PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 Merch/Stickers (You Decide the Price)

Joey Fuller
03-22-2011, 08:07 PM
I'd like to do an experiment in the realm of free market and exchange...

I have a big stack of Ron Paul 2012 Bumper Stickers, Alternative Media DVD's, and Republic Magazines...

For the next 24 hours, you name the price for a DVD, bumper sticker or magazine.

here is what I have to offer:

Stickers, DVD's, and Republic Magazines:
http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/p/10-liberty-care-packages.html

GUIDELINES:
POST the sticker somewhere visible OR you share the DVD or Magazine with someone after you finish with it..

please include a minimum of $2 to cover shipping/packaging.

maximum order is:
one dvd
one magazine
one sticker

this offer expires on Wed 3/23/11 at 8pm

contact me through the above link to place your order...

Why am I doing this?
The Mainstream Media is losing credibility... As the average American loses faith in their wise overlords, experiences job loss, suffers due to inflation at the grocery store and gas pump, I'd like the Liberty Movement to be prepared to offer an alternative to Tyranny.

It may not seem like much, but watching a DVD or seeing a bumper sticker could trigger someone to google Ron Paul 2012 or reconsider their viewpoints on Endless War, etc.

As a Ron Paul Supporter, sovereign human being, and father, I'd like to see humanity snap their chains of oppression and break free from their bondage which has been so expertly woven into our psyches.

Most people walk around in a haze, not critically thinking, being passively hypnotized by FAUX news or Lady Gaga/Charlie Sheen, etc...

Perhaps your actions will be the glitch in the Matrix that causes them to start asking questions and begin searching for liberty...
:collins:

thehighwaymanq
03-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Bump

Joey Fuller
03-23-2011, 05:51 AM
offer is still available for approximately 11 more hours...

Joey Fuller
03-23-2011, 06:02 PM
about 1 hour left on the pay whatever you want offer...
thanks