PDA

View Full Version : A Video upload of what happened on 3/26/11 UK protest!

s35wf
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM
This is a video of what happened in UK during protest march on 3/26/11 from a guy who attended. Enjoy! Very inspirational!

http://www.youtube.com/user/30rone

Below is test from the guy that attended the protest and his account of the day (copied from another forum).

I have had a busy weekend and since the start of this night am feeling really, really drained, so is my girlfriend. Not sure if it's connected but we are both life path 33's.

Anyway, I'll explain the amazing weekend.

I had no thoughts of going to the protest in London until Friday night, when one of my old friends who is well aware of the new wave and everything we are on here, called me to say he is going to the protest to spread love and try and awaken people to the spiritual side of things such as this wave and the calendar. Then my brother told me to come too.

So Saturday I packed my bag and went to the protest, I have written a report of what went on here, together with a video of when the Police attacked the peaceful party at Trafalgar Square.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=163442

The day was like a carnival, there was far more people than the media reported, i'd guess well over a million. I'm basing that estimation on carnivals I have attended, so it's pretty accurate. There were people singing dancing and generally being happy.

Almost all the people protesting were awakening or at some stage of their spiritual path, most I spoke to were aware of the Mayan calendar and that the first night was to start the following day.

In fact most were saying this is the last day of seeding, tomorrow is the germination, it really was refreshing to realise how many people really are both aware of the way governments work and these new energies.

It was a really good day, there was no violence at all, the 15 minutes worth of windows smashing and banks ATM's being smashed was a fraction of the day, I was there for over 12 hours so if you put the petty criminal damage into context with the whole day it was a very small fraction, but obviously the news will only show the negative stuff, not the Love police giving free hugs or the happy people dancing.

What happened in Trafalgar Square, was absolutely sickening.

If you read my eye-witness report in the link i've pasted, you'll see I said the police orchestrated all of it, but thinking about it, I now know why, they were obviously given orders that no-one was to occupy the Square, as the next day was the germination wave and more and more people would have come to join over the coming days and weeks, just like what happened in Egypt.
So in actual fact we live in a dictated country just the same or maybe even worse than the ones in the middle east, we are shown on the news that these peple are uprising but they are able to occupy their square. In Lybia the protesters have guns and anti-aircraft guns on the backs of pick-ups, so their security services are bound to open fire.

If we had been protesting with guns, our dictators security services would have opened fire on us, it's complete hypocrisy and I am now well aware of the fact that the UK is in fact just as tyrranised as the rest of the world, the only good to have come from the unbelievable actions of DICTATOR CAMERON'S SECURITY SERVICES was the fact it has woken up thousands more to how our government operates, i was talking to a nurse who was lost for words..

Sorry if this is bringing down the thread, but i feel it should be said and you should read my account of the day, as it all co-incides with the wave anyway.

Peace and love to all.

silverhandorder
03-28-2011, 09:11 AM
One group of parasites fighting for a shrinking pie with another group.

Diurdi
03-28-2011, 09:32 AM
One group of parasites fighting for a shrinking pie with another group. But free education, free healthcare and free internet are human rights!!1

mczerone
03-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Why are these guys fighting for long term handouts if they believe the world is ending?

acptulsa
03-28-2011, 09:48 AM
And what makes them think the cops didn't want them in Trafalgar Square because of the coincidence of the Germination Wave?

I mean, a reliance on the Germination Wave does not in and of itself indicate a lack of the old reality grip, but to honestly think the cops give a $#!+, on the other hand...

s35wf
03-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Why are these guys fighting for long term handouts if they believe the world is ending?

Some believe that the end of the mayan calandar is 12/21/12, some believe that the end of the mayan calandar is 10/28/11. Some believe that the end of mayan calandar will be the end of the world, some believe that it is rather the beginning of the awakening of consicounousness. some positive, some negative. Duality.

Here is a link of video explaining the end date of 10/28/11 Enjoy.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1030536695965417017#

Vessol
03-28-2011, 10:03 AM
So he went to a giant protest over government cuts to talk about the end of the world?

S.Shorland
03-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Ed Milliband's (Uk Labour Party Leader) split screen news horror remix by Guido Fawkes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mab7X3qrEeg&feature=player_embedded

South Park Fan
03-28-2011, 03:57 PM
Just because these protesters happen to have statist motives doesn't mean we can't learn something from them. Police will often infiltrate these events to cause chaos and create a reason for their own "necessity".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJIzWbOzdw