PDA

View Full Version : Which label best fits you?

Kludge
03-21-2011, 08:40 PM
I have noticed (as others of you have as well, no doubt) in polls as this, anarcho-fascism is conspicuously absent. While I understand it may fit into "Agorist" if you're shockingly LIBERAL and willing to use enough FORCE (...in trying to make it fit...), it is gross disrespect toward your fellow man not to include such an important and widely-held ideology. To prove the latter point, at least, I have created this useful poll so others may understand just how deeply Anarcho-Fascism has permeated our unique culture.

acptulsa
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Hope I got it off on the right foot.

Icymudpuppy
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM
I am pretty sure Kludge is douchebag, but I don't know what I am. ;)

Philhelm
03-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Where is the option for Royal Minarchy, a.k.a Liberfeudalism or Feudal-Libertarianism?

nate895
03-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Where is the option for Royal Minarchy, a.k.a Liberfeudalism or Feudal-Libertarianism?

I personally like Tolkien's anarcho-monarchism.

acptulsa
03-21-2011, 09:01 PM
I personally like Tolkien's anarcho-monarchism.

Ah, yes, the memories of high school. Put a crown on the homecoming queen's head, but don't even think of doing what she says.

We probably wouldn't have let that other cheerleader, Dubya, issue the orders he issued, if only he had explained his intentions in English.

muzzled dogg
03-21-2011, 09:02 PM
house of hufflepuffian

heavenlyboy34
03-21-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm surprised to see any "mainstreamers" on here. Who are you, and what are you doing, fiendish subversives?! :eek:

acptulsa
03-21-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm surprised to see any "mainstreamers" on here. Who are you, and what are you doing, fiendish subversives?! :eek:

Anything else at all > normal levels of conformity > anything with 'fascism' in the title and/or anything invented by an alleged douchebag.