noxagol
10-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Her, "Can you tell your supporters to not flood my inbox?"
Ron Paul, "No, I think you should enjoy reading every single one of them."

Priceless...

HAHA THAT IS GREAT!

jaumen
10-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Allow me to be the first to say...... youtube? ;) (J/k... kind of... i do want to see it, but i am sure it will be up at some point w/o my asking)

uncloned21
10-24-2007, 01:22 PM
some day it wont be a huge event for Dr. Paul to be *on tv*

Danny Molina
10-24-2007, 01:24 PM
YOUTUBE!

alien
10-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Damn, just missed it. What happened?

Beerhall Agitator
10-24-2007, 01:29 PM
good interview. you know what I've noticed, when we send emails thanking people it backfires for some reason so respect her requests and don't email her now:
Tucker brings Paul on for a positive interview after CNBC debate- we thank him- he disses paul on maher
View lady compliments Paul - we send flowers- she disses Paul's stance on abortion, when the other issues are so much more important than this red herring
laura ingraham said nice things about paul - we bring her flowers at a book signing - she puts up a poll about which candidate should drop out and adds Paul but leaves out hunter huckabee and all the frontrunners

beerista
10-24-2007, 01:32 PM
good interview. you know what I've noticed, when we send emails thanking people it backfires for some reason so respect her requests and don't email her now:
Tucker brings Paul on for a positive interview after CNBC debate- we thank him- he disses paul on maher
View lady compliments Paul - we send flowers- she disses Paul's stance on abortion, when the other issues are so much more important than this red herring
laura ingraham said nice things about paul - we bring her flowers at a book signing - she puts up a poll about which candidate should drop out and adds Paul but leaves out hunter huckabee and all the frontrunners

Yup, we're killing ourselves with kindness.

The Dane
10-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Well theres nothing to thank them for, they are just telling the truth.

When we thank them they get suspicious.

I think maybe its seen as a sign of weakness.

jj111
10-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Maybe they don't like getting 1000 emails to have to read. I really don't know whether the emails are good for us or bad for us.

cac1963
10-24-2007, 01:49 PM

Priceless...

The comeback I'd most like to hear is something along the lines of "Can you tell your station not to flood our tvs with Hillary & Rudy?"

NinjaPirate
10-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Should they cancel the flowers to Jay Leno?? :p

Mortikhi
10-24-2007, 01:51 PM
ok so next time someone is nice to Ron Paul on TV, we email them with

DIE MOTHERF'ER!

ClayTrainor
10-24-2007, 01:52 PM
The comeback I'd most like to hear is something along the lines of "Can you tell your station not to flood our tvs with Hillary & Rudy?"

oh man, seriously, that is the perfect comeback.

BLS
10-24-2007, 01:57 PM
So, the suggestion is to avoid BLOWBACK? I think not.

WE WILL BE HEARD!

Primbs
10-24-2007, 02:19 PM

Priceless...

The we can add.

"Can you tell your station not to flood our tvs with Hillary & Rudy?"

Bradley in DC
10-24-2007, 02:25 PM
ok so next time someone is nice to Ron Paul on TV, we email them with

DIE MOTHERF'ER!

um, or not.

American
10-24-2007, 02:28 PM
I've been thinking about this and I dont think its a conspiracy against Ron Paul I think its the people who gather the information using the MSM sources which are just not including Ron Paul. I personally think if they knew what kind of support Ron Paul has he would be getting more decent air time.

I cant imagine any of the pundit take the time to actually research anything themselves, they have staff to do it. Even emails sent out are picked up the the support staff.

FrankRep
10-24-2007, 02:31 PM
I've been thinking about this and I dont think its a conspiracy against Ron Paul I think its the people who gather the information using the MSM sources which are just not including Ron Paul. I personally think if they knew what kind of support Ron Paul has he would be getting more decent air time.

I cant imagine any of the pundit take the time to actually research anything themselves, they have staff to do it. Even emails sent out are picked up the the support staff.

Ron Paul wants to dismantle the Federal Reserve. The big time bankers will be hurt by this so they may be putting pressure on media companies to exclude Ron Paul. Politics and money is involved in these decisions.

Nash
10-24-2007, 02:31 PM

I used to work in news radio and basically a lot of the reporters didn't know what they were reading, they were just reading copy that their producers had handed them verbatim.

The copy usually originates from AP or UPI, then the producers cut it up and input their own spin on it before handing it to the talking heads who read it off a teleprompter.

Most newscasters are totally uninformed on the issues.

