PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul on Hotair front page quotes of the day section with subtitle "Contenders."

Agorism
03-23-2011, 10:50 PM
http://hotair.com/

Click the upper right picture labeled "Contenders."

We need more Paul supporters registered on Hotair as it seems to be the melting pot of conservative posters now days.

angelatc
03-24-2011, 07:48 AM
http://hotair.com/

Click the upper right picture labeled "Contenders."

We need more Paul supporters registered on Hotair as it seems to be the melting pot of conservative posters now days.

I find more diverse opinions at Michelle Malkin's site, and that's not saying much. There are a couple of liberty posters there, but most of them are war mongering neocons.

I saw a comment the other day that said Hussein was trying to rebuild Babylon, and that's why God took him out. The mind boggles....

doodle
03-24-2011, 09:40 AM

More like melting pot of neo-conservatives I think. It's like dickcheney.com or aipac.com.

AuH20
03-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Hot Air is night and day to what it was 4 years ago. The place is significantly better.

lester1/2jr
03-24-2011, 09:45 AM
that applies to alot of places

doodle
03-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Hot Air is night and day to what it was 4 years ago. The place is significantly better.

They no longer lobby for US invasion of Iraq, Iran and sending US to war for Israel?
If so, I may have to check it out then.

This could be just nostalgic stuff, is Malkin an ex Israeli military soldier? This is on their front page:

Plus, House to schedule first hearings into Libyan adventure.
The Battle of Mad Town will go national.
The Ed Morrissey Show: The women of the IDF, Guy Benson, and finding Marizela
Mar 23, 2011 12:22 PM

#
Michelle Malkin » “I STAND WITH ISRAEL”
I find it shameful that in Italy there should be a procession of individuals dressed as suicide bombers who spew vile abuse at Israel, ...
michellemalkin.com/
#
Michelle Malkin » About that Israeli strike on the UN “school” Updated
By Michelle Malkin • January 6, 2009 12:14 PM ... Israel and the IDF will continue to abide by these laws and to make every effort to avoid harming ...
michellemalkin.com/.../about-that-israeli-strike-on-the-un-school/ -

3 pm ET.

AuH20
03-24-2011, 09:49 AM
They no longer lobby for US invasion of Iraq, Iran and sending US to war for Israel?
If so, I may have to check it out then.

They don't really advocate for nation building. They are also are very suspicious of anything Bush or Cheney related. It's been a gradual departure from the status quo.

doodle
03-24-2011, 09:59 AM
They don't really advocate for nation building.

True, they tend to advocate just bombing following Israeli model in Gaza, destroying electric transformers, reads, schools and then coming home. This site still could be tied to pro war Israelis.

Sola_Fide
03-24-2011, 11:00 AM
AuH20 09:42 AM Today Hot Air is night and day to what it was 4 years ago. The place is significantly better.

lester1/2jr 09:45 AM Today that applies to alot of places

+++

Jack Bauer
03-24-2011, 11:17 AM
They don't really advocate for nation building. They are also are very suspicious of anything Bush or Cheney related. It's been a gradual departure from the status quo.

Its just a defense mechanism.

After 2008, they know that the names Bush and Cheney are political suicide.

So they feign suspicion when it comes to them.

Repackage Bush and Cheney's policies in another name and they still love them.

RM918
03-24-2011, 11:20 AM
They call Sarah Palin 'Sarah Cuda' or just 'The Cuda'. I've little hope for them.

AuH20
03-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Its just a defense mechanism.

After 2008, they know that the names Bush and Cheney are political suicide.

So they feign suspicion when it comes to them.

Repackage Bush and Cheney's policies in another name and they still love them.

No, it's called the realization of spectacular failure. Neocon policies have been proved to be destructive and then repeated by Satan Incarnate, one Barack Obama.

Bailouts CHECK
Utter disdain for the grassroot producers CHECK
Acting as a Global Police Force for an ungrateful world CHECK

That's been the incredible teaching moment because the juxtaposition between the 2 is so sobering. "I hate Barack Obama, therefore should I question the legacy of Obama Lite, George W. Bush?" This personal introspection is why we are slowly winning.

jtstellar
03-24-2011, 12:39 PM

that post sorta pierced and stunned me from within, in a good way

Jack Bauer
03-24-2011, 02:20 PM
No, it's called the realization of spectacular failure. Neocon policies have been proved to be destructive and then repeated by Satan Incarnate, one Barack Obama.

Bailouts CHECK
Utter disdain for the grassroot producers CHECK
Acting as a Global Police Force for an ungrateful world CHECK

That's been the incredible teaching moment because the juxtaposition between the 2 is so sobering. "I hate Barack Obama, therefore should I question the legacy of Obama Lite, George W. Bush?" This personal introspection is why we are slowly winning.

You are very optimistic.