PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Williams Being Proved Correct?

AuH20
03-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Arab sovereign wealth funds no longer being able to invest in America and T-Bills could signal the end of the U.S. as we know it? In the 1970s, Nixon Administration notable Henry Kissinger made an under-the-table deal with the OPEC countries, essentially giving them a monopoly on the fuel market? When will the proverbial rug be pulled from underneath the feet of the arabs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL81Wgf5Sac

Travlyr
03-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Interesting video.

dannno
03-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Seems like it would be in our best interest to campaign to open our oil fields asap.

ctiger2
03-22-2011, 09:02 AM
I have personally come to the conclusion that whether he knows it or not Williams is being used as a disinfo agent. 75% of what he says is mostly true and the other 25% is elite disinfo/fear inducing propaganda.

Travlyr
03-22-2011, 09:21 AM
Certainly, it is intriguing that LW claims to get his information from inside sources. Why would they do that? At the same time ... 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Mani
03-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Certainly, it is intriguing that LW claims to get his information from inside sources. Why would they do that? At the same time ... 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

I read his book years ago, I haven't watched the embedded video.

But in his book he explains how he was a minister/pastor (sorry don't know the proper title) but he was sent to Alaska as the trust worthy priest to help morale and whatever else a priest does in a working community with a bunch of guys away from home in a cold barren tundra for months and months on end.

He became everybody's trusted guy and over the months and months they started telling him stuff, he had free reign to walk around and speak to some of the big wigs. And from the book it sounded like some of these guys really had to get these things off their chest. It was a gradual process, it's not like they spilled everything to him in a confession style the moment he walked in the room.

They celebrated with him upon their excitement on finding oil fields bigger than the entire middle east and the end of the U.S. oil crisis forever. Then confided in him their absolute disappointment and disgust when they were told to cap those drilling fields and never again to speak of them.

I guess they figured they could trust an ordained minister to keep a secret, and they were trapped in a barren desolate land for years on end with no one else they could speak to about stuff like that.

Reading the book it seemed very plausible why they would speak to him.

Travlyr
03-22-2011, 10:05 AM
Mr. Williams does have a lot of good information. I'm glad he speaks out.

akforme
03-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Lindsy always sounds like a snake oil salesman to me with his fancy insider elixir.

Travlyr
03-22-2011, 10:19 AM
Lindsy always sounds like a snake oil salesman to me with his fancy insider elixir.

Lindsey Williams does not sound like a snake oil salesman to me. Nobody is always right, but I find him to be sincere in his concern for others, and in his efforts for spreading the truth.

dannno
03-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I have personally come to the conclusion that whether he knows it or not Williams is being used as a disinfo agent. 75% of what he says is mostly true and the other 25% is elite disinfo/fear inducing propaganda.

Can you cite an example of the 25% where he's been wrong?

BTW, the McCain example doesn't count. He said that McCain "was their guy", not that he would be elected for sure. The people didn't like McCain, they didn't have much choice unless they wanted to expend way more effort that needed, as Obama is also a great puppet for them.

dannno
03-22-2011, 10:54 AM

He may sound that way, but after you hear him get enough of predictions right he becomes really hard to ignore.

ctiger2
03-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Can you cite an example of the 25% where he's been wrong?

BTW, the McCain example doesn't count. He said that McCain "was their guy", not that he would be elected for sure. The people didn't like McCain, they didn't have much choice unless they wanted to expend way more effort that needed, as Obama is also a great puppet for them.

Well, for starters nearly all if not all the stuff he spewed about the BP oil rig explosion didn't happen:

This is just part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opecn10lQhE

LW was saying their was an underwater volcano going to erupt and it would be raining corexit across the US.

I tend to agree with Jonny on LW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzHIcBlWAoc

dannno
03-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Well, for starters nearly all if not all the stuff he spewed about the BP oil rig explosion didn't happen

Hmm, too bad I can't watch youtubes at work..

Is it possible that those things didn't happen because he came out and made it public that they were going to do it? Whereas other economic and foreign policy agendas are too broad for the elite to be worried that they'll be called out on?

In other words, if AJ had a bigger audience in 2001 when he predicted 9/11, or given more specific details about controlled demolition before-hand maybe they would have had to scrap it or do it differently.. but he could yell all day about blowing up the housing bubble and attacking Iraq and they would continue to carry those things out because they are less specific and the cause or agenda can't be plainly seen out in the open without investigation into economics and a better understanding of the history of our foreign policy than most people have.

dannno
03-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Plus, I mean, you're talking about underwater volcanos and such.. is this something that the elite have control over? I really wish I could listen to that interview, but you have to realize where this information is coming from and put it into the context of reality.

