 08:03 AM

We really didn't, you think throwing snowballs at Sean Hannity got us more positive or more negative press? People like Hannity and Levin milk that sort of stuff for months.

I don't know shit from shinola about how political strategists works or for that matter broadcasting but I do know a thing or two about marketing and sales and I know that I have won over both social cons as well as neo cons;and for that matter,liberals; by talking about issues; not by cursing them or throwing snowballs.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 08:04 AM
Can't help but wonder if Levin is in the same boat as Wonkette. He has figured out that slandering us and our man triples his market share.

speciallyblend
03-30-2011, 08:10 AM
We really didn't, you think throwing snowballs at Sean Hannity got us more positive or more negative press? People like Hannity and Levin milk that sort of stuff for months.

I don't know shit from shinola about how political strategists works or for that matter broadcasting but I do know a thing or two about marketing and sales and I know that I have won over both social cons as well as neo cons;and for that matter,liberals; by talking about issues; not by cursing them or throwing snowballs.

snowballs or Revolution? they should be lucky it was snowballs! We need an American Revolution via Twitter;), then they can bitch about the days of snowballs!!

snowballs won't kill but levin and the neo-con policies kill folks everyday not to mention the war on americans aka drug war which destroys americans lives everyday while this pathetic guy levin and neo-cons destroy american lives and kill folks everyday with their policies !!

honestly we should of arrested and waterboarded many republicans at cpac while we were there! maybe we should send them to gitmo for being anti-american;)

Slutter McGee
03-30-2011, 08:13 AM
He called some Paul supporters "Jew Haters" and a-- holes"?

Unfotunately, this is true.

Slutter McGee

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 08:18 AM

Slutter McGee

Oh, well, that makes us completely unique. No other candidate in all the universe ever had any of those in their midst. :rolleyes:

Tal
03-30-2011, 08:30 AM

I think its hilarious that some of the RP supporters did that.

As to whether or not it was politically shrewd? I dont really care that much.

Slutter McGee
03-30-2011, 08:35 AM
Oh, well, that makes us completely unique. No other candidate in all the universe ever had any of those in their midst. :rolleyes:

We have more than most candidates. A lot more. Levin is still a jackass.

Slutter McGee

newbitech
03-30-2011, 08:40 AM
here is a recent FB comment from a Levin fan

Edmund Nevin This church is a freak...he's another one of these Charles Lindbergh/rupaul types who think it's 1800 and we can stick our head in the sand. These guys are very sick people with the conspriracy theories, the antisemitism, etc. There is nothing conservative or even healthy about failed, pathetic, and dangerous isolationist crap.
about an hour ago

Ora Freeman And that justifies name calling?
39 minutes ago

Edmund Nevin you sound like a liberal you know that? If someone sounds like a moron guess what? They need to be called a moron. If someone sits around in their basement at 3 AM making youtube videos centered around conspiracy theories, "the Jews did it", and sticking our heads in the sand as a nation and proceeds to call himself a Conservative, then yes "name calling" is in order. Grow the hell up pal.
28 minutes ago

Have we not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that our ideas are not isolationist? I mean seriously, these people are are not going to let go of their paradigm until it collapses down on them.

I say use whatever method works at getting these people to even talk to you. If you have to come up with wild and crazy conspiracies to get these folks brains to function, do it.

Matt Collins
03-30-2011, 08:46 AM
A clip of Tom Woods being interviewed on the Mike Church satellite radio show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upMV5ZyoxSw&feature=player_embedded

georgiaboy
03-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Obviously this Levin character is being backed into the proverbial corner more and more and is trying to scratch his way back out by any means possible.

Mark, if you'd just answer the question, it's a simple question.
Yeah, just answer the question, Mark.

thetruthhurtsthefed
03-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Levin is an ignorant and utterly stupid Zionist! Don't correct me if I'm right but wasn't Marx a jew?

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 09:34 AM
Karl Marx was of that extraction, yes. Don't know how that short-circuits his case, though. Doesn't make him any more guilty by association than we are. Of course, he does consider all of us guilty by association, but that doesn't mean we need to sink to his level.

erowe1
03-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Levin is an ignorant and utterly stupid Zionist! Don't correct me if I'm right but wasn't Marx a jew?

