PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to fend off the "anti-Semite" bullshit....

RileyE104
03-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Ludwig Von Mises was Ron Paul's hero and one of his biggest influences.

Murray Rothbard also played a big role in influencing both Ron and Rand and was one of Ron's best friends.

Peter Schiff is great friends with Ron and Rand.

The point of this thread? Calling Ron or Rand "anti-Semitic" is complete bullshit, as we all know already. When you see or hear someone call them that, there's not even a need to get into a philosophical debate when them - just point out the fact of their relationship with people who are/were Jewish.

If they are so "anti-Semitic", why would they admit to being influenced by Jews?

If they are so "anti-Semitic", why would a person who is Jewish consider them friends and why would they hold each other to such high standards?

This is all the proof one needs to explain why neither Ron nor Rand are "anti-Semitic".

acptulsa
03-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Could learn to like Gershwin, too.

Plus, often you can turn the tables on them by accusing them of propigating Jewish stereotypes. Accused of being antisemitic because you criticize the banks? If you don't ever, ever use the phrase 'jewish bankers', you're in position to accuse them of being silly for thinking all bankers are Jews.

amy31416
03-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Screw it. Let's all convert...watch their heads spin. Yarmulkes are great for you guys with bald spots anyways.

acptulsa
03-27-2011, 10:14 PM
No, officer. Doesn't matter I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker, I still did not say 'molotov'. I said 'mozeltov'. That's called being nice.

heavenlyboy34
03-27-2011, 10:42 PM
well, you could also mention that "semite" is a broad term, including a number of different peoples. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic#Ancient_Semitic_peoples

Dreamofunity
03-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I don't know, playing the whole "My best friend is a jew" card seems even more desperate. Talking about individual rights over collective rights or something.

BamaAla
03-27-2011, 11:16 PM
The people desperate enough to level the "anti-semite" label are the same ones that would call Mises, Rothbard, and Schiff "self hating Jews." They aren't concerned that you may legitimately dislike Jewish people; they are just using a tried and true character assassination tactic.

SanjaySingh
03-27-2011, 11:23 PM
There is no need to grovel before the accusers and go out of your way to explain "No no I am not an anti-semite, nor is Ron Paul. Look Look, Ron paul's guru is a Jew, his best friend is a Jew, his buddies are jews..." That only makes it sound like you are trying too hard and pandering to the Jewish/Zionist lobby.

The best way to deal with accusations and accusers is to be confident, self assured, and in a firm and dignified tone tell them that these fraudulant tactics will no longer work and that you will not engage with them if they continue this fraudulant attack.

It is a time tested habit of some Jews and Zionists (including brainwashed christian zionists) to accuse others of anti-semitism when they are caught advancing fraudulant agendas and cannot win the arguments. Rascals should be dealt by refuting their rascaldom. No need to grovel and go out of the way to pander in front of them.

realtonygoodwin
03-27-2011, 11:37 PM
I think it probably doesn't help to throw the word "Zionist" around. It is an emotional trigger word.

SimpleName
03-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Probably should just ignore it. It simply isn't true. There is no evidence whatsoever. Would McDonalds acknowledge people calling the executives child rapers? Of course not. They may sue because, well, we don't people in absolute free speech in this country...but they wouldn't acknowledge it in the media and attempt to refute such garbage. Just my opinion. Still some good ideas here though if you do decide to acknowledge it.

emazur
03-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Also Paul keeps a picture of Milton Friedman in his office, likes Barry Goldwater (ethnically part Jewish), and enlisted Walter Block (http://dailypaul.com/26982/ron-paul-enlists-walter-block-as-his-scholar-adviser) (atheist Jew) as an adviser

fisharmor
03-28-2011, 05:50 AM
I'm with Sanjay.
I'd probably go with "Your argument is totally without substance. The fact that you're stooping to name-calling tells me that you are either incompetent or unwilling to debate real issues. If you're unwilling, it means that you know you're going to lose. In short, it means you're either ignorant, or trying to hide something."