AuH20
03-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Did anyone else see his most recent video on March 1st stating that the Muslim Brotherhood is a NWO financed operation via M:I6? The grand prize is the destruction of Saudi Arabia. They want to destabilize Saudi Arabia so they can introduce newly released North American oil at a premium price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ejWiDuVEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNC0V8l7OLk&feature=related

Zippyjuan
03-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Just a couple of things he said would happen. One is that he claimed Iran was in danger of becoming one of the richest countries in the world. They were never in danger of becoming that. He said that wiithin weeks of the price of oil going to $50 a barrel the entire Middle East would be bankrupt-that this was the reason the price of oil was being brought down. Nobody in the Middle East went bankrupt. The oil they were going to use to keep the price down and bankrupt the Middle East was supposed to be coming from Indonesia (a net oil importer, not an exporter) and "north of Russia"- Russia is not producing any oil there yet.

He said that "they" made him take down his website and stop selling his book or else he "would end up like Kennedy" (ie dead) and yet he is still out there selling things. He said a couple of years ago he was going to leave the country and return to his ministry during the economic crisis. Didn't go anywhere. He said that the oil spill in the gulf was because they had drilled into an underground volcano and that is what caused the expolsion. Nothing supportes that theory. He said it would reach Europe via the Gulf Stream (it never reached the Gulf Stream). He said that oil insiders wanted to use a nuclear weapon to stop the leak. (source on this one: http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/12/lindsey-williams-dollar-and-euro-will.html )

In one of his first programs, he claimed that Gull Island, Alaska has "as much oil as all of Saudi Arabia". He made the same claim about the Western Slope of Alaska- that would give Alaska twice the oil of Saudi Arabia. Gull Island is actually within Prudhoe Bay. Prudhoe bay has faced declining production since the mid 1990's. If that oil was actually there, BP would be pumping it. The Trans Alaska pipeline is facing oil flow reductions- and much more will mean that the oil will start to freeze- blocking the pipeline. If they had all the oil of Saudi Arabia there, they would not be slowly shutting it down. Neither would they be spending literally billions on an oilwell in the Gulf of Mexico if they had access to all the alleged oil in Alaska.

For this coming year, he says the Euro will collapse and the dollar will follow in just a couple of weeks (two to three weeks). Gas prices to $200 a barrel. He says they are hiding a cure for cancer- but gave it to Lindsay and "told him where they hid it." (never mind that there are different kinds of cancers and there is not likely any single cure for all cancers)- if you buy his CDs or DVD you can find out where it is too so you can be cured. Says gold and silver will soar. Says elite intend to remove God from America (to make room for the New World Order). He likes to cover all the conspiracy theories.

In this piece he says that the Federal Reserve is borrowing $100 billion dollars evvery 30 days to pay for US government obligations. Except the Federal Reserve does not borrow money for the Federal Government. The Treasury does that.

The "elite" want to own every mortgatged property in the country.

dannno
03-22-2011, 01:10 PM
In one of his first programs, he claimed that Gull Island, Alaska has "as much oil as all of Saudi Arabia". He made the same claim about the Western Slope of Alaska- that would give Alaska twice the oil of Saudi Arabia. Gull Island is actually within Prudhoe Bay. Prudhoe bay has faced declining production since the mid 1990's. If that oil was actually there, BP would be pumping it. The Trans Alaska pipeline is facing oil flow reductions- and much more will mean that the oil will start to freeze- blocking the pipeline. If they had all the oil of Saudi Arabia there, they would not be slowly shutting it down. Neither would they be spending literally billions on an oilwell in the Gulf of Mexico if they had access to all the alleged oil in Alaska.

It's amazing you can pick out so many of the details he talks about yet not understand the agenda behind why they might not want to pump the oil which is the main point behind everything.

Have you ever looked up the definition of a cartel since we last discussed this?

Zippyjuan
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Lindsay is simply a conspiracy theory spinning salesman.

Perhaps you can explain to me why even a cartel would spend a billion dollars to drill a single oilwell if they had other, cheaper supplies. Particularly if they never intended to use them (to constrain supplies and keep prices high). That cuts into their profits. They don't need to spend the money to make that miles deep hole in the ground (or water and ground in this case).

hazek
03-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Lindsay is simply a conspiracy theory spinning salesman.

Zippyjuan is IMO often wrong especially on topics of monetary policy and the FED but I 100% agree with him on this topic.