PDA

View Full Version : NEVADA-- Radio show offer

puppetmaster
03-29-2011, 10:40 AM
I have an offer from a local radio station to produce a radio talk show that will run once a week or more. The owner of the station is a Pakistani and is a Ron Paul closet supporter. I run my own business and would not be able to host this show regularly. I am asking any local Nevadans for assistance.
I know we have several forum members in N Nevada and would be interested in seeing if they could help out with this show or put me in touch with local RP people who may be able to help . Help would be needed in hosting and providing local content. This could really help with the upcoming election cycle. Please PM me if you are able to help with this.

Thanks

PS I also have a national slot I am working on......

malkusm
03-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity!

eduardo89
03-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Awesome news. I hope it works out!

Chester Copperpot
03-29-2011, 10:52 AM
If you need anybody in New Jersey let me know.

ravedown
03-29-2011, 10:56 AM
how bout wayne allen root? ha, jk. is this only north nevada? can vegas/henderson folk help out?

FSP-Rebel
03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
If no one becomes available for this opportunity, you could always air episodes of current pro-liberty talk shows assuming they don't mind. Free Talk Live would let you take as much or as little of their weekly show as you want. http://www.freetalklive.com/program_directors

Matt Collins
03-29-2011, 12:52 PM
What are the call letters of the station?

What day and time would it run?

Live or recorded?

What does he want the content to be, local or national?

How many hours would the show run?

FTL_Ian
03-29-2011, 02:18 PM
If no one becomes available for this opportunity, you could always air episodes of current pro-liberty talk shows assuming they don't mind. Free Talk Live would let you take as much or as little of their weekly show as you want. http://www.freetalklive.com/program_directors

What he said. Have the program director get in touch with me at ian at freetalklive.com if he's looking for pro-liberty syndicated programming available full barter.

Liberty_Mike
03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Fellow Reno resident. Not sure if there is anything I'd be able to do to help, but if so, let me know!

emazur
03-29-2011, 03:21 PM
how bout wayne allen root? ha, jk.

Actually I think it's a good suggestion. Another possibility is to rebroadcast an episode of Schiff radio

belian78
03-29-2011, 03:25 PM
You hear of anything needed in Peoria IL area let me know. :D

DamianTV
03-29-2011, 04:28 PM
I'll bite.

Matt Collins
03-29-2011, 04:44 PM
What he said. Have the program director get in touch with me at ian at freetalklive.com if he's looking for pro-liberty syndicated programming available full barter.
I am a professional talk radio producer. I would love to help out, but I would have to be paid for my time. I'm broke and looking for work.

jmdrake
03-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Good deal! I hope this pans out.

libertybrewcity
03-29-2011, 04:49 PM
This guy wants to help out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPFvLUWkzs