PDA

View Full Version : Suprising Fox News Poll About the no-fly zone in Libya

Paulatized
03-21-2011, 04:31 PM
You Decide

Do you think the coalition should go further than a no-fly zone against Libya?

Yes, we should take all measures necessary to oust Qaddafi 24.83%

No, Libya is not a strategic interest and we shouldn't be there at all, it's civil war 51.8%

Maybe, I'm willing to do anything but boots on the ground 20.27%

Don't know. Qaddafi is a renegade puppet. Let's put him back in place and use him to our advantage 3.09%

Found this today while looking around. I would not have thought 51.8% of Fox News readers would have indicated that "we shouldn't be there at all."

american.swan
03-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Well, even Bush ran on a non-intervention foreign policy, so maybe it isn't THAT surprising, but it is odd considering the NEOCONS.

sailingaway
03-21-2011, 04:52 PM
And newsvine which tends dem is trending pro the action. Wow. Never underestimate the power of red team / blue team.

Well, this time that works to our benefit.

Nic
03-21-2011, 04:56 PM
If the President had an R beside his name, the majority of those respondents would be in favor of whatever action deemed "necessary" in libya.

Stary Hickory
03-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Well it seems D or R always support their "guys" war. But hey I'll take opposition to a war wherever I can find it.

payme_rick
03-21-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm actually more surprised that the percentage isn't higher... Like someone already said, it'd be different if there were an (R) by Obama's name...

surf
03-21-2011, 05:14 PM
on one of the sites discussing Kucinich's impeachment idea (politico?) there was a poll that showed 34% saying he should have started earlier, 29% saying it shouldn't be happening, and 30% saying it was handled correctly (or something to that effect)

QueenB4Liberty
03-21-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm actually more surprised that the percentage isn't higher... Like someone already said, it'd be different if there were an (R) by Obama's name...

Yeah I think so too.