PDA

View Full Version : Massive Oprah Request

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Hey everyone, I just saw this on Daily Paul and thought I would share it here - this is for tomorrow, Thursday the 25th.

One of our meetup members found the following on the dailypaul.com site:

Mass Oprah Emailing for this Thursday Oct 25
Posted October 23rd, 2007 by GoRonGo
I think it is worth a shot still to try to get Ron Paul on Oprah. Lets all do a mass email on the same day!

Here is the link: https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=B2100004

Tell her why we love him and why the rest of America needs to know him too....

This Thursday Oct 25... email!

No matter what you think of Oprah, she is widely watched across the United States!

Qiu
10-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Didn't Oprah say that she would only allow Obama on her show?

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 11:59 AM
I have no idea. But she does exert her crazy mind control over millions of daytime TV watchers.

NinjaPirate
10-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Good luck with this one. :rolleyes:

theseus51
10-24-2007, 12:06 PM
Not only does Oprah endorse Barak Obama, but she has held million dollar fundraisers for him.

slantedview
10-24-2007, 12:07 PM

I think that's correct, and since she's already such a die hard Obama supporter, I don't see much good coming from this. That's just my opinion...

constituent
10-24-2007, 12:10 PM
forget e-mailing people, that tactic has been exploited to the max (for now)

get with this:

his idea was discussed in Bradley's weekend thread. Pretty simple.

When Ron Paul sells a cookbook off of his website he makes money. So everyone buy a cookbook right? One for yourself, your siblings, parents, and grandparents right?

Well here is the catch, it is a new fundraising idea that will act as a double
edged campaign sword. 1) Raising Money and 2) Specifically targeting audiences
that would be in our camp but for the media's deliberate stearing of "popular"
opinion.

What we do (and a little graphics help would do wonders) is create a new graphic
thermometer style, that we attempt to fill w/in a set amount of time. When the
"whatever" fills, it will represent the purchase and shipping price of 1,000 books.
These books will then be hand delivered to a certain daytime tv talkshow hostess'
studio in Chicago. Enclosed in each book will be a personalized letter from you (us) to one of Oprah's audience members.

She's sided w/ Obama, we won't sway her, so how's about we drop the partisanship and extend the olive branch to her guests, viewers, etc...

kill 'em with kindness.

Couple this with Make Ron wriststRONg, and we no longer have to wait for
media/publicity.... we'll own it.

Shink
10-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Try, but be aware she's already said she WON'T put anyone else on. I'm sure dailypaul is aware, hence the 'still try' part.

goRPaul
10-24-2007, 12:14 PM

We can make her reconsider, I think we're strong enough in numbers to do that.

constituent
10-24-2007, 12:15 PM
^not via email. they have spam filters for that sort of thing.

james1844
10-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Nah, I emailed. Emailing is our strength. We should capitalize on it.

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 12:20 PM
forget e-mailing people, that tactic has been exploited to the max (for now)

get with this:

his idea was discussed in Bradley's weekend thread. Pretty simple.

When Ron Paul sells a cookbook off of his website he makes money. So everyone buy a cookbook right? One for yourself, your siblings, parents, and grandparents right?

Well here is the catch, it is a new fundraising idea that will act as a double
edged campaign sword. 1) Raising Money and 2) Specifically targeting audiences
that would be in our camp but for the media's deliberate stearing of "popular"
opinion.

What we do (and a little graphics help would do wonders) is create a new graphic
thermometer style, that we attempt to fill w/in a set amount of time. When the
"whatever" fills, it will represent the purchase and shipping price of 1,000 books.
These books will then be hand delivered to a certain daytime tv talkshow hostess'
studio in Chicago. Enclosed in each book will be a personalized letter from you (us) to one of Oprah's audience members.

She's sided w/ Obama, we won't sway her, so how's about we drop the partisanship and extend the olive branch to her guests, viewers, etc...

kill 'em with kindness.

Couple this with Make Ron wriststRONg, and we no longer have to wait for
media/publicity.... we'll own it.

