PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Gary Johnson Foreign Policy Article?? What do you think?

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 12:20 PM
this article was on a post of a friend via facebook, i could swallow the article fine until the last line my comments on article below
http://ouramericainitiative.com/issues/defense-and-the-middle-east-war

It is important to have a strong defense both at home and abroad. We are each grateful and appreciate those that are involved with our nation’s military.

The United States should be protected from terrorism and those that attack America should be brought to justice quickly and efficiently. The United States should be proactive in such matters.

The United State should only be involved in just causes and should not engage in or risk military action except when needed to protect it’s specific interests. All defense budgets should be reviewed and balanced the same as any other governmental budget.

Gary Johnson opposed the war in Iraq as Governor of New Mexico and believes that the United States should withdraw our troops from both Iraq and Afghanistan as soon as effectively possible, believing that neither country poses a current threat to the US.

The United States should not be borrowing money to build roads, bridges, schools and other infrastructure in foreign countries, especially when such help is currently needed at home. Non-military foreign aid around the world is something we can not currently afford.

Governor Johnson supports the right of Israel to exist as a sovereign country and believes that the United States should protect that right militarily if needed.

my comment on face book on this article -thanks for link,
this issue is where he has to clarify to supporters especially the purists lp and gop supporters ,minus the biggovgop neo-cons!! looking forward to hearing Johnson and Paul holding the failed gop accountable!!

i would like to see gary or paul tie in terrorism into our domestic policy of terrorism on the american people aka the drug war!!

ok i just read your article ,not bad but the last line sounded like a blowjob, pun intended. i do not understand why israel cannot protect itself. It has nukes so why does it need us to protect it?? the tightrope walking begins! whatelse does israel want?? us to drop the bomb for them?? they are fully capable of defending themselves as a sovereign nation. it was almost like the last line was thrown in!!

like to hear rpf thoughts on this!!!!!

original post article that led to this http://www.nmpolitics.net/index/2011/03/johnson-presents-an-opportunity-for-the-tea-party/

my fb comment honestly do not think anyone is dismissing a gary run! Gary will have to do the samething ron paul is doing get the lp and supporters to join the gop and become a delegate!! this is going to be the bottom line, many who would support gary are waiting for Paul, honestly if gary is going to grow in delegates he will have to do what ron paul did back in 2008! I am hoping Ron,Gary and Rand have a working plan together that we might not know about!! Paul/Johnson 2012 Ticket or even Johnson/Paul would be my dream ticket!! The gop has a very short list to vote for President!

specsaregood
03-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Governor Johnson supports the right of Israel to exist as a sovereign country and believes that the United States should protect that right militarily if needed.

I on the otherhand believe that the people living on the land currently known as "israel" have a right to form their own country or abolish it as they see fit. And the united states has no rights or duties in that regard.

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 12:34 PM
I on the otherhand believe that the people living on the land currently known as "israel" have a right to form their own country or abolish it as they see fit. And the united states has no rights or duties in that regard.

i hear ya to me a logical gop winning ticket would be Paul/Johnson 2012 ticket, a ticket i would stand in blizzards for:)

speciallyblend
03-29-2011, 07:09 PM
trumpin

Brian4Liberty
03-29-2011, 08:21 PM
John Dennis talks to Gary Johnson:

http://johndennisreport.com/uncategorized/gary-johnson

FrankRep
03-29-2011, 08:46 PM
i hear ya to me a logical gop winning ticket would be Paul/Johnson 2012 ticket, a ticket i would stand in blizzards for:)

Gary Johnson's Pro-Drug stance will destroy his chances. Just being honest.