PDA

View Full Version : Video - Ron Paul Interview On CNN's Anderson Cooper 360: Talks Libya

Immortal Technique
03-21-2011, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plf8aBDPPFE

Airing Date March.21, 2011

Ron Paul On CNN's Anderson Cooper 260: Talks Libya

AtomiC
03-21-2011, 09:17 PM
Thank you!

sailingaway
03-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Wow. Ron started kind of slow, but Cooper actually gave him the time to spin out what he was thinking. That does NOT always happen.

RabbitMan
03-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Wow. Ron started kind of slow, but Cooper actually gave him the time to spin out what he was thinking. That does NOT always happen.

I'm a bit worried that Ron is getting a bit too old and losing his quick-wit to be able to respond coherently to complex questions. Gives me concern about the debates. Hopefully Gary Johnson can pick up the slack.

sailingaway
03-21-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm a bit worried that Ron is getting a bit too old and losing his quick-wit to be able to respond coherently to complex questions. Gives me concern about the debates. Hopefully Gary Johnson can pick up the slack.

Gary Johnson isn't nearly as good as Ron, and doesn't have the depth of knowledge to forget. Nor, so far as I know, the noninterventionist policy to begin with. He has said he would support humanitarian wars.

Ron is great and has a twenty year record and credibility Gary Johnson does not have. Plus Gary's big issue is legalizing drugs which is not the topic of the day whereas Ron's is the budget and the federal reserve, which are the topics of the day.

devil21
03-21-2011, 10:28 PM
I liked seeing Ron kinda slow things down a little. In the past, one of the biggest complaints about him was that he spoke too quickly, which would lead to mistakes, and then get shrill. Going slower to make the points is a much better strategy to win.

TheTyke
03-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I liked seeing Ron kinda slow things down a little. In the past, one of the biggest complaints about him was that he spoke too quickly, which would lead to mistakes, and then get shrill. Going slower to make the points is a much better strategy to win.

I agree! He sounded calm, collected and hit his arguments solidly. :)

Feeding the Abscess
03-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Ron's getting coached up. Definitely a much calmer, slower performance.

Dig it!

BuddyRey
03-22-2011, 02:11 AM
He was even better on Spitzer; sharp, incisive, with a quick command of facts (many I'd never heard Ron bring up before). He'll knock 'em dead in the debates this go-'round!

Qdog
03-22-2011, 04:01 AM
Gary Johnson??? Whatever. Rand is the only guy that could even begin to fill Ron's shoes in my opinion, and definitely the only one who could take the success that Ron has had, and build upon it. As far as Ron's age, my thoughts are not that he may be getting too old, but that he is just working himself too hard and is tired. I mean he is heading the FED committee in Congress, traveling to primary states, and giving something like 4 interviews a day! I am 26, and I would be exhausted after doing half of that!