Better yet, buy a copy of whatever book is on Oprah's book club for the month, have it delivered during the month she's promoting it. That would make her and the audience happy. Sweet idea!

american.swan
10-24-2007, 12:28 PM
I am tired. 3am. Maybe this is nuts. Look how about the chicago meetup group stage a march at her studio on taping days? Make sure the get her as she comes and goes and capture her audiences attention.

Hand out constitutions to each audience member with seriously only one like inside saying this is "given to you on behave of the Ron Paul for president grassroots movement", nothing more.

You know that scene in Back to the Future where in the town square you see the truck roll by loudly proclaiming "vote for ___ for mayor". How about doing that around her studio? Better yet! Daily follow her limo for the same few blocks doing that. (few blocks, let's not get carried away and freak her out)

Seriously, if you want him on the show, be creative without making her think we're perverted.

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 12:31 PM
So George Bush doesn't care about black people...
but Oprah only cares about black people?

hahaha

theseus51
10-24-2007, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't email Oprah, she already has a candidate in mind. Don't piss her off, we already have enough enemies. When Ron Paul gets the nomination, I'm sure he'll be let on the show, but until then, yeah, let's not piss off Oprah.

heatlo285
10-24-2007, 01:29 PM
you know if obama stood for the people as Ron does he would have us on his side,
So maybe if someone can get in the audience and just ask a simple question about her choice for obama nothing extermly contervsal but one that make the veiwers think.. something like Does your vote for obama come for his views or his color.

Korey Kaczynski
10-24-2007, 01:32 PM
It'd only be worth trying if Ron Paul was black, if you know what I mean.

newmedia4ron
10-24-2007, 01:33 PM
This is a great idea.

I want to create a website where people will subscribe to a daily email that will give out "the email address of the day" of a television or radio station/show. That we can flood one media outlet at a time hopefully getting coverage out of it.

Does anybody know how to do this?

american.swan
10-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't imagine a woman of her financial power is dumb enough to support a candidate solely on the fact that he is handsome or black. It is true that we all have our weak points and maybe handsome black candidates is her weak point.

How about handing out fliers that say something like...
Does Oprah love Obama because he is handsome?
Does Oprah love Obama because he is African-American?
Does Oprah love Obama's take on bombing Pakistan...
issue after issue.

Maybe get her audience to re-think their support.

james1844
10-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Guys, - this is about Ron Paul - lob in an email and lets make the media appearance happen!

Grandson of Liberty
10-24-2007, 01:45 PM
when ron paul= ratings, then oprah will have him on the show. . .enough emails might convince her.

It's ALL about the ratings. :cool:

Nash
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
You could also spin it in a couple ways

1) She doesn't have to necessarily endorse or support Ron Paul just let him voice his platform so her viewers are informed.

2) Ron Paul is a Republican and therefore not running against Obama right now. It's not like having another Democrat on the show.

ClayTrainor
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
I remember a couple oscars ago oprah was asked to pick her favorites for different categories, and she picked people like jamie foxx and Halle Berry (or someone) i just remember almost every choice of hers was a black actor/actress.

im not surprised at all that she endorses Obama, She is a tad racist in my mind, and maybe she agrees with some issues, but im guessing the main reason she's voting for him is because he is black.

Getting ron on her show any time soon will be challenging.

james1844
10-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Clay,

We won't know if we don't- lob an email her way!

Thats what we're good at, lets keep it up!

bbachtung
10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
It is a form, not an e-mail, so there are no "spam" filters. Fill in your name, address, and telephone number (required), and write in the your story / idea section that you would like to see Ron Paul on her show because he is anti-war and pro-civil liberties. Short, sweet, and non-offensive.

Elwar
10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
Definitely take the angle of letting her know that both Ron Paul and Barack Obama are against the war.

And that if she truly wants to see an end to the war, then the best way to have that happen is for Ron Paul and Barack Obama be the only contenders for the white house next Fall.

