PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan on Libya, 22 years ago.

RileyE104
03-20-2011, 11:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q0Bn11QVvg

Interesting, to say the least. :collins:

However, I find part of the beginning quite hilarious.. I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when you watch it.. :p

vispetti
03-21-2011, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q0Bn11QVvg

Interesting, to say the least. :collins:

However, I find part of the beginning quite hilarious.. I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when you watch it.. :p

Riley,

I actually watched several presentations Farrakhan gave about his vision involving the wheel and Libya. It may appear funny that he would talk about such things but spiritual people do have visions like these. It isn't entirely far-fetched. I actually had a vision as a child that was a warning to me. I didn't realize what it all meant until years later. I was a very spirtual Christian at the time.

If you listen to the Farrakhan's speeches in their entirety, you will find that he is well informed about the fradulent banking system, global government, and the military industrial complex. I just wish that he did not see everything in terms of black vs. white. The world is more complex than that and most whites are just as ignorant as blacks about what is taking place in the country. I guess when you're talking about the international bankers and Wall Street crooks, it's hard not to notice that most are white. However, I wish he did not throw all whites in the same class with these handful of people.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that he recently spoke on the issue of Libya to a Chicago radio host. He makes some valid points about the hypocrisy of the U.S. attacking Libya and any other country in that region when it does the same things to the people in this country. He pointed out the Waco ordeal and the Move Movement in Philadelphia. I could probably mention many more atrocities if I took the time to record them. His argues from the moral standpoint why the U.S. should not intervene and contributes the war to protection of oil investments in Libya.

It's funny how the imperfect founding fathers wrote a document that gave the U.S. a way out of foreign entanglements. I wish we would just follow the Constitution. It seems the most practical thing to do.

RileyE104
03-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Riley,

I actually watched several presentations Farrakhan gave about his vision involving the wheel and Libya. It may appear funny that he would talk about such things but spiritual people do have visions like these. It isn't entirely far-fetched. I actually had a vision as a child that was a warning to me. I didn't realize what it all meant until years later. I was a very spirtual Christian at the time.

If you listen to the Farrakhan's speeches in their entirety, you will find that he is well informed about the fradulent banking system, global government, and the military industrial complex. I just wish that he did not see everything in terms of black vs. white. The world is more complex than that and most whites are just as ignorant as blacks about what is taking place in the country. I guess when you're talking about the international bankers and Wall Street crooks, it's hard not to notice that most are white. However, I wish he did not throw all whites in the same class with these handful of people.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that he recently spoke on the issue of Libya to a Chicago radio host. He makes some valid points about the hypocrisy of the U.S. attacking Libya and any other country in that region when it does the same things to the people in this country. He pointed out the Waco ordeal and the Move Movement in Philadelphia. I could probably mention many more atrocities if I took the time to record them. His argues from the moral standpoint why the U.S. should not intervene and contributes the war to protection of oil investments in Libya.

It's funny how the imperfect founding fathers wrote a document that gave the U.S. a way out of foreign entanglements. I wish we would just follow the Constitution. It seems the most practical thing to do.

Thanks for your reply.

BTW, you joined over three years ago but only now making your first post???

South Park Fan
03-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Louis Farrakhan did receive the Gaddafi Human Rights Award. (Double irony)