PDA

View Full Version : Want to See an Independent Poll of how Phil Moffett is Doing?

RonPaulFanInGA
03-26-2011, 12:22 AM
h ttp://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/03/wide-range-of-choices.html

The you should vote for Kentucky here. Georgia(?) is winning.

Don't spam it, they'll know: they can see your IP address after you vote. PPP has thrown out the results of online polls on their website just like this one in the recent past after seeing hundreds of votes by the same IP(s).

TheTyke
03-26-2011, 12:50 AM
I voted... an independent poll showing him not too far off could be a real boost. But they were talking about 2012 in the writeup...

Thargok
03-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Do you really want to see a single digit Moffett?

TheTyke
03-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Do you really want to see a single digit Moffett?

I'd be interested in an independent assessment of how the race is going, instead of Moffett/Williams internal polls. The Tea Party groups are pretty solidly behind Moffett from what I can tell, do you really think their influence adds up to less than 10%?

TheDriver
03-28-2011, 02:10 PM
I voted Kentucky. Honestly I can't believe polling hasn't been done.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-28-2011, 02:37 PM
I'd be interested in an independent assessment of how the race is going, instead of Moffett/Williams internal polls. The Tea Party groups are pretty solidly behind Moffett from what I can tell, do you really think their influence adds up to less than 10%?

Maybe. The "tea parties" aren't a monolithic voting bloc. There could be a lot of them that like David Williams. Williams' poll had Phil Moffett in single digits. Which means he's probably really hovering around 15% or so when you add in the 'opposition internal' weight.

Also remember that crazy lady used to claim that Bill Johnson had all the real Kentucky tea party support? How did that work out?

TheTyke
03-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Maybe. The "tea parties" aren't a monolithic voting bloc. There could be a lot of them that like David Williams. Williams' poll had Phil Moffett in single digits. Which means he's probably really hovering around 15% or so when you add in the 'opposition internal' weight.

Also remember that crazy lady used to claim that Bill Johnson had all the real Kentucky tea party support? How did that work out?

Various Tea Parties around KY have carried out straw polls, in which Phil won overwhelmingly. So it's not Mommy's Tea Party, lol. And don't get me started on Bill Johnson... I don't know why anyone would support him after the press release with Grayson, but many friends are now. :o