PDA

View Full Version : Establishment turning against Rudy

max
10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
The Front page of both the NY daily News and Murdoch's NY Post both have a photo of Rudy with the headlines "Traitor" and "Redcoat"..

Rudy is said to be rooting for the Boston Red Sox..arch rival of the NY Yankees in their World Serioes matchup against the Colorado Rockies.

It's obvious that Rudy is playing to NH which is part of Boston media market.

Murdoch's Post even had a photo of Rudy in a Red Sox uniform on the front page! Murdoch also owns FOX news which was very hard on Rudy last week.

Something is a foot. The MSM is bashing ALL the "top tiers" that it had skillifully manufactured. They are so afraid of RP, and they know that the other 4 cant win southern christians wheras RP could

...so Pastor Mike 'Bless are the warmongers" Huckabee is to be the new annointed one in order to keep the RP ranks from swelling with southern Christians.

I'm 90% sure of this. ..But its ok, because the other 4 aint going away and now we have the war vote split 5 ways instead of 4.

Tina
10-24-2007, 08:56 PM
I think that's a pretty good theory.:)

james1906
10-24-2007, 10:40 PM
makes sense to me as well. any yankee fan's favorite teams are the yankees and whoever's playing the red sox. he's pandering to NH voters. it's pathetic.

EvilEngineer
10-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Did anyone in NY actually like Rudy? Thought most of the people already thought he was a giant douche... minus the big wigs who are trying to make money off him.

Zydeco
10-24-2007, 11:40 PM
The MSM/CFR has been trying to create an air of inevitability about Rudy but it's backfired embarrassingly. I mean, the guy can't win a SINGLE straw poll ANYWHERE in the country, has less than 200 meetup members, draws no crowds, and gets all his money is $2,300 chunks from the legal and financial sectors, and we're supposed to think he can win the Republican Party nomination? Not to mention his various incompatibilities with the Republican base.

I think it's dawning on the MSM/CFR how Rudy isn't going to work. Thompson is a dud. Romney's % of self-financing goes up every quarter but his poll numbers don't. McCain screwed himself on immigration and his time is past. If they think Huckabee is going to beat Ron Paul then I can see why they're panicking.

I don't see who stops Ron Paul, except the bullet of a Council on Foreign Relations assassin. You can bet that it's one of their contingencies.

qsecofr
10-25-2007, 01:15 AM
It could be in part trying to swing the early states to Huck so Rudy can have an epiphany moment and return to the conservative fold in time to edge out Mitt.

jonahtrainer
10-25-2007, 01:27 AM
I don't see who stops Ron Paul, except the bullet of a Council on Foreign Relations assassin. You can bet that it's one of their contingencies.

That would be probably the stupidest thing they could do. Ideas can only be overcome by other ideas. Money and force are impotent against ideas. Ideas are bulletproof.

If they were to turn Ron Paul into a martyr then the Meetup Groups would go into overdrive, run candidates and really overturn the whole system.

The Establishment can feel the ground starting to shake. We truly are in an Age of Turbulence to use Greenspan's phrase.

kimosabi
10-25-2007, 01:35 AM
That would be probably the stupidest thing they could do. Ideas can only be overcome by other ideas. Money and force are impotent against ideas. Ideas are bulletproof.

If they were to turn Ron Paul into a martyr then the Meetup Groups would go into overdrive, run candidates and really overturn the whole system.

The Establishment can feel the ground starting to shake. We truly are in an Age of Turbulence to use Greenspan's phrase.

I agree, they can kill the man but not the ideas.

Remember, this is our Revolution, not just Ron Pauls

TVMH
10-25-2007, 01:57 AM
To me, he is the perfect candidate at the perfect time going through the perfect storm.

And his secret is simple. Truth.

Deep down, people yearn for truth, especially young people, and deep down, people suspect, if not know, that they are not getting absolute truth from their current leaders.

Just my humble opinion, of course. :cool:

Primbs
10-25-2007, 02:03 AM
Rudy could be the Phil Graham of this year. Phil raised thirty million dollars from Texas in 1996 and lost badly in actual voting.

In 1980 John Connelly of Texas had thirteen million dollars and won one delegate.

That man was the thirteen million dollar delegate.

Pete
10-25-2007, 05:47 AM
...so Pastor Mike 'Bless are the warmongers" Huckabee is to be the new annointed one in order to keep the RP ranks from swelling with southern Christians.

I'm 90% sure of this. ..But its ok, because the other 4 aint going away and now we have the war vote split 5 ways instead of 4.

Yup. Only questions I have are:

How in blazes does Rudy do so well in the "scientific" polls?
Can we expect a $20 million fundraising quarter for Huck?

freelance
10-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Can we expect a $20 million fundraising quarter for Huck?

It didn't work for Fred, and the religious "leaders" are split or noncommittal. It's interesting that as a group, the Christian leaders haven't fallen all over Huckabee. There must be some reason.

Electric Church
10-25-2007, 10:53 AM

Excellent intuitive analysis...this may be very true. I've been wondering why there have been so many huckabee threads

RP4ME
10-25-2007, 11:06 AM

which is why they have now crimilaized thoughts they see as contrary to teh US govt....seen the latest bill passed?