PDA

View Full Version : Chester arthur concealed he was a british subject at birth

Galileo Galilei
03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
CHESTER ARTHUR CONCEALED HE WAS A BRITISH SUBJECT AT BIRTH

Chester Arthur perpetrated a fraud as to his eligibility to be Vice President by spreading various lies about his parents’ heritage. President Arthur’s father, William Arthur, became a United States citizen in August 1843. But Chester Arthur was born in 1829.

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/urgent-historical-breakthrough-proof-chester-arthur-concealed-he-was-a-british-subject-at-birth/

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Guess we're a little late to impeach him.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-25-2011, 06:30 PM
eligibility to be Vice President

:rolleyes:

Galileo Galilei
03-25-2011, 06:36 PM
:rolleyes:

Arthur became president when Garfield was killed.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Arthur became president when Garfield was killed.

I do not dispute that, but how is that point relevant to so called eligibility for Vice President in an election? It would be like criticizing any other person not required to meet the natural born eligibility requirement holding office in the line of presidential succession.

It seems like the theoretical argument you should be making is.... is a successor to the office of president also obligated to demonstrate natural born constitutional eligibility for the office of president before becoming acting president?

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Allow me to quote the very end of the Twelfth Amendment: 'But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to the office of Vice President of the United States.'

Galileo Galilei
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
I do not dispute that, but how is that point relevant to so called eligibility for Vice President in an election? It would be like criticizing any other person not required to meet the natural born eligibility requirement holding office in the line of presidential succession.

It seems like the theoretical argument you should be making is.... is a successor to the office of president also obligated to demonstrate natural born constitutional eligibility for the office of president before becoming acting president?

I agree with that, but remember, the Constitution does not actually say the VP becomes president should the president die. John Tyler is the one who asserted he WAS president rather than just acting AS president.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Allow me to quote the very end of the Twelfth Amendment: 'But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to the office of Vice President of the United States.'

I stand corrected. Carry on...

edit...
clear up the timeline. which came first, Arthur or the 12th Amendment?

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 07:44 PM
I don't know. Article II, Section One, number five seems clear enough to me.

'In the case of the removal of the President from office, or of his death, resignation, or inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President,...

I stand corrected. Carry on...

edit...
clear up the timeline. which came first, Arthur or the 12th Amendment?

Give me some credit. Until the Twelfth the guy who came in second was the VP. We were down to a two-party system by the time Jefferson was elected, so the possibility of coup d'etat became untenable.

Or, specifically, 1804 vs. Garfield's election in 1880.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-25-2011, 07:46 PM
I don't know. Article II, Section One, number five seems clear enough to me.

'In the case of the removal of the President from office, or of his death, resignation, or inability to discharge the powers and duties of the said office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President,...

If that is your argument I defer to my previous post about succession & eligibility versus election & eligibility.

Edit to acknowledge credit requested:
Point well made, State election boards were just as negligent in the 1800's as they are today. :)

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 07:51 PM
If that is your argument I defer to my previous post about succession & eligibility versus election & eligibility.

First in line is the VP and he or she must meet the requirements per the Twelfth. Otherwise, no, not that I know of. There are several mentioned in the line of succession; surely more than one will be a native over 35.

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-25-2011, 08:03 PM
First in line is the VP and he or she must meet the requirements per the Twelfth. Otherwise, no, not that I know of. There are several mentioned in the line of succession; surely more than one will be a native over 35.

Dear Osama Bin Laden,

There are only a few hundred wise overlords, who enjoy bombing brown people, in front of a Ron Paul succession to president. Any help will be appreciated.

Signed,
We The People

cindy25
03-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Arthur was born in the USA, and per the 14th a citizen by birth

Galileo Galilei
03-25-2011, 08:57 PM

Arthur was born before the 14th amendment was ratified.

farrar
03-25-2011, 09:38 PM

Times a beach ain't it? lol, unfortunately the amendments were not all, always with us.

Galileo Galilei
03-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Obama 44th Pres A FRAUD just as Chester Arthur 21st President was a FRAUD (VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6KKUg4ht4

Hannity: If Chester A. Arthur Had To Produce A Birth Certificate, Why Not Obama? (VIDEO)
http://www.mediaite.com/online/hannity-if-chester-a-arthur-had-to-produce-a-birth-certificate-why-not-obama/

Aratus
03-26-2011, 10:59 AM
chester a. arthur's mother, ms. melvinia stone, was an american citizen, part native american
and a vermonter. melvinia stone had married his father in about 1815 and may have been a very
distant cousin of thaddeus stevens. her grandfather uriah stone had fought in our revolution.
her father was george washington stone. clearly the irish cullybacky ballymena ulster point of
origin in the U.K of his emigrant father is well known, but his mother's people were more familiar
to voters in the 1800s rather than we moderns. in ireland, his father's people were also Campbells
and yes, my grandfather grew up in cullybacky, the very same village preacher arthur came from...

Aratus
03-26-2011, 11:13 AM
want to know who REALLY had a direct bloodline from ARTHUR of the legends?
it's right in front of us, excaliber and all, for most likely his father's bloodline
is more directly to the same said chieftan in the 500s. brian boru had a line of
decent from arthur, and JFK had a clear and direct line of decent from brian boru.

acptulsa
03-26-2011, 11:44 AM
So that's where all that Camelot stuff came from.