Could people around here stop using the word "zionist" like it's some kind of an insult. What's the point of prefixing a perfectly innocuous label like "zionist" with "ignorant and utterly stupid" if it's not to drive people away from what Ron Paul stands for?

heavenlyboy34
03-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Could people around here stop using the word "zionist" like it's some kind of an insult. What's the point of prefixing a perfectly innocuous label like "zionist" with "ignorant and utterly stupid" if it's not to drive people away from what Ron Paul stands for?

Zionism isn't innocuous, which is why zionists get upset when they are called such.

erowe1
03-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Zionism isn't innocuous, which is why zionists get upset when they are called such.

I have never noticed any zionists who object to being called zionists. Of course, if you turn it into an insult by adding the word "stupid" before it, that's a different story.

amy31416
03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I have never noticed any zionists who object to being called zionists. Of course, if you turn it into an insult by adding the word "stupid" before it, that's a different story.

You're right..."evil" or "demonic" would be better. :p

They have enough in common with Naziism, that they really aren't deserving of the political correctness that they insist upon.

malkusm
03-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Hard to say who interrupted Trump.

Volunteer or provocateur?

No, based on my experience, there are more than a few people who are geniunely on the side of Ron and his message who have no sense of tact and are not "political" people.

specsaregood
03-30-2011, 10:53 AM
No, based on my experience, there are more than a few people who are geniunely on the side of Ron and his message who have no sense of tact and are not "political" people.

And there isn't a darn thing anybody will ever be able to do about it. /handwringing

enjerth
03-30-2011, 10:53 AM

Sometimes I hate myself. I suppose that might fall under "Jew Hater"?

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
Sometimes I hate myself and I like the Marx Brothers.

enjerth
03-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Sometimes I hate myself and I like the Marx Brothers.

LOVE the Marx Brothers!

Scientists make these deductions this by examining a rat, or your landlord who won't cut the rent. And what do they find? Asparagus.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 11:11 AM
So, if I hate Karl and love Harpo, Groucho and Chico, then I'm anti-semite but pro-semitic families, and an anti-Marxist Marxesist.

heavenlyboy34
03-30-2011, 11:34 AM
LOVE the Marx Brothers!

Scientists make these deductions this by examining a rat, or your landlord who won't cut the rent. And what do they find? Asparagus.
lolz :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5cJuAtNcJA

angelatc
03-30-2011, 11:49 AM

Obnoxious and rude does not equal bravado, not does it equate to success.

jmdrake
03-30-2011, 12:12 PM

:rolleyes: Rand Paul ran a different message that made many of his own supporters question WTH he was saying on foreign policy and civil liberties (especially with regards to GITMO and military commissions). By doing (and getting Sarah Palin's endorsement) he mollified his critics on the right. Thus Faux News didn't go after him over the "stomp" incident. I'm flabbergasted as to how so many people miss what just happened with regards to Mark Levin versus Tom Woods. Levin didn't attack woods because somebody booed at CPAC or threw snowballs at Sean Hannity. Levin first attacked Ron Paul because Ron Paul attacked neocon foreign policy and then he attacked Tom Woods because Tom Woods stood up for Ron Paul's foreign policy. All of the talk from Levin about "unruly Ron Paul supporter" was just to get people like you off track. It's a shame it worked.

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 12:19 PM
All of the talk from Levin about "unruly Ron Paul supporter" was just to get people like you off track. It's a shame it worked.

But a good sign that he wasn't able to infect anyone else with it.

madfoot
03-30-2011, 12:22 PM
What a douchenozzle.

VIDEODROME
03-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Thread winner!

Don't fall for it.

Is this why few good people run for office? They question themselves and their qualifications because...... they actually respect the responsibility that comes with winning an elected office?

freshjiva
03-30-2011, 12:59 PM
:rolleyes: Rand Paul ran a different message that made many of his own supporters question WTH he was saying on foreign policy and civil liberties (especially with regards to GITMO and military commissions). By doing (and getting Sarah Palin's endorsement) he mollified his critics on the right. Thus Faux News didn't go after him over the "stomp" incident. I'm flabbergasted as to how so many people miss what just happened with regards to Mark Levin versus Tom Woods. Levin didn't attack woods because somebody booed at CPAC or threw snowballs at Sean Hannity. Levin first attacked Ron Paul because Ron Paul attacked neocon foreign policy and then he attacked Tom Woods because Tom Woods stood up for Ron Paul's foreign policy. All of the talk from Levin about "unruly Ron Paul supporter" was just to get people like you off track. It's a shame it worked.

