PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Ron at the GOP Lincoln Day dinner in Dover, New Hampshire

sailingaway
03-25-2011, 08:45 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5264/5560221956_da27dfb74c_b.jpg

more at link

http://jtully.blogspot.com/2011/03/ron-paul-visits-new-hampshire.html

trey4sports
03-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the pics. Do you have any good tidbits? What did he mean by a spark and not a fire in his belly? Is that a subtle hint he wants to speak out about the issues but he doesnt want to run for President?

sailingaway
03-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Sorry, I wasn't there, I just found the pictures and thought people might like to see them....

but I read that as he started with a spark but people's enthusiasm fanned it to a fire....

trey4sports
Sorry, I wasn't there, I just found the pictures and thought people might like to see them....

but I read that as he started with a spark but people's enthusiasm fanned it to a fire....

cool, and thanks for the pics. + rep

muzzled dogg
yo he was pumped up compared to yesterday man i'm not worried about the spark in the belly thing at all

this was much better than the UNH appearance the day before

sailingaway
03-25-2011, 08:55 PM
yo he was pumped up compared to yesterday man i'm not worried about the spark in the belly thing at all

you went to both? Good for you! And plus rep....

FSP-Rebel
03-25-2011, 09:33 PM

word

muzzled dogg
03-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Hosts thank us

As Chairman of the Dover Republican Committee, I would like to extend my gratitude to the 252 people that showed up for the recent dinner with Congressman Ron Paul at the Hellenic Center. The event was an astounding success. This was our first experience as a committee hosting a Presidential candidate, and we could not have been happier with the results. Congressman Paul was a delight, and Chairman Jack Kimball, one of Dover’s own, was equally inspirational.

Over the past couple of days, I have heard from several attendees that they enjoyed the food, the ambiance and the VIP reception, where attendees were able to take a picture with Congressman Paul. Nothing could make me happier. As a committee, we put a lot of time and energy into planning, promoting and executing this event so that it would be an enjoyable evening for long-time Paul supporters and new activists alike. This executive committee (Rep. Mike Weeden, Peter Angerhofer, David Martin, Robert McCrory and Chris Ayer) is to be commended for their dedication, contribution, and teamwork. We also extend our sincere thanks to Edward and Eileen Bleiler, the NH 9.12 Project, Tess and James Conroy, Jeff Chidester, Sue and Jerry DeLemus, Ovide Lamontagne, Rich Ashooh, Bon Ami Catering for an amazing dinner, and the hard-working members of the Strafford County Republican Committee.

As we look to the future, my commitment is to work with the Dover Republican Committee to bring even more Presidential candidates to Dover. The citizens of Dover deserve to experience the first in the nation activities as much as their more populous counterparts in Manchester and Nashua. We are every bit as politically savvy, both Democrats and Republicans.

Of course, as Republicans, we favor lower taxes, individual rights and family values, and are always looking for quality candidates to run for all levels of public office. If you are a registered Republican living in Dover, we encourage you to join us at DoverGOP.org. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Chris Buck
Dover Republican Committee Chairman

http://www.dovergop.org/2011/03/26/thank-you-for-your-support/

sailingaway
03-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Yea, hosts!