PDA

View Full Version : Barack-A-Lujah! I Have Seen The Light! (Cindy Sheehan)

cswake
03-20-2011, 12:00 PM
My kind of humor... on another note, I really hope Jon Stewart takes it up a notch this week.

http://www.eurasiareview.com/cindy-sheehan-barack-a-lujah-i-have-seen-the-light-oped-20032011/

I used to be against ALL wars and the use of violence, but (and I must admit a little confusion on this one, at first) now it seems that I am against wars, acts of war, and violence ONLY if a Republican is president. Now I understand with perfect clarity that it was good to protest Bush—and if the US-UN resolution against Libya was done when Bush was president, it would have been wrong—but now it’s “compassionate.” I must admit, I was a little shocked to find out that the US actually commits compassionate acts and, again, silly me—I thought most acts of war and war were for profit. I realize that only a jerk (or racist) would think that now. I have repented.

erowe1
03-20-2011, 12:09 PM
46,000 people voted for her over Pelosi in the 2008 general election. California has an open primary. If 1/5th of that number votes for RP in the GOP primary this year, it will be enough for him to win that congressional district and 3 RNC delegates.