PDA

View Full Version : Turned on talk radio for a few minutes...

Romulus
03-25-2011, 01:04 PM
And I had to listen to Laura Ingraham openly ask what Repub Pres candidate has spoke out against the Libya war. Then she goes on to say, "What Repub has mentioned anything about the decline of dollar?"

WTFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

I've been trying to call in ever since I heard that!

sailingaway
03-25-2011, 01:10 PM
arghhhhh......

Ron just had hearings on inflation and Dems didn't even attend....

The Fed is now set to do a whole media circus to 'manage inflation expectations....'

AGRP
03-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Don't you get it?

The establishment (including 95% of so the so called Republican media) is willfully ignorant of Ron Paul and what he teaches.

I stopped listening to talk radio a couple years ago.

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 01:18 PM
As far as they're concerned, he's not a Republican. He's a Libertarian, and always will be.

But that doesn't explain Rand, who has also spoken of the declining dollar. Are they trying to paint him with the same 'invisible ink'?

AGRP
03-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Think of it this way:

Something is wrong if the average thinking person on a message board (who is not employed by corporate/government media) can fully comprehend the Constitution compared to someone who supposedly knows everything about politics.

Shouldn't the comprehension the U.S. Constitution be a part of her job description? If it was, then she would love Ron Paul.

An ignorant talk radio show host (95% of them) is the equivalent of a Phd in Nutrition advocating a steady diet of Taco Bell and McDonald's.

low preference guy
03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
An ignorant talk radio show host (95% of them) is the equivalent of a Phd in Nutrition advocating a steady diet of Taco Bell and McDonald's.

Disagree. The job of most radio hosts is to entertain.

AGRP
03-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Disagree. The job of most radio hosts is to entertain.

If the average thinking person on a message board (who is not employed by corporate/government media) can fully comprehend the Constitution, then an entertaining talk radio host can easily be taught.

Romulus
03-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Its an open and direct insult to the listeners intelligence. I'm still ticked about it. I wrote her an email and plan on calling this week.. I will correct by playing the part of 'upset at obama republican' to get on the air.

These shows are not to entertain but to brainwash.

Anti Federalist
03-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Alex Jones and Mike Church > Limbaugh, Shamity, Ingraham, Boortz and all the rest.

"Talk Radio", for the most part, is as establishment as any major MSM/state organ.

freshjiva
03-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Ron Paul took Laura Ingraham to school back in 2008.
I mean, this was a COMPLETE schooling session.

I LOVE the fire in Ron's voice here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNHYhTySro4

low preference guy
03-25-2011, 02:17 PM
If the average thinking person on a message board (who is not employed by corporate/government media) can fully comprehend the Constitution, then an entertaining talk radio host can easily be taught.

The reason I don't think your analogy is a good one is that the job a nutritionist is to help people make good choices about what they eat, but the job of a radio host is not to teach or know about the Constitution, even thought there might be some that do.

crazyfacedjenkins
03-25-2011, 04:09 PM

By the end she was so flustered and unable to debate, she just rambled on, spun, and change subjects. He even called her out on that! She's a piece of shit scumbag, it's ashame Americans are too stupid to change the channel.

Teaser Rate
03-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Something is wrong if the average thinking person on a message board (who is not employed by corporate/government media) can fully comprehend the Constitution compared to someone who supposedly knows everything about politics.

I don't think anyone can fully comprehend the Constitution, or else brilliant judges and lawyers who dedicate their entire careers to understanding it wouldn't disagree so much about its meaning.

The Constitution is much like the Bible in that various groups interpret it in different ways to support their previous beliefs and contend that they're the only ones who understand its true meaning.

heavenlyboy34
03-25-2011, 04:39 PM

epic pwnage of the fascist Ingram! w00t! :)

Romulus
03-25-2011, 09:24 PM
That video is great.. she had NO where to go.

Maybe that's why she pretends RP does not exist, so she can play the role of gatekeeper, while ignoring the fact that the answer already exists.

SovereignMN
03-25-2011, 10:29 PM
Jason Lewis is a pretty good talk radio guy. He is syndicated nationally. He recently said after being in favor of the Iraq war he has changed his mind and supports "a Ron Paul foreign policy". He has also come out against the drug war and speaks against the fed's monetary policy. He has had Ron Paul on numerous times...he's a good guy and friend of the liberty movement.

Travlyr
03-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Years ago I listened to Rush Limbaugh. He had a lot of insight, and he was saying stuff that was not mainstream. I listened to him for a few minutes recently. He is such a disappointment. It is almost like he has been bought off ... talking about the right vs. left, democrats vs. republicans, Obama vs. Bush. It's just stupid now.

Legend1104
03-26-2011, 09:37 AM
I was feeling the same way yesterday when I was watching fox when they were talking about the Iowa forum and at first did not mention Dr. Paul, but the I finally was shockingly suprised when they said, "Ron Paul, the godfather of the tea party, choice not to come."

TIMB0B
03-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Maybe that's why she pretends RP does not exist, so she can play the role of gatekeeper...
Who's the keymaster? :)