PDA

View Full Version : Great Idea For Meetups In Ca and surrounding areas

twister5400
10-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Ok, so I just had a good idea that could really help our cause...

All meetup groups in California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and so forth ought to organize some way to get their people to help out with the fires in California...

Even if just for a weekend, get as many meetup groups together to go do some work for a good cause. Take a ton of Ron Paul supplies, and get ready to do some work.

If we could get a couple hundred Ron Paulers to help people, it would speak volumes. People would be very happy to listen and much more receptive to the message if you are helping them in a tough situation. It would be great on both fronts. Helping people, and relaying the message.

twister5400
10-24-2007, 01:26 PM
btw, I'm in GA, in college, so it would be impossible for me to get out there, but I'm sure some folks out there would be willing to help.

ItsTime
10-24-2007, 01:27 PM
wear the gear and help out.... that would be the best thing we could do right now!

twister5400
10-24-2007, 01:31 PM
I don't know how to get in touch with the meetups out there, but if someone can relay the message, that would be great... maybe a website for the project, where people can sign up... set up meetup points that can be updated for everyone to get to the places that need the most help...

i think this could really go a long way

theprolific
10-24-2007, 01:32 PM
awesome idea

twister5400
10-24-2007, 01:51 PM
bump... man i thought this thread would get some love... dont we have some huge support out in phoenix and what not... i bet they could do a lot of good stuff out there.

jonahtrainer
10-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Ok, so I just had a good idea that could really help our cause...

All meetup groups in California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and so forth ought to organize some way to get their people to help out with the fires in California...

Even if just for a weekend, get as many meetup groups together to go do some work for a good cause. Take a ton of Ron Paul supplies, and get ready to do some work.

If we could get a couple hundred Ron Paulers to help people, it would speak volumes. People would be very happy to listen and much more receptive to the message if you are helping them in a tough situation. It would be great on both fronts. Helping people, and relaying the message.

A group of us went down to volunteer at Qualcomm and they had more volunteers than people who had left their homes. I think things are pretty well under control here. Nice gesture though.

Syren123
10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
forget it.