She doesn't have to endorse Ron Paul, just give him some face time and let him get his message out to her Republican audience.

theseus51
10-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Are you people nuts? Trying to get support from undecided celebrities is one thing. But email bombing someone who already endorses Obama, has fundraisers for Obama, and specifically said they won't have anyone other candidate on the show?

The best the email is going to do, is just annoy her. Worse is not doing an interview with him when Ron Paul gets the Republican nomination (which she was nice enough to do for Bush even though I know she probably supported Gore). She was trying to be fair, but this time, she is actively supporting Obama, so maybe once he drops out, this email idea would be good, but until then, you're just going to annoy her.

Cindy
10-24-2007, 02:08 PM
when ron paul= ratings, then oprah will have him on the show. . .enough emails might convince her.

It's ALL about the ratings. :cool:

Oprah is FAAAAAAAAR beyond worrying about ratings. She owns her own production studio, is one of the wealthiest people in America, is hooked up with the power movers and shakers and has her own social and Political agenda she pushes on her show now and in her magazine now.

She's a self made billionaire, richest black woman in America, loved and dored by millions of viewers the world over, and ratings/money are no longer something she needs to care about. She's also a very Liberal Democrat, and by supporting Obama and helping him to win, she is selling out the bulk of her viewing audience to special interest groups to become economic slaves.

Let's foucs on e-mailing David Lettermen instead.

freelance
10-24-2007, 02:47 PM

Buy them for everyone you know for Christmas. Stuff a few bumper stickers and slim jims into them. This is just in time for primary season.

You guys are nuts to e-mail Oprah. She's endorsed Obama. If you had a show and you had endorsed Ron Paul, would you have another candidate on there? OF COURSE you wouldn't.

bolidew
10-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Why care so much?
Let's just do this email thing.
What do we get to lose?

Bergie Bergeron
10-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Let's go with Ellen instead, she's much more interesting anyway.

Cindy
10-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Why care so much?
What do we get to lose?

annoying her and having her do a show on his old newsletter.

rs3515
10-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Why care so much?
What do we get to lose?

I have a couple of friends who have a direct relationship with Oprah. I can guarantee this is not a good use of people's time.

bolidew
10-24-2007, 04:05 PM
annoying her and having her do a show on his old newsletter.

Sigh, Achilles' Heel .

Delivered4000
10-24-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't think so

AFTFNJ
10-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Stop debating & email her ...it cannot hurt

rs3515
10-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Stop debating & email her ...it cannot hurt

Seriously, not debating. Just telling you I have friends that have dinner with her regularly. This is not of value and time can be better spent elsewhere.

If people want to talk to other people on Oprah's message boards, fine. If people are thinking that messages will get Oprah to at least mention Dr. Paul on the show, it is not going to happen.

rs3515
10-24-2007, 05:14 PM
It is true that we all have our weak points and maybe handsome black candidates is her weak point.

Completely out of line. Oprah has supported other candidates. And unless you live in a cave, you know Barack Obama is multiracial, not black.

McDermit
10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Get carol Paul on rachel ray, and ron on ellen

Cali4RonPaul
10-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Oprah appeals to women, and so does The View. Ron Paul would be better at the "The View" I know Joy Behar is already well familiar with Ron Paul.

Revolution9
10-24-2007, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't email Oprah, she already has a candidate in mind. Don't piss her off, we already have enough enemies. When Ron Paul gets the nomination, I'm sure he'll be let on the show, but until then, yeah, let's not piss off Oprah.

I am trying to imagine what 200 pounds of bear liver in a plastic pouch looks like when it gets mad.:eek:

Randy

RP4ME
10-24-2007, 06:07 PM

She wouldnt let Bill discuss Hillary when he came on her show so i dont think Paul is going to get on but an email cant hurt. Ill do it.

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Huh well if this is a bad idea then so be it. I just saw it on the Daily Paul.

