PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Obama's war on Libya...Ron Paul will no doubt run now..FK yeah!

StateofTrance
03-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Gotta thank warmonger douchebag Obama.

QueenB4Liberty
I didn't think about that until now but you have a good point.

Michael Landon
We can only hope.

- ML

StateofTrance
03-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Tie wasted war money into deficit to get Republican votes.

Thomas
03-19-2011, 11:46 PM
good point

anaconda
03-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Everyone understands this has essentially nothing to do with Obama, right? It's his handlers. It is now time for Ron Paul to stop talking in code and tell the American People what's really going on. He needs to talk about the Trilateral Commission & CFