PDA

View Full Version : This thought scares the hell out of me but..

ds21089
03-25-2011, 09:10 AM
I know this is such a horrible thing to think about, but unfortunately in this world it could be a reality.. If Ron Paul was elected, and if, God forbid, the NWO had him assassinated, who exactly should we make sure we have as VP to take over?

pcosmar
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
That would be Ron's decision.
I expect that he would chose wisely.

I also it would be a stupid move for TPTB.

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Jesse Ventura. He'd be even better life insurance than Dan Quayle was.

sailingaway
03-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Good argument for a Paul/Paul ticket....

I don't even want to go there, actually.

Original_Intent
03-25-2011, 09:21 AM
That would be Ron's decision.
I expect that he would chose wisely.

I also it would be a stupid move for TPTB.

Indeed. I pity the fool that lays a finger on the good doctor.

Icymudpuppy
03-25-2011, 09:24 AM
You don't think they'd use a traceable patsy. Really?

They'd make sure that whoever would be blamed for such an assissination would be a skinhead neonazi, a militiaman, a muslim, or some similar group that is convenient to vilify.

Philhelm
03-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I believe that Ron Paul would say that assassinating foreign leaders would be a declaration of war. Same principle here.

specsaregood
03-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I don't even want to go there, actually.

Me neither, but at the same time I'm pretty sure the doc would have the sense to run his administration bunker style for the first 100 days at least. :)

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Oh, they have enough problems without creating martyrs.

virgil47
03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
I believe that Ron Paul would say that assassinating foreign leaders would be a declaration of war. Same principle here.

So if the worst were to come to pass just who would we declare war on?

acptulsa
03-25-2011, 10:40 AM
So if the worst were to come to pass just who would we declare war on?

Central Intelligence.

virgil47
03-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Central Intelligence.

Those two words are mutually exclusive.

Teaser Rate
03-25-2011, 08:18 PM
I know this is such a horrible thing to think about, but unfortunately in this world it could be a reality.. If Ron Paul was elected, and if, God forbid, the NWO had him assassinated, who exactly should we make sure we have as VP to take over?

If there existed a group powerful enough to overcome the secret service's unparalleled protection to stage a successful presidential assassination, then that group would be able to marginalize anyone who might get in their way through less risky, non-violent measures long before they get into office.

PS: There is no such thing as the New World Order.

cindy25
03-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Cynthia McKinney; she is REALLY anti-Israel

MN Patriot
03-25-2011, 08:26 PM
The Powers That Be are probably well aware that we are well armed, unlike the majority of the leftists in this country. If it ever comes down to a shooting civil war, chances are better for the guys with guns. Hopefully some of us would make sure that TPTB share the pain.

trey4sports
03-25-2011, 08:29 PM
I've had nightmares about Rand Paul being, err i don't even want to say the word. It's a very real possibility. Rand and Ron are the biggest threat to global re-order since JFK.

On the bright side though, i believe that TPTB truly are aware that foul play would cause a major backlash

Seraphim
03-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Except that it has come out of the mouthes of numerous "leaders" around the globe for 2 decades.

It seems that each time I see one of your posts, you reach a new level of TWIT.

If there existed a group powerful enough to overcome the secret service's unparalleled protection to stage a successful presidential assassination, then that group would be able to marginalize anyone who might get in their way through less risky, non-violent measures long before they get into office.

Icymudpuppy
03-25-2011, 08:36 PM

Unparalleled? Rrrrriiiiigggghhhht. I suddenly have this image of the "candidate" in the first Men In Black movie.... "Why are you here today?".... "Because we are the best of the best of the best, SIR!"

CUnknown
03-25-2011, 10:15 PM
I have to agree with the declaring war theory. If they assassinate him, that is a declaration of war by the NWO on America. That would be a sign that we've come to the limits that democratic action can take us. So, we'd have to think outside elections and politics at that point.

But, I also think that it would never get to that point (of assassinating President Paul). If they were going to assassinate him, they wouldn't wait until he's already won an election. I personally think that he's so much of a threat, that if he even starts to poll well, his life is in danger. It would be a heart-attack inducing poison, so people would say, "Well, that's what happens to old people."

dbill27
03-25-2011, 10:28 PM
If President Paul were shot, it would be the end of the PEACEFUL revolution.

acptulsa
03-26-2011, 08:04 AM

Of course, if a new variable were to blindside them, we'd find out quickly if they're as smart as they believe themselves to be. If the new variable were a game changer, say something as precedent-busting as, oh, perhaps some kind of internet, well, they might wind up on Plan Z before you know it.

Tell it to Dubya's Daddy. He's the one who first publicly coined the phrase.

ssantoro
03-26-2011, 08:32 AM
If President Paul were shot, it would be the end of the PEACEFUL revolution.

Amen to that.

Valli6
03-26-2011, 09:13 AM
This is why I feel more and more, that a Paul/Paul ticket may be a necessity!