PDA

View Full Version : Who Would you Vote For?

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 11:42 AM
We all know we're here to get Ron Paul the GOP nomination, but in this poll check off anybody you'd vote for IF they won the nomination.

If X wins the GOP nomination you'd vote 3rd party, don't check them off.

sailingaway
03-27-2011, 11:46 AM
What poll?

I'd write in Ron if it were most of the 'contenders' being pushed. If Ron didn't run I'd vote for Rand, and I would have likely voted for De Mint were Rand VP, in the general, but he says he isn't running. I can't think of anyone I'd vote for besides Ron or Rand, right now.... but I don't see the list you are looking at.

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 11:47 AM
just posted it, was still filling in the answer when you responded

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Somebody apparently dislikes Obama enough to vote for Alan Keyes...

kahless
03-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Who is the wise guy that voted for Guiliani?

sailingaway
03-27-2011, 11:57 AM
I might vote for Palin in the general if Kristol keeps disliking her, and IF I find out it is due to a major breach on foreign policy. I do actually think she is relatively independent. But I have to find out a LOT more about her to say I would, all positive, so I didn't vote for her.

as to keyes, it looks like there is someone who would vote for ANYONE against Obama. There might be something said for that, except that I think we will take the Senate, and with the others in power I think divided government might actually be best.

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I might vote for Palin in the general if Kristol keeps disliking her, and IF I find out it is due to a major breach on foreign policy. I do actually think she is relatively independent. But I have to find out a LOT more about her to say I would, all positive, so I didn't vote for her.

as to keyes, it looks like there is someone who would vote for ANYONE against Obama. There might be something said for that, except that I think we will take the Senate, and with the others in power I think divided government might actually be best.

I divided government is probably the best that a government can, but the absolute best would be no government at all

sailingaway
03-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Who is the wise guy that voted for Guiliani?

Who are the two who didn't vote for Ron?

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Who are the two who didn't vote for Ron?

must be hardline Libertarians who wil only vote LP

or

hardline anarchist who refrain from the political process altogether

Here is my justficiation as an anarchist to participate in politics:

To build a house, it depends on me individually to build that house

but, if there are chains bounding my hands together I cannot build that house

for first the chain must be removed so I can build the house

Summary: The political process won't yield better outcomes, but by slowing it or somewhat reversing it, it can provide people with the window to create better outcomes by finding a way to render politics obsolete.

FrankRep
03-27-2011, 12:07 PM
just posted it, was still filling in the answer when you responded

Where's Donald Trump??

:p

sailingaway
03-27-2011, 12:07 PM
must be ...

hardline anarchist who refrain from the political process altogether...

But then how do they show up on the poll at all? Don't you have to vote for someone?

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Where's Donald Trump??

:p

crap, I knew I forgot someone, I feel bad cause I even included Buddy Roemer, and there is one other guy who has an exploratory committee who I didn't list who's name I forget

malkusm
03-27-2011, 12:45 PM
crap, I knew I forgot someone, I feel bad cause I even included Buddy Roemer, and there is one other guy who has an exploratory committee who I didn't list who's name I forget

Fred Karger

nayjevin
03-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Stop drinking the koolaid. Giuliani is clearly the frontrunner people, get real.

pcosmar
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Ron runs and I will give the "R"s one last chance.

If not I will not Vote for an "R" anywhere. It is a continuing source of disappointment.

MelissaWV
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
I would also vote for any forum member.

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I would also vote for any forum member.

Sweet, I'm gonna win in 2024!!!

AlexMerced
03-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Fred Karger

thanks that's the one

BuddyRey
03-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Only Paul Sr., Paul Jr., or Johnson. Voting for any other Republican or Democrat would leave a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe that makes me a "purist" or whatever, but I'm about half-past give-a-damn at this point.

TheTyke
03-28-2011, 09:08 AM
The poll doesn't have Kludge and Trump? It is clearly an invalid, unscientific poll designed to manipulate and mislead!

Kludge/Greene 2012

Slutter McGee
03-28-2011, 11:54 AM
Id vote for Palin. I can think of nothing funnier than watching liberals freak out if that happened. Obviously I don't agree with her on many if not most issues. And if liberals didn't hate her I wouldn't even consider it. But in this case, I think the humor she would provide me outweighs any negative affect she would have on this country...looking at it from an economic perspective.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Missing: Trump, Jeb, Rubio, Lee, DeMint, Tancredo...

Justinjj1
03-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Ron Paul only

Maybe Gary or Rand if they don't sell out during the campaign.

Sentient Void
03-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Should've made the votes public ;-)

That's what I do.

So we can socially tar and feather the Giuliani, et al supporters...

I kid! I kid! ;-D

Teaser Rate
03-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Any of the first 5 choices.

Rothbardian Girl
03-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Should've made the votes public ;-)

That's what I do.

So we can socially tar and feather the Giuliani, et al supporters...

I kid! I kid! ;-D

I know, right? I'm bewildered that some people here would choose them, although they are perfectly able to do so. ;D

Stary Hickory
03-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Id vote for a lot of them over Obama, I don't recognize all their names though so I cannot really say until I understood their views better.

kahless
03-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Maybe it is Giuliani supporter with an account that never posts here or someone just being a wise ass.

pcosmar
03-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Maybe it is Giuliani supporter with an account that never posts here or someone just being a wise ass.

I suspect "wise ass".
Giuliani has no supporters.