+1.

A debate sorely needs to happen.

Team Liberty:
Judge Andrew Napolitano
Tom Woods
Bruce Fein
Peter Schiff
Tom DiLorenzo
Jacob Hornberger
Gary Johnson
Ron Paul

Team Neocon:
Mark Levin
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Reilly
David Horowitz
Anyone else

acptulsa
03-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Maybe we should put together a team of volunteer debaters from this site, and go around to those sites where Vladimir's fans hang out and offer to debate them at a neutral website. Think they'd be up for it?

I'd play.

RM918
03-31-2011, 05:15 PM

Slutter McGee

Jeez-us, and where exactly is your proof of this? No-one ever attacks the supporters of other candidates, are you saying it's because it's so terribly hard to find an Obama supporter who is a prick? It all sounds terribly convenient that someone the vast majority of the political class hates happens to be populated by the most amount of raging douchebags. Someone would certainly like to believe that.

Captain Shays
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM

Grow up kids.

Levin is a jerkoff. He doesn't deserve kind words. Try it. Try to call into his show and be as polite as your mother taught you to be while mentioning Ron Paul and see how he treats you. If you and me were in person and I talked to you like you wouldn't stand for it and I bet you would get pretty radical on me. Now transpose that with the fact that I have 50,000 watts under my seat and I'm reaching a few million people with the message "Ron Paulbots are a bunch of immature unruly kids and they follow a crazy out of touch politician". THEN see how you would act the next time you call or the next time you send him an email. So many of us have had it with the few who everyone considers "elites" but I consider freedom robbers, those who's actions are destroying liberty and driving us into debt and making us the enemy of the world with their killings in our names without our consent. They who set up a system where our government robs us of our hard earned income usually before we even see it and then gives it to strangers saying "that guy over there needs your money more than you and your family". Then they plunder us in cahoots with a corporation that's registered in the state of Delaware who created money our of the debt of every Americans into the next three generations making me and my children into slaves. People who violate our Constitution every day. Every minute of their existence. In every action that they take. Every word out of their mouths. It pervades every thought. Their globalist agenda and their arrogance in thinking that they know how to live our lives better than we do make them the most vile scum of the earth. Those international bankers are more highly responsible for more human suffering. More environmental degradation and more lose of a country's sovereignty than ANY other force on the planet. They are the scum that call a great man like Ron Paul a crazy old nut while touting robbers and thieves, liars, swindlers and murderers benevolent benefactors who love us and are keeping us safe. Yeah right. The bastards are keeping us safe from our own bad choices whether they be trans-fats to smoking in our own bar, to how many dogs we can have. They feel up our little girls and look up our wives dresses for bombs while they leave our borders completely wide open and they call Ron Paul crazy? Mark Levin is a vile, lying disgusting piece of excrement who opposes a man who's ONLY acts in Congress over the course of 20 years were to uphold the Constitution and heed the advice of our founding fathers. Mark Levin supports those who are plundering our children's futures with a debt they will never be able to pay. Their futures robbed from them before they were even born.
I want people to put on a good impression when by proxy they are representing the Thomas Jefferson of our time. How do most people assess Jesus? By His followers. How do people assess Ron Paul? In a small part by his followers. He isn't Jesus and neither are we. So when a scumbag like Mark Levin is trying to ruin the hard work and waste the money of Ron Paul supporters by abusing his underserved 50,000 watts he deserves not only abuse in kind, but to be placed in front of a firing squad by orders of George Washington.

Sola_Fide
04-12-2011, 05:21 PM
+1.

