PDA

View Full Version : If Palin ran, she could be a pain in the butt for gop

doodle
03-23-2011, 11:08 AM
She seems very independent minded and would probably invade the whole mideast to please god.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/battle-rattle/files/2010/05/Lepping-tattoo.jpg

sailingaway
03-23-2011, 11:18 AM
I agree that she would be fun to watch. I like her as a person, but think she is a loose cannon on foreign policy.

Stary Hickory
03-23-2011, 11:20 AM
She talks to people like a kindergarten school teacher and she can says some dome neoconnish stuff in regards to foreign policy. Other than that she is not that bad. I don't want to see her become POTUS< I'd prefer her to some others but she is not my pick by a long shot.

doodle
03-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Yep, she thinks god sent us to invade iraq.

Philhelm
03-23-2011, 11:44 AM
That's a hideous tattoo. And is that herpes on the dude's ass...? :eek:

Beanie_N
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
I agree with you guys on this. She's extremelly ignorant on foreign policy and should not be President, but if she somehow did manage to win the general, the tantrum the left would throw would be immensely humorous.

sailingaway
03-23-2011, 12:20 PM
That's a hideous tattoo. And is that herpes on the dude's ass...? :eek:

LOL! You are the only one who clicked. It is a TERRIBLE tattoo. But isn't that herpes on his stomach? Not his ass?

--

I take it back. Ass it is. Tan line and all.

Philhelm
03-23-2011, 12:36 PM
LOL! You are the only one who clicked. It is a TERRIBLE tattoo. But isn't that herpes on his stomach? Not his ass?

--

I thought it was his stomach at first too, then I remembered the thread title. Pain in the butt...Ha, I get it! Seriously though, what's with the red bumps?

Johnnymac
03-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Loose cannon for sure ey!

Matt Collins
03-23-2011, 01:15 PM
She wouldn't go very far in the debates. And everyone is saying she is damaged goods. She is definitely the 800lb gorilla in the room. If she runs Huckabee probably won't run.

RM918
03-23-2011, 01:48 PM
She'd never win the general. Sarah Palin is what Blue Team parents use to scare their children into being good kids. They only bash and bring her up constantly in order to rally their own base. Republicans scare their base with terrorists and Democrats scare theirs with Sarah Palin.

The amount of people who go, 'Well, the elites hate her so much, she MUST be awesome!' really aren't thinking things through with her. She's purely a part of the Red Team vs. Blue Team mentality and will glorify whatever the Red Team does in the end.

Obama would LOVE to run against Sarah Palin. She may whip up some republicans, but in the end she's just a literal and figurative beauty pageant contestant, just more attractive than Romney or Newt. She has no draw beyond sticking it to liberals now and again as she is ideologically bankrupt.

Running Sarah Palin against Obama would whip the Dems into a frenzy equivalent to if the Dems ran Osama Bin Laden against the Reps.

Agorism
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Palin sucks. This thread gets a one star for terrible.

doodle
03-23-2011, 09:55 PM

--

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/05/28/marine-palin-tattoo-left-butt-cheek-hot-gop-cougar