PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!! SPREAD ASAP!!

speciallyblend
03-22-2011, 06:00 PM
did that get your attention?? GOOD:) Yes i want Ron Paul 2012:) but let us not argue on rand paul running or not. Let us assume he is running and spread the info far and wide to help spread the message! Rand paul running true or not let us spread it far and wide so folks can hear our message! In the end Ron,Rand will be running and true or not it helps us spread the message to more folks outside the ron paul circle! I hope folks here are following what i am saying!

Rand Paul 2012 / Ron Paul 2012 one will happen until then Believe the HYPE:) and spread the hype:)

Reason
03-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Advertising the idea of Rand running seems like a horrible idea to me considering the instant response will be that he has NO EXPERIENCE, which is true...

Ron Paul 2012

Agorism
03-22-2011, 06:36 PM
He has experience in the private sector. Public sector experience is a negative.

nayjevin
03-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Rand Paul for President of the United States of America in 2012. I am anxiously awaiting exploratory committee announcements in 2011 for the son of Ron Paul's candidacy. He had no senatorial experience to speak of, but the election was a success. All the talking heads will be wondering: Is Rand Paul running for the presidency in 2012? Campaign stops await! The schedule of events for Rand Paul's presidential run will be media appearances, debates, forums, and other opportunities to catch the ear of likely Republican Primary voters in 2011 and 2012! I'm excited about the prospect of Rand putting his hat in the ring for president of these United States.

MikeStanart
03-22-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm personally not worried about him having little experience. I like the idea of an ordinary citizen; statesman and activist being the President. In reality, we should look down upon those who have experience in the current political arena because it requires the participants to give concessions to their beliefs. (besides a select few of course)

speciallyblend
03-22-2011, 06:55 PM
to answer anyone concerns, like palin has any experience other then quitting an elected office and reality shows?
that is not the point! it is to spread the message of liberty running or not!!

erowe1
03-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Why would assuming something that isn't true and then spreading that around be a good thing?

payme_rick
03-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Rand is Ron Freakin' Paul's son... That's REAL experience...

AuH20
03-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Advertising the idea of Rand running seems like a horrible idea to me considering the instant response will be that he has NO EXPERIENCE, which is true...

Ron Paul 2012

He has no experience being a puppet of a system. I think this is an asset.

speciallyblend
03-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Why would assuming something that isn't true and then spreading that around be a good thing?

if i have to explain it to you , then there is no need to explain it to you nevermind you guys enjoy the f'ed up gop!!

honestly if i have to explain the simplicity of it,then there is no need to!! I know your smarter then that so please think about it!!

QueenB4Liberty
03-22-2011, 07:06 PM
He has no experience being a puppet of a system. I think this is an asset.

I agree. But I also don't think Ron Paul is a puppet of the system either.

Either would be good for me. But I still would prefer Ron this time around. Rand is young.

speciallyblend
03-22-2011, 07:15 PM
I agree. But I also don't think Ron Paul is a puppet of the system either.

Either would be good for me. But I still would prefer Ron this time around. Rand is young.

what are people talking about? maybe rand running= why=on what platform! what does that mean people are doing talking and debating issues and bringing attention to the issues!! if people cannot understand just the hint of rand running exposes the ideas and liberty movement to many others outside of the rp circles. then maybe the movement is hopeless!! none of this was directed at you queen ok;)

pochy1776
03-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Rand Needs some experience in the senate before going into the white house. Alternatively, he could also be secretary of state. As much as i would like him to be VP, it is ALMOST irrational for him to run this early. We don't want the left to call him inexperienced.

YES I AM AWARE OF THE FACT THAT OBAMA SERVED ONLY 2 YEARS!

AuH20
03-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Rand Needs some experience in the senate before going into the white house. Alternatively, he could also be secretary of state. As much as i would like him to be VP, it is ALMOST irrational for him to run this early. We don't want the left to call him inexperienced.

YES I AM AWARE OF THE FACT THAT OBAMA SERVED ONLY 2 YEARS!

the other huge problem. What kind of country will there be in 2016? Free elections? Maybe it's time to eschew the normal parameters for a presidential run because the house is literally on fire.

outspoken
03-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Seriously, Rand has never even operated as a community organizer!!

erowe1
03-22-2011, 08:11 PM
if i have to explain it to you , then there is no need to explain it to you nevermind you guys enjoy the f'ed up gop!!

honestly if i have to explain the simplicity of it,then there is no need to!! I know your smarter then that so please think about it!!

Humor me.

mconder
03-22-2011, 08:51 PM

...and where has Obama's "experience" got us?

speciallyblend
03-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Humor me.

f humor ,in no mood to , you know exactly what i am saying if not do not worry about it!!

BuddyRey
03-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Cart before the horse. Let Ron run one more time, and if it still isn't enough in 2012, at least it'll be one more educational campaign to chip away at the ignorance of the voters. By 2016, Rand will be perfectly ripe, with a great record and plenty of legislative cred.