Team Liberty:
Judge Andrew Napolitano
Tom Woods
Bruce Fein
Peter Schiff
Tom DiLorenzo
Jacob Hornberger
Gary Johnson
Ron Paul

Team Neocon:
Mark Levin
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Reilly
David Horowitz
Anyone else

But don't the teams have to be kind of fair? That looks like a massacre in the making.

acptulsa
04-12-2011, 05:27 PM
But don't the teams have to be kind of fair? That looks like a massacre in the making.

Yeah. Don't send in the pros. Send in a bunch of rank amateurs from right here on this site.

That'll just make the massacre more delicious.

Anti Federalist
08-26-2020, 04:30 PM
Meh, fuck him.

;)

Mr. Levin has sure changed his tune, now that he's gotten a gutful of real Marxists, assholes and anti-Semites.

Danke
08-26-2020, 04:42 PM

;)

Coming from a sailor, is that supposed to be an insult?

TheCount
08-26-2020, 05:02 PM
+1.

Team Liberty:
Judge Andrew Napolitano
Tom Woods
Bruce Fein
Peter Schiff
Tom DiLorenzo
Jacob Hornberger
Gary Johnson
Ron Paul

Team Neocon:
Mark Levin
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Bill O'Reilly
David Horowitz
Anyone else

This list is magical in 2020.

Anti Globalist
08-26-2020, 06:49 PM
Never was a fan of Mark Levin but his comments Paul supporters are hilarious.

Pauls' Revere
08-26-2020, 06:53 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Gawd, for a split second I thought it read "he's an Israeli fister" - LOL

euphemia
08-26-2020, 07:01 PM
What I would say is that Dr. Ron Paul is no longer running for anything. There is nothing to support. People might agree with him on one or many of the things he believes, but that is not the same thing as support.

What I think is that all the outrage is horribly misplaced. We don’t agree with each other. Why does it matter what Levin thinks?

jon4liberty
08-26-2020, 08:00 PM
For a movement of individualism, Ron Paul was the glue that kept us together. The flame of liberty hasn't been burning as bright.

enhanced_deficit
08-26-2020, 10:08 PM
Levin is a big MAGA supporter if not mistaken, does anyone know if he's from ADL-Conservatives school of thought?

ADL: U.S. refusal to release Pollard borders on anti-Semitism (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?442597-ADL-U-S-refusal-to-release-Pollard-borders-on-anti-Semitism&)

Anti Federalist
08-26-2020, 10:24 PM
Why does it matter what Levin thinks?

He's changed his mind significantly on many of the things he was running Ron into the dirt on ten years ago.

My guess is because he now has seen, what real Marxism is.

Since he has one of the biggest radio audiences in the country, I find that noteworthy and deserving of an sardonic chuckle.

YMMV

Anti Federalist
08-26-2020, 10:41 PM

Pipe down there, Ty Sheem Ha Sheem...

enhanced_deficit
08-27-2020, 10:59 AM
He's changed his mind significantly on many of the things he was running Ron into the dirt on ten years ago.

My guess is because he now has seen, what real Marxism is.

He's not the only one, Foxnews Hannity, Giualini have also seen the light.
As have Iraq war fake yellow cake stoties pusher NYT's Judith Miller who now serves public from Foxnews platform. Iraq/Afghan wars psuher Israeli champion Dennis Prager is another one who seems to have seen the light and is now a MAGA convert.

sparebulb
08-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Didn't Levin and Beck both take anti-Trump money from Hitlery last election?

Or did I dream that.

PAF
08-27-2020, 01:03 PM
Why is Statist Levin even being discussed [given exposure], ad nauseum at that, on this RonPaulForum.

Mark Levin, Fox, etc. Have Seen The Light!!!

Until after 'election'.

Sammy
08-27-2020, 01:14 PM
Why is Statist Levin even being discussed [given exposure], ad nauseum at that, on this RonPaulForum.

Until after 'election'.

+rep
Mark Levin is still pure scum. He STILL thinks the Iraq war was fantastic.:eek:
Mark Levin is completely lost.

devil21
08-27-2020, 01:39 PM
This thread is a blast from the past. I've learned so much since then about how they manipulate the masses. Just more examples of how media script readers say whatever they're told to by their multi-million dollar contract paymasters. Tucker on MSNBC, now Fox News. Kelly on Fox News, then NBC, etc. Script whores gonna script whore.