PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the Republican for a Day Project and Website

DDkrutsinger
03-20-2011, 01:13 PM
Time to reach out to anti war Democrats, Independents, Libertarians and others who want to elect a real anti-war candidate.

With Obama not stopping the wars as he promised, and now starting a new one, it is time to start reaching out to the anti war movement.

This site is dedicated to make the case to Democrats, Independents, Libertarians and others to commit to becoming Republicans for a day. It will also provide instructions on what is required to vote in each state’s Republican primary or caucus.

Look there for twitter account as well.

Feedback is welcome, I had intended to wait and get more content up before making it public, but with current events, I think now is the time to reach out.

muzzled dogg
03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
cool site man

someone was sharing on facebook

i understand that your site is focusing on foreign policy but dude you might wanna consider adding (without even necessarily emphasizing) some of ron's positions that we know for a fact those groups will not object to

civil liberties / tsa
corporate welfare / banker bailouts
an audit of the federal reserve
maybe even war on drugs / marijuana?

acptulsa
03-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Oklahoma: Must be registered in the particular party in order to take part in primaries. Cross-party participation strictly prohibited. Registered independents strictly prohibited from participating in primaries. Processing of a change of party can take thirty days or more.