PDA

View Full Version : Fight US GOV Tyranny/Terrorism in Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!! Get Involved ASAP

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 02:16 PM
Wanna Get Involved?? ,Save America from the tyranny of the US GOV??? How can you fight domestic terrrorism by the US GOV in Colorado???? Your Answer is below!!!

If you live in Colorado please consider getting involved and attending if you can, rpf please spread to all the folks you know in Colorado or surrounding areas that might want to attend!!!!

Like the 5000 year leap? You'll like this training then. Next Sat in Fort Collins, only $25 and it includes lunch.
Northern Colorado Conservative Alliance - Discover the Making of America
www.nococonservativealliance.org
The Northern Colorado Conservative Alliance is a non-partisan group of community leaders that desire to train and mentor individuals for leadership positions within the community. Classes and leadership training programs are offered periodically...

Ron Paul 2012

ctiger2
03-29-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm moving to CO in a couple weeks! I'll be deep deep into the mtns hiding though... ; )

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm moving to CO in a couple weeks! I'll be deep deep into the mtns hiding though... ; )

i hear ya but we need ya:) i was in leadville co lake county but just moved to denver and will be getting involved with the RLC , can you im what county your moving to??? make sure you have bonnie cannon on your facebook Colorado campaign for liberty state leader and a female version of RON PAUL:) Wolverines:) we can use you as a sneak attack to confuse the enemy aka neocon biggovgop:) we can bring you supplies hehe, note to feds i am talking food;) referencing red dawn;)

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 06:38 PM
blimpin for colorado and surrounding states!!