PDA

View Full Version : Obama's handling of Libya mocked by cartoon

Clossinfoss
03-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Obama's Libya Strategy Explained (http://www.battlefield315.com/2011/03/obamas-libya-strategy-explained.html)
:D

tangent4ronpaul
03-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Rotglmao!
:D

sailingaway
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
"so it is like flipflopping -- with less courage?"

Some great lines in there, but I don't agree with the premise that we should have gone in sooner. I think we shouldn't be in, at all.

ItsTime
03-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Not funny. False arguments making it sound like the US should be in Libya much sooner.

MaxPower
03-24-2011, 02:41 PM
...So, Obama isn't warlike enough?

sailingaway
03-24-2011, 02:43 PM
...So, Obama isn't warlike enough?

More like he's clueless, but definitely arguing more aggression. That was my problem with it as well. I don't disagree with the dithering, only that if he was going to be a rock, he shouldnt have given up the ghost, started war and run off to Rio to avoid the political consequences of violating our Constitution. It's like he was a rock made out of paper meche.

Clossinfoss
03-24-2011, 06:26 PM
I noticed that as well. But I did get a laugh out of the description of what Obama does during every crisis.

civusamericanus
03-24-2011, 07:44 PM
This is more neocon propaganda. Arguing the point of Obama didn't go in soon enough. The president and congress have known about Libya's civil war for nearly a month before we went in. Plenty of time for congress to argue on if the US should have got involved or not. The fact that Obama overstepped his authority and allowed the decision to be made by the UN Security Council, trashed our national sovereignty. Libya was not a threat to the US, nor were the circumstances clear on which side the US should stand.