PDA

View Full Version : The New Black Panthers Turn Against Obama

FrankRep
03-28-2011, 12:46 PM
You Should Have Listened to Farrakhan When You Were at His Table: New Black Panthers Turn on Obama in an N-Word, Uncle Tom Tirade (Content Warning) (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-should-have-listened-to-farrakhan-when-you-were-at-his-table-new-black-panthers-turn-on-obama-in-an-n-word-uncle-tom-tirade-content-warning/)

The Blaze
March 28, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR6mPgSxPtY

tangent4ronpaul
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
SMILE!

One term president!

Didn't Moveon.org turn on him too, a while back?

t0rnado
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
2:20 is the best part.

RileyE104
03-28-2011, 01:38 PM
lmao, "Bomb him like he George Bush!"

Most of this is some racist, collectivist bullshit, but if you filter that out it's pretty agreeable.

Corto_Maltese
03-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Haha, I remember him on Hannity and colmes in the past. Was funny to watch him and Hannity. "are you gonna let your black guest talk?" "Race has nothing to do with it".

doodle
03-28-2011, 03:44 PM
One term president!

I tend to agree.

But it's not automatic, I have some faith in GOP's ability to screw up again and give the victory in a platter to Dems again by nominating another mccain.

doodle
03-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Haha, I remember him on Hannity and colmes in the past. Was funny to watch him and Hannity. "are you gonna let your black guest talk?" "Race has nothing to do with it".

Did he really say that ? lolz

Yea it is bit of race card play, but this social etiquette banter pales compared to race card so called neocon Herman Cain plays when says PPH is engaging in Genocide of "Black babies". If Black Panthers leader had said this, it would have been condemned by conservatives and liberals alike.

BTW, if claims made in the clip are factual, Congress should look into starting proceedings for impeachment of Obama and Netanyahu.

sirgonzo420
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Obama does not get his orders from the "white man".... more like Netanyahu, and I don't think Netanyahu would consider himself a "white man".

doodle
03-28-2011, 04:13 PM
Obama does not get his orders from the "white man".... more like Netanyahu, and I don't think Netanyahu would consider himself a "white man".

What about Sarkozy who is almost leading French/NATO bombing effort. He seems to have a stronger tan than both Obama and Netanyahu lol

jazzloversinc
03-29-2011, 12:10 AM
shabazz is a racist bastard.

puppetmaster
03-29-2011, 12:20 AM
SMILE!

One term president!

Didn't Moveon.org turn on him too, a while back?

Obama will switch to an independent and with fox news help get the election....you heard it here first. fox is giddy with their new war bird