Falseflagop
10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
where is the youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brumans
10-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Youtube Please!

cmc
10-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh for goodness sakes people get this on YouTube it's been a whole 2 hours already! What is wrong with you??

:D

StumbleBum7
10-24-2007, 03:27 PM
still no youtube? i was sleepin

ghemminger
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
OK...I got it! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

StumbleBum7
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
OK...I got it! Enjoy!

i was fooled :(

ghemminger
10-24-2007, 03:31 PM

yeah I know I feel fooled too.... the coverage was really wierd! CHECK IT OUT!

TVMH
10-24-2007, 03:33 PM

Hmmm...smells like a RickRoll. :cool:

ghemminger
10-24-2007, 03:34 PM

No seriously the YOU tube version is def. strange....HERE it is for anyone that hasn't seen the INTERVIEW!

CasualApathy
10-24-2007, 03:35 PM

Ok, I've allways enjoyed a good Rick-Roll, but I'm getting tired of this joke now. ghemminger must have done this 20+ times already, and it's getting old.

Seriously.

Benaiah
10-24-2007, 03:37 PM
I agree with ^^^^^^^^^^

V4Vendetta
10-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Oh man, you must realy like that song, Geezz

kylejack
10-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Rickroll never gets old. Never.

Eric21ND
10-24-2007, 03:44 PM
I fell for it again...Ughhhhh!!!

CasualApathy
10-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Rickroll never gets old. Never.

I think for some people that is true... However, if you're really looking forward to seeing an interesting youtube-video, it is really annoying, especially when the same guy does it over and over and over and over....

I'm not out to kill all the fun we have on this forum, but please consider the people who are actually waiting on the edge of their seats to see a video because they are excited about Ron Paul. This can be so disappointing.

American
10-24-2007, 03:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtWssdauME

I like this one myself....

kylejack
10-24-2007, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtWssdauME

I like this one myself....

There was one chick where they've tested like 16 dudes so far and still can't find the father. Now THAT is a HO.

American
10-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Damn, doesnt surprise me.

I was thinking of this video though, not that one. This should be the new rick roll video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2PzagXsD0Y

Remember what would Ron Do, HAVE FUN!!!! :D

DeadheadForPaul
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
haha has the ACTUAL interview been posted?

Beerhall Agitator
10-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Yup, we're killing ourselves with kindness.

Maybe they're afraid of being propped up all over the internet as the only mainstream champion of ron paul. understandably they don't want that label at the current time in the poisonous media environment they live in.

Beerhall Agitator
10-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Maybe they don't like getting 1000 emails to have to read. I really don't know whether the emails are good for us or bad for us.

the massive email bombs seem to work when someone criticizzes paul. however, when someone compliments paul they tend to backfire. so I'd say bomb away if someone disses paul, and if someone compliments paul don't organize a big email campaign but though by all means thank them and their produces if you feel strongly about it.

rpliving
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
ok where the heck is the interview

StumbleBum7
10-24-2007, 04:30 PM
:(

Eli
10-24-2007, 04:41 PM
was this real or just an excuse to rick roll through five pages?

kylejack
10-24-2007, 04:43 PM
was this real or just an excuse to rick roll through five pages?
The only sure way to know is to click the link!

syborius
10-24-2007, 04:48 PM

This lacking in professionalism will turn people off from the campaign and prove to some he is just a fringe candidate, especially if they are here the first time. If you people want him to be president why don't you act like it. Stop goofing and get serious. :mad:

freelance
10-24-2007, 04:50 PM

The media is not about to bend over backwards for Ron Paul. MSNBC is part of NBC, which is owned by GE, which in turn makes a good chunk of their money from defense contracts.

They are simply serving their own interests, not ours.

It is NOT in their interest to report on Ron Paul. It is not in their interest to wake up America. It IS in their interest to keep those defense contracts rolling in. They don't even care if their news departments make money or not. They'd prefer that they did, but it's the guns, not the butter that keep them in the black and out of the red.

Are there concerted efforts to keep Ron Paul out of the White House? YES! Does that constitute a conspiracy? That depends on your definition of conspiracy. If you subscribe to the text-book definition, then yes, it is. If you subscribe to the "popular" definition as used on the forum, then NO, it's not. It's just business as usual.

Oh, and when you hear all of them talk about serving the stockholders, just remember that the govt. (in the form of pensions) and the directors are BIG stockholders. They don't care about your 100 shares! :eek:

TheConstitutionLives
10-24-2007, 04:50 PM
This lacking in professionalism will turn people off from the campaign and prove to some he is just a fringe candidate, especially if they are here the first time. If you people want him to be president why don't you act like it. Stop goofing and get serious. :mad:

I don't know why people insists on posting the childish Rick Roll junk. If this was my first visit here I'd think this board was filled with a bunch of children.

Karsten
10-24-2007, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI-2aSRPK5w

kylejack
10-24-2007, 04:53 PM

You rock my casbah.

TVMH

Well, Dr. Paul DID say that we had to have fun. :cool:

This is no big deal...I'm sure most everyone that has ever visited a message board has been RickRolled at least once.

American
I don't know why people insists on posting the childish Rick Roll junk. If this was my first visit here I'd think this board was filled with a bunch of children.

We with the advice of Ron Paul we have come to the conclusion that we must have fun while campaigning.

There are thousands of serious threads, just pick ANOTHER one.

thanks for your support.

jasonhlasvegas2008
10-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I think the lead-in is very instructive.

Think about it. $100.00 for a campaign contribution vs. $8,000.00 more for a war with Iran, and a continuation of the US policy in Iraq...

Excellent debate point, and grassroots motivator.

tsetsefly
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
great interview one of the best by Dr. Paul...

risiusj
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM

For anyone scared to click this link, I assure you it is the REAL interview.
I almost didn't click on it because I thought it was a video about "Rock the Casbah"

constituent
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
great job karsten,

uh thank yuh much.

American
10-24-2007, 05:02 PM
I thought it was a good interview, I liked the end where he endorsed spamming these media fools.....:D

This video has been online for over an hour, where else was it posted and why here so late?

lx43
10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Great interview with RP. lol I laughed when she said tell your reports not to flood my email.

Johnnybags
10-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh you probably did not mean anything by it, by calling him an isolationist and you know full well he knows she called him a gadfly? Obviously she meant what she said but he is unflappable.

me3
10-24-2007, 05:42 PM
This was a very together Dr. Paul. I'd like to see him in this measured pace at the next debate. The last few have felt rushed.

He's a powerful speaker when he lets the weight of his words sink in.

Adamsa
10-24-2007, 05:48 PM
YouTube?

Johnnybags
10-24-2007, 05:53 PM
YouTube?

rp4prez
10-24-2007, 05:58 PM
This was a very together Dr. Paul. I'd like to see him in this measured pace at the next debate. The last few have felt rushed.

Unfortunately he has to rush with the little amount of time they give him. :mad:

walt
good stuff

not enough frequency, not enough in prime time yet. :(

Adamsa

I love you.

aksmith
10-24-2007, 06:01 PM
How about that fake laugh she gave at the end when Ron refused to tell us to stop spamming her.

I used to think Norah O'Donnell was hot. Now, not so much. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed . . . . unless she called our hero an isolationist.

RP4ME
10-24-2007, 06:03 PM

He's a powerful speaker when he lets the weight of his words sink in.

Agreed that was a perfect interview!

RP4ME
10-24-2007, 06:04 PM
How about that fake laugh she gave at the end when Ron refused to tell us to stop spamming her.

I used to think Norah O'Donnell was hot. Now, not so much. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed . . . . unless she called our hero an isolationist.

not even for crackers? no pride...

JPFromTally
10-24-2007, 06:13 PM
He's an isolationist! He's an isolationist!

Adamsa
10-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Still, I'm really happy she won't make that mistake again.

JPFromTally
10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
He's an isolationist! He's an isolationist!

No, that's what I would make her scream in bed! :D

butum-bum-bshh...

Hey-yoooooooo!

kylejack
10-24-2007, 06:22 PM
No, that's what I would make her scream in bed! :D

butum-bum-bshh...

Hey-yoooooooo!

Baby, when it comes to loving, I'm the Gold Standard.
When I'm through with you, you'll think you've lost your way.
I'll let you be on top, because hey, freedom is popular!

hard@work
10-24-2007, 06:26 PM
It feels really good knowing I played a small part in flooding her email box.

RevolutionSD
10-24-2007, 06:36 PM
This was fantastic, outside of the stupid "are you going to run as a 3rd party" question.

RP called out the democrats for being war mongers and all but named the CFR as controlling both parties and keeping us at war!

Nice work Ron! I may donate $150 on the 5th now!

nbhadja
10-24-2007, 06:37 PM
ghemminger, you could spot both of your Rick Roll from far far away. CHECK IT OUT is a give away