PDA

View Full Version : Will John Dennis run for president in 2012??

RileyE104
03-29-2011, 03:32 PM
I saw him in an online straw poll at facebook...

I think it would be AWESOME if JD joined in on the party...

The more liberty lovers on stage, the better...

Of course, if it's obvious coming up near election time that he can't win, I would like to see an endorsement of Ron... :p

SAME goes for Gary Johnson.

MRoCkEd
03-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Um.. he should try state office first

ctiger2
03-29-2011, 03:40 PM

Just like Ross Perot and Donald Trump.

trey4sports
03-29-2011, 03:41 PM
How hard is it to get into the debate?

Romulus
03-29-2011, 03:44 PM
How hard is it to get into the debate?

Why, are you thinking about running? lol

Rothbardian Girl
03-29-2011, 03:47 PM
I love John Dennis, honestly. I would rather see him serve in a state or lesser national office first, though. Just for some name recognition and results.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 03:47 PM
I saw him in an online straw poll at facebook...

I think it would be AWESOME if JD joined in on the party...

The more liberty lovers on stage, the better...

Of course, if it's obvious coming up near election time that he can't win, I would like to see an endorsement of Ron... :p

SAME goes for Gary Johnson.

i wouldn't be against it. I want to see 3-6 candidates on stage, eventually i want all of them to be liberty oriented:) i would love nothing more then to have ron,gary and john on the same stage calling out the failed gop policies!! run 9 liberty candidates in the gop like the neo-cons did last time! let us run 2 for 1 on the neo-cons:)

Thomas
03-29-2011, 03:51 PM
he needs to win another office first

The Dude
03-29-2011, 03:54 PM
You realize that the more liberty candidates run, the less votes Ron will get right? It's the same reason why we want a ton of neocons to run, to split up the neocon vote and make it easier for Ron to receive a larger portion.

RileyE104
03-29-2011, 03:59 PM
You realize that the more liberty candidates run, the less votes Ron will get right? It's the same reason why we want a ton of neocons to run, to split up the neocon vote and make it easier for Ron to receive a larger portion.

What makes you think John Dennis actually believes he could win?

I would like to see him there for educational purposes and then eventually endorse Ron before voting actually starts.

Basically, "stacking the deck" of the GOP debate stage with people who have views similar to our own.

RileyE104
03-29-2011, 04:02 PM

What's wrong with him joining Ron and Gary in the debates?

Like a poster above, I would LOVE to see multiple liberty candidates on stage - just as long as the all eventually drop out and endorse whichever one has the best chance of winning, who I'm HOPING will be Ron Paul this time around.

low preference guy
03-29-2011, 04:02 PM
this thread is a waste of time

trey4sports
03-29-2011, 04:05 PM

I don't buy that at all. The're both here to grow the base. There very well could be a large portion of liberty-lovers who have wrote off Ron because of the stigma attached.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 04:52 PM
What makes you think John Dennis actually believes he could win?

I would like to see him there for educational purposes and then eventually endorse Ron before voting actually starts.

Basically, "stacking the deck" of the GOP debate stage with people who have views similar to our own.

exactly

Flash
03-29-2011, 05:29 PM
If he can make it into the debates, I would support him. Educational campaigns are beneficial to the Libertarian movement.

trey4sports
03-29-2011, 05:40 PM
If he can make it into the debates, I would support him. Educational campaigns are beneficial to the Libertarian movement.

I'd be curious to know what the requirements are that each venue will use to determine who gets in the debate?

Brian4Liberty
03-29-2011, 08:17 PM
John Dennis updates (his new website):

http://johndennisreport.com/

Brian4Liberty
03-29-2011, 08:19 PM
John talks to Gary Johnson:

http://johndennisreport.com/uncategorized/gary-johnson

Liberty_Mike
03-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Highly doubtful Dennis would even be allowed to participate in the debates. He's never even held public office. The only thing his political resume consists of is challenging Pelosi in her home turf of SF.

tpreitzel
03-29-2011, 11:29 PM
John Dennis updates (his new website):

http://johndennisreport.com/

The current lead article, "Budget Craziness and How Government Is Different", hits many important points. Most of us already know that we basically have two heads of the same beast for leadership of our two main political parties. We'll see who's really serious about the SLASHING the budget including numerous agencies ...

Aratus
03-30-2011, 08:16 AM
donald trump is making birther noises.
if three rEVOLUTIOn candidates make
it into the early debates, we educate
the voters. lets draw out the neocons.