PDA

View Full Version : Is the stage already set for WWIII?

outspoken
03-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Is it just me or does it feel like we are marching right down the path of utter destruction for humanity? The neo-cons and libs seem to be holding hands claiming to want peace but quite comfortable alienating the entire rest of the world from America. On one hand, I want to believe that the story of Revelation is a utter joke but it seems at times there is some invisible force that is hellbent on destroying humanity. It will come down a final battle between those who want freedom vs. those who advocate for govt control and tyranny in some fashion or another. We often kid about being stuck in the Matrix but watching the news and the deeper I delve into understanding what liberty entails makes me believe we are indeed trapped in some kind of sick game where evil is winning. I might add that I am not a conspiracy theorist... but I can't understand why it is so hard for others to see what is going on. Even if RP was elected tomorrow, could this financial and political mess be cleaned up without a period of great suffering and/or all out war? Virtually all of this could have been averted had the Constitution been adhered to and the citizens not permitted their unconscious fears used against them to create an all-powerful State devoid of respect for the individuals advocating for war and welfare. We have made a deal with the devil for security for our freedom and few are consciously aware that such a deal was ever cut as it has occurred insidiously over the course of many years. Your thoughts?

kah13176
03-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Quite likely, perhaps down the road. I swear to God I will burn my draft card.

acptulsa
03-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm sure it felt the same way a hundred years ago when economics forced people off the farms and into tenements and unsafe factories. And no, I don't think it can still be cleaned up without any suffering whatsoever. Obviously, in fact, the public must suffer in order to be spurred to approve of cleaning the mess up.

And I can't help but feel that we will soon hate the Arabs for their hard-won freedom.

Just because our empire is falling doesn't mean the world is over.

Vessol
03-20-2011, 07:36 PM
And I can't help but feel that we will soon hate the Arabs for their hard-won freedom.

Yeah, because Egypt and Algeria are now free.

Freedom will not be the end result of any violent recourse.

lynnf
03-20-2011, 07:47 PM
the stage is already set for the mark of the beast as prophesied. "authorities" are hell-bent on being able to identify people no matter what. and some have already cried about having to expend human resources to ID people, thereby creating a demand for automatic ID, hence the mark of the beast.

read it and weep, it all seems to be coming true.

lynn

acptulsa
03-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah, because Egypt and Algeria are now free.

Freedom will not be the end result of any violent recourse.

Oh, the American Revolution was a pretty violent recourse, and things came out pretty well--at least for a long while.

But you may be right. It might be wishful thinking. If the visible trends mean anything, however, they are at least moving in the right direction. Unlike some other people I know well.

Stary Hickory
03-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Quite likely, perhaps down the road. I swear to God I will burn my draft card.

Its what you should do. Not your fight, not your insanity pushing the world to this. Lets hope this does not happen, I for once want our self appointed "leaders" to pay if something like this happens.

The peasantry has suffered enough, let the noble warmongers pay.