PDA

View Full Version : Walter Jones again

itshappening
03-24-2011, 02:35 PM
he's my new best friend

Kucinich warns Obama that he's going after funding for Libya
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/151745-kucinich-notifies-obama-of-defunding-amendment-for-us-in-libya

"Kucinich said his co-sponsors for the defunding amendment are Reps. Walter Jones (R-N.C.), Pete Stark (D-Calif.) and Ron Paul (R-Texas)."

acptulsa
03-24-2011, 03:09 PM
I think the state forums get visited more than we know, and threads stay near the top there a good long time. Might post it there. I think those are good places for maintaining voting records on the local official national dudes.

surf
03-24-2011, 03:20 PM
i like them both, but watching Jones sharing the lead with Kucinich on removing troops from Afghanistan was outstanding. to realize the path Jones has taken from "freedom fries" to leading the debate on withdrawal is hopeful to those of us with shitty representatives. I disagree that this subject should be in the states category - this is important. I'm hoping that a vote can be scheduled ASAP. It's also important to keep up with this so we know what to demand our congresspeople to do (and it will be telling to get a recorded vote on this).