PDA

View Full Version : Sen Biden talking about Impeachement if a President goes to war without Congress

Kords21
03-23-2011, 06:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5pSUJ2dKU

Since VP Biden is nowhwere to be found these days, here's what Sen. Biden has to say about what he would do if a Presdient went to war without approval from Congress.

acptulsa
03-23-2011, 06:43 AM
My how things change.

Biden is hiding because Obama's afraid he'll stick his foot in his mouth again. I guess it never occured to our fearless leader that Biden might have stuck his foot in his mouth a few years ago...

Travlyr
03-23-2011, 06:47 AM
The President may not have the constitutional authority to go to war, but he has the money.

sirgonzo420
03-23-2011, 06:54 AM
The President may not have the constitutional authority to go to war, but he has the money.

Depends on what your definition of "money" is.

fatjohn
03-23-2011, 06:58 AM
Uh guys, he was clearly talking about a republican president. Can't believe you don't know that... lol

Travlyr
03-23-2011, 07:01 AM
Depends on what your definition of "money" is.

I don't define words ... I look them up in a dictionary. Money is a medium of exchange. Obama is using Federal Reserve Notes created out of thin air to pay his military. In other words, he is stealing your resources to blow-up million dollar bombs, infrastructure, and people in the Middle East in the name of peace. More war for peace with your money.