PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Sarah Palin will not run in 2012

doodle
03-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Although Sarah Palin like all the serious Americans Presidential hopefuls has just done the pre requisite pilgrimage of Israel and kissed the asses of Israel lobby, Palin will in the end not run for 2012 or give up in very early stage. Not because she is light in the head as is often alleged but because of heavier baggase she now carries from Giffords shooting/blood libel & Jeremy Morlock Afghan shooting incidences. Fairly on unfairly, this baggage will bogg down her already weak camapaign and end it prematurely.

If anyone disgrees, record your prediction here now and we can bump this thread in 2012.

trey4sports
03-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Agreed. Sarah Palin will not run in 2012

RonPaulGetsIt
03-26-2011, 05:26 PM
I don't think people care about Sarah Palin....as is the case with Chris Christie and the rest of the controlled candidates why would anyone cares about liberty vote for anyone but Ron Paul? let's face it people are either not paying attention or they are. Palin is courting to the soundbite vote without any analysis pseudolibertarian.

kahless
03-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I think people have either forgotten, do not care or agree with her about "blood libel" comments. The Morlock thing I do not see it going anywhere. I believe it is too close to call whether she will run or not run.

I am not a big Palin fan however she starts looking really good if the lead candidates end up being Romney or Gingrich and she has Ron as her VP pick. Even then I still cannot vote for a big government Neocon. The thing is though I do not believe Sarah Palin started out as a big government Neocon and has been guided - transformed herself for the Neocon establishment. If she is surrounded by liberty folks and the rhetoric changes I might think differently given they would be guiding her. (which just proves she too weak minded to be President if she can be led so easily).

libertybrewcity
03-26-2011, 05:59 PM
She has been laying low for about a month now. She will go from nearly zero news coverage to the front page, and stay there for a long, long while after she announces. I think her candidacy unfortunately will determine the start of the Republican presidential race.

doodle
03-26-2011, 06:05 PM
I think people have either forgotten, do not care or agree with her about "blood libel" comments. The Morlock thing I do not see it going anywhere. I believe it is too close to call whether she will run or not run.

Maybe but it is not "people" who push forwad poltical campaigns of Presidential candidates in America 95% of the times.

South Park Fan
03-26-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm guessing Palin doesn't run and endorses whichever candidate has the best chance against Romney.

RileyE104
03-26-2011, 08:00 PM
It's that witch, Bachman, who is likely to run...

Ya, ya, she attends meetings that Ron holds sometimes, but that doesn't mean she's big on Liberty.

Southron
03-26-2011, 08:04 PM

Ya, ya, she attends meetings that Ron holds sometimes, but that doesn't mean she's big on Liberty.

I feel that Bachman is a preemptive strike against Palin by the establishment.

BamaAla
03-26-2011, 08:05 PM
I think she'll run. She is smarter than many give her credit for, and she understands that the publicity will sell a ton of books down the road.

LatinsforPaul
03-26-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm guessing Palin doesn't run and endorses whichever candidate has the best chance against Romney.

That's easy... Dr. Ron Paul :)

doodle
03-27-2011, 01:53 PM

Yea, she is sensing that Palin is down and being pushed aside so she may try to capitalize on her fall. But Michelle "pro Iraq war, pro Iran war, pro patriotic act, pro "god curses those who cut Israel's aid" Bachman's campaign has about 0% chance of going anywhere.

JohnEngland
03-27-2011, 02:00 PM
She's going to endorse Herman Cain.

doodle
03-27-2011, 02:08 PM
She's going to endorse Herman Cain.

Highly doubt it.
I thought Cain's views were 180 degrees apart from Palin's foreign policy and world view, he opposed Iraq war, Libya war, Iran war, bailouts, Patriot Act, Israeli settlements and occupation of Palestinian land, does not believe in chosen race dogma and sees arabs and jews as equals.

doodle
03-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Sarah Palin: You betcha I'll be around in 2012

Editor's note: The online version of this story incorrectly said the government was paying $400 billion a day to keep the country afloat. The figure should have been $4 billion a day. The story has been modified to reflect the change.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/mar/23/sarah-palin-president-2012-speaks-ritz-carlton/

BlackTerrel
03-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Maybe but it is not "people" who push forwad poltical campaigns of Presidential candidates in America 95% of the times.

What is it? Crab people?

Aratus
03-28-2011, 09:38 AM
last time around, ron paul ran and mcCain had the nomination sewn up.
huckabee and romney were voting blocks at 250 delegates apiece. if
ms. sarah palin wants a legitimacy by 2016, she needs to be a BIG
voting block at the NEXT Republican shindig, it helps her along!

hazek
03-28-2011, 10:48 AM
She will run, not a shred of doubt in my mind. Same as Huckster. Just wait and see.

scottditzen
03-28-2011, 12:32 PM
No way will she run. She's more valuable as a celebrity figure, more than anything. Losing badly is too risky for her reputation, and she would definitely lose.

I can't imagine anyone in the field who would be worse than her in a debate. She's that bad, she will be sunk faster than Sleepy Fred Thompson.

Any time she has to venture beyond buzz words and phrases, she is simply exposed, and gets that deer in headlights look of stupidity.

I'm not saying she IS stupid, but she does look and sound stupid.