PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul needs to be more vocal about Jury Nullification

dude58677
03-24-2011, 05:16 PM
He was during his 88 campaign but you have to search hard to find that video on youtube. He is in the spotlight, it is time to talk about it.

Stary Hickory
03-24-2011, 05:20 PM
I like the concept, but as a major political player these days it only gives his opponents more ammo to use to try and discard him as crazy. Don't get me wrong Ron Paul has broken down barriers and supported ending the FED, states rights, and even secession to a degree. It has bloodied him though in the political arena and people use it against him. He successfully got these issues into the mainstream at a great political cost to himself.

But maybe he will push it, Ron Paul is fearless and honest, nothing like him out there. Not with a track record like he has.

FrankRep
03-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Ron Paul needs to stay focused on his current objectives.

QueenB4Liberty
03-24-2011, 05:26 PM
I like the concept, but as a major political player these days it only gives his opponents more ammo to use to try and discard him as crazy. Don't get me wrong Ron Paul has broken down barriers and supported ending the FED, states rights, and even secession to a degree. It has bloodied him though in the political arena and people use it against him. He successfully got these issues into the mainstream at a great political cost to himself.

But maybe he will push it, Ron Paul is fearless and honest, nothing like him out there. Not with a track record like he has.

How can jury nullification appear crazy?

FrankRep
03-24-2011, 05:35 PM
How can jury nullification appear crazy?

If Ron Paul wants to focus on jury nullification, he'll focus on it.

Right now he's focusing on the Federal Reserve.