Do you really think Oprah would do a special episode to rail on Ron Paul?

conner_condor
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
The only reason she promotes obama is cause he is black.. I can't prove this but for her saying she won't have anyone else on her show sure sounds that way to me.. There are still alot of prejudice people out tere who don't want a black president or a women.. More black though I have to say.. Our country is to white and with all this BS thats been going on and people pulling the race card all the time sure does have an affect on Americans.. You can bet Imus watchers sure will not vote for obama after the shit he went thru... You can count on that...

M.Bellmore
10-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I emailed her earlier suggesting that she have both Obama & Ron Paul on. That way they could focus on the differences in economic & social issues.

rs3515
10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
The only reason she promotes obama is cause he is black

Ok folks, this is complete silliness. I will say this *one more time* because it's clear some people have no ability to read:

Barack Obama *is not* black, he is multiracial. Stop saying he is.
Oprah is not going to talk to any other candidate, so stop sending her emails.
The *reason* she's not talking to other candidates is she publicly supports Obama. Ever heard of conflict of interest? If she had other candidates on her show, she would get an incredible amount of negative feedback about questions sounding "unfair" no matter how balanced she was. It's not worth the risk for her. Use some brains people.
I have good friends who spend time with Oprah and she is an extremely fair person.
Oprah has supported a variety of people in the past, not anyone of a particular race or background.

So everyone, stop with the innuendos and ideas on topics where you have no idea what you're saying.

rs3515
10-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I emailed her earlier suggesting that she have both Obama & Ron Paul on. That way they could focus on the differences in economic & social issues.

Listen, I appreciate the effort by people, but there is no way she's going to set up a debate environment. Geez, do all of you not realize she just had a fundraiser at her Santa Barbara home last month for Obama that raised $3M for his campaign?

She would never, ever, ever in 15 million years agree to something like that. If you want to email the millions of people in this country who haven't made a public declaration of which candidate they support go and do it, but Oprah is absolutely, totally and completely not a person anyone should be focused on.

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 07:16 PM
OK guys, if this is a bad idea (oops!) please refrain from any more e-mails. I wasn't aware that she was so solidly in Obama's corner.

conner_condor
10-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Ok folks, this is complete silliness. I will say this *one more time* because it's clear some people have no ability to read:

Barack Obama *is not* black, he is multiracial. Stop saying he is.
Oprah is not going to talk to any other candidate, so stop sending her emails.
The *reason* she's not talking to other candidates is she publicly supports Obama. Ever heard of conflict of interest? If she had other candidates on her show, she would get an incredible amount of negative feedback about questions sounding "unfair" no matter how balanced she was. It's not worth the risk for her. Use some brains people.
I have good friends who spend time with Oprah and she is an extremely fair person.
Oprah has supported a variety of people in the past, not anyone of a particular race or background.

So everyone, stop with the innuendos and ideas on topics where you have no idea what you're saying.

Can you tell the difference? Like it or not he is black.. What group would you place him in if he isn't black? He looks black to me...

Brinck Slattery
10-24-2007, 07:19 PM
He's a human. Or if you want to be a dick, he's mulatto.

rs3515
10-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Can you tell the difference? Like it or not he is black.. What group would you place him in if he isn't black? He looks black to me...

I'm not even going to justify your comment. I can tell the difference because he said so, and because I actually listen to people. Maybe you should do the same.

conner_condor
10-24-2007, 07:32 PM
He's a human. Or if you want to be a dick, he's mulatto.

No I don't want to be a dick like you and call him mulatto. He is black in my book and in many others also.. Hows this, He is darked skinned..

rs3515
10-24-2007, 07:36 PM
No I don't want to be a dick like you and call him mulatto. He is black in my book and in many others also.. Hows this, He is darked skinned..

To quote Dr. Paul from an article on April 16, 2007:

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist."

So why is it that you support him?

KewlRonduderules
10-24-2007, 07:38 PM

Actually, he is half black and half white.

AFTFNJ
10-25-2007, 09:33 AM
OK guys, if this is a bad idea (oops!) please refrain from any more e-mails. I wasn't aware that she was so solidly in Obama's corner.

Too late email sent!

shepburn
10-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Ron Paul is not running against Obama.

So perhaps Ms. O won't see inviting our man as a problem?

krott5333
10-25-2007, 09:46 AM
email sent

werdd
10-25-2007, 09:52 AM
If he gets on it will definately be the first time ive ever watched oprah

rs3515
10-25-2007, 10:18 AM
email sent

Geez are you still sending emails to Oprah?? You guys need to read this thread! STOP SENDING THEM NOW!!

Not only is it a monumental waste of time, but also an easy way to get someone who could be of great help to us down the road really pissed off. She is 1000% in Obama's corner right now. After the nominations she might be open to having others on her show but it ain't gonna happen until then!

Elwar
10-25-2007, 10:47 AM
How is sending an e-mail a waste of time? I just sent a letter and it took about as long as it took me to post my last post on here. Should I stop posting on here as well?

I wrote the letter fully realizing that she supports Obama.

I used the same strategy we should use for every anti-war democrat.

Let them know that this war is a huge mistake, let them know that there is only one Republican that will bring us back from this war, let them know that if Ron Paul wins the Republican primary that guarantees the end of the war and we can then have a presidential election where the focus is on domestic issues, and may the better candidate win based on that.

Man from La Mancha
10-25-2007, 11:11 AM
I did emailed her. What do you have to lose. Her good Friend is Tom Cruise which will be on with Ron on the tonight show so maybe if he is impressed with Ron he can help convince her.

newmedia4ron
10-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Its worth a try. especially if it only takes a minute.

also try:
http://www.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml
http://www.oprah.com/email/tows/email_tows_main.jhtml

LibertyEagle
10-25-2007, 11:54 AM
It'd only be worth trying if Ron Paul was black, if you know what I mean.

No, actually I do not. What DID you mean? :rolleyes:

newmedia4ron
10-25-2007, 11:57 AM
harpo@interaccess.com

brumans
10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
She will probably have Alan Keyes on instead and endorse him for the Republican nomination.

newmedia4ron
10-25-2007, 12:45 PM
If 15 more people email her I will pass out 500 slim jims today.

ValidusCustodiae
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
She will probably have Alan Keyes on instead and endorse him for the Republican nomination.

Sad but probably true.

JMann
10-25-2007, 12:49 PM
I think it is uncalled for to comment on Oprah's size in the title of this thread.

rs3515
10-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Sad but probably true.

You've got to be kidding me. Once again, to quote Dr. Ron Paul ...

From an article on April 16, 2007:

"Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist."

theseus51
10-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Imagine if any of you had a TV show, and you support Ron Paul 100% and have fundraisers for him and publicly endorse him.

Then a few thousand Obama supporters email you like crazy, trying to get him on your show. They totally flood your email inbox. They tell you how great he is, and he's the "Democratic Ron Paul".

What would you do? Put Obama on your show? Or be annoyed with his email supporters, and even be annoyed with Obama himself?

newmedia4ron
10-25-2007, 12:53 PM
If your candidate is so great what do you have to fear?

goRPaul
10-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Imagine if any of you had a TV show, and you support Ron Paul 100% and have fundraisers for him and publicly endorse him.

Then a few thousand Obama supporters email you like crazy, trying to get him on your show. They totally flood your email inbox. They tell you how great he is, and he's the "Democratic Ron Paul".

What would you do? Put Obama on your show? Or be annoyed with them, and even be annoyed with Obama himself?

I would be thrilled that presidential candidates want to come on my show. I would love to boost the ratings and possibly be a stepping stone into history.

rs3515
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
What would you do? Put Obama on your show? Or be annoyed with them, and even be annoyed with Obama himself?

Be annoyed with them primarily, and annoyed with Obama secondarily. How about this analogy ...

You have a TV show, where you make millions of dollars, and have millions of loyal fans hanging on your every word. You love Ron Paul, you've supported George Bush through thick and thin, and have been a life-long Republican. In fact, you even have lavish events for RNC bigwigs on a regular basis.

Now, you have hundreds and thousands of loyal Obama fans contacting you wanting you to put him on your show. Do you stake your entire reputation, everything you have built, and all the relationships you have in the RNC to bring a candidate on the air from the opposing party? Is it worth it? What is the upside? I'd say close to nil. What's the possible downside? Enormous.

rs3515
10-25-2007, 12:59 PM
If your candidate is so great what do you have to fear?

Hmmm I get the sense you may not have worked with corporate executives before.

rs3515
10-25-2007, 01:10 PM
I would be thrilled that presidential candidates want to come on my show. I would love to boost the ratings and possibly be a stepping stone into history.

I'm not really sure why you would need the ratings boost if you're already the most watched, most beloved and most well-paid daytime talk show host of all time. You don't need a stepping stone into history ... you already ARE a historical figure.

rs3515
10-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok I was asked to list here some of the *NON-Oprah* shows that you might want to contact instead:

Ellen DeGeneres Show: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/dearellen/
Good Morning America: http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=Good%20Morning%20America
Today Show: today@msnbc.com
Live with Regis & Kelly: http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/index.html
The Early Show: http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml (Contact US at the bottom of the page, then select the Early Show)
The View: http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/ask
David Letterman: http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/# (bottom of the page, select Feedback then select David Letterman)
Late Night with Conan O'Brien: http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/ (select the show name in the select dropdown box)
Jimmy Kimmel Live: http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CONTACT (select Jimmy Kimmel Live in the select dropdown box)
The Late Late Show: http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/email/
Real Time with Bill Maher ... of course you've seen the videos with Ron Paul and how much Bill loves him ... send him a nice note and let him know you'd like to see Dr. Paul on the show again! http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/contactus/submit.do?title=Real%20Time%20with%20Bill%20Maher&questiontype=realtimewithbillmaher

Roxi
10-25-2007, 03:49 PM
no one is going to turn oprah around If im wrong ill eat worms on national television

Adamsa
10-25-2007, 04:30 PM
It's worth a try anyway.

ValidusCustodiae
10-25-2007, 04:32 PM
You've got to be kidding me. Once again, to quote Dr. Ron Paul ...

From an article on April 16, 2007:

Am I the only one that thought it was more than just a coincidence that she supported a black presidential candidate?

If Ron Paul was black it would make no difference to me. I would support him all the same.

If you want to haggle about racism, we can do that.

Roxi
10-25-2007, 04:37 PM
But is Obama black ENOUGH?????? :D

theseus51
10-25-2007, 04:56 PM

You're missing the point. Imagine, you have a tv show. You own it, you run it. You have a huge audience, and tout the great Ron Paul. Why on earth would you even mention another candidate, much less bring them on your show?

Honestly, if you had a nationally syndicated tv show, would you want Obama on your show? How about Rudy? No! Just Ron Paul. What if thousands of people begged you to have Obama or Rudy on your show, would you do it? As a loyal Ron Paul supporter? NO WAY! That's the point I'm making. If anything, it'll you more pissed off and want to showcase Ron Paul even more.

So yeah. Don't email Oprah.

Ron Paul in 2008
11-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Are you people nuts? Trying to get support from undecided celebrities is one thing. But email bombing someone who already endorses Obama, has fundraisers for Obama, and specifically said they won't have anyone other candidate on the show?

Ron Paul is running as a republican. If anything I am sure she would rather have Ron Paul vs. Obama than pro-war vs. Obama. It will definitely be an interesting segment to invite him and it doesn't necessarily mean she endorses him. We are also not writing to her specifically but the producers. If anything they will just tell her they have received a ton of emails from Ron Paul supporters and that will probably catch her attention in a positive light.

Bottom line, an Oprah appearance will be HUGE and it doesn't hurt us one bit to try.

V-rod
11-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I think its obvious that resurrecting Oprah threads is punishable by Death!