PDA

View Full Version : Hannity’s situational war ethics: ‘If you were president,’ he tells McCain, ‘I would be be

Agorism
03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Hannity’s situational war ethics: ‘If you were president,’ he tells McCain, ‘I would be behind you, but you are not president.’

MCCAIN: Right now, there are air attacks on Gadhafi’s forces on the ground. If those can continue, maybe we can save those people. I’ll tell you what, if you bail out right now, Sean, and I heard the criticism, we bail out right now we will see massacres of enormous proportions.
HANNITY: I agree.
MCCAIN: We can still win this thing.
HANNITY: You know what? If you were president, I would be behind you, but you are not president.
MCCAIN: I can still urge the president to use our airpower and our other assets to help these people survive. Thousands of lives are at stake right now my friend.
HANNITY: Senator, if you were president, it would be done right. He is timid and he’s inconsistent. This is incoherent and frankly, it’s unforgivable because he’s the commander in chief.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/hannitys-situational-war-ethics-if-y

specsaregood
03-26-2011, 11:07 AM
What is to win? Are they saying we are at war?
I mean, how do you "win" simply enforcing a no fly zone?

TIMB0B
03-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Oy vei. Stupid is as stupid does.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-26-2011, 11:16 AM
What is to win? Are they saying we are at war?
I mean, how do you "win" simply enforcing a no fly zone?

When you're a part of team America, everything is a competition set out to be won. The psychology of the men this shit works on usually comes about through some kind of self esteem issue. More likely than not because they have a small prick.

To me, war is a lot of prick-waving! OK? Simple thing. That's all it is. War is a whole lot of men standing out on a field, waving their pricks at one another. Men are insecure about the size of their dicks, and so they have to kill one another over the idea.`That's what all that asshole jock bullshit is all about. That's what all that adolescent, macho male posturing, and strutting in bars and locker rooms is all about. It's called "dick fear!" Men are terrified that their pricks are inadequate and so they have to compete with one another, to feel better about themselves, and since war is the ultimate competition, basically, men are killing each other in order to improve their self-esteem! You don't have to be a historian or a political scientist to see the bigger-dick foreign policy theory at work. It sounds like this: "What, they have bigger dicks? Bomb them!" And of course, the bombs and the rockets and the bullets are all shaped like dicks. It's a subconscious need to project the penis into other people's affairs. It's called "fucking with people!"
-Carlin

lester1/2jr
03-26-2011, 11:18 AM
so he has no actual principles in regard to war and peace. If a democrat is in power he opposes it regardless and if a republiucan is in power he supports it regardless. what a joke.

muzzled dogg
03-26-2011, 11:24 AM
There was a good anti war quote goin around during 07 campaign from hannity bashing clintons war in Bosnia

Stary Hickory
03-26-2011, 11:34 AM
I can't believe how people cannot see what a unprincipled partisan hack Hannity is. He views Republicans and Democrats like he does his favorite sports teams...meanwhile it's American freedoms and lives that are being lost.

FU Hannity.

Wren
03-26-2011, 11:43 AM
http://pics.livejournal.com/jblaque/pic/000ff3kg

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/72667_stupidburnsfireman.jpg

Koz
03-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Hannity is a jackass. He's worse than O'Reilly in my opinion. I can't wait until the Judge takes his time slot.

South Park Fan
03-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I lose brain cells any time I watch O'Reilly or Hannity. It's hard to decide which one is more painful.

anaconda
03-26-2011, 02:06 PM
McCain wants to "save" the CIA appointed and armed guerrilla group? He's military/industrial complex yes man vile piece of human excrement. Just like Sean Hannity.

anaconda
03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
-----------------------------
vernon
find attorney (http://www.legalx.net)

Welcome to the forums!

anaconda
03-26-2011, 02:11 PM
We must never let Hannity worm his way back toward our side. He will turn on us as soon as he feels he has a good opportunity.

acptulsa
03-26-2011, 02:21 PM
Well, of course we should trust McCain implicitly about all things military. After all, look at what wonderful things he did for his ship while assigned to the U.S.S. ForestFire--er, I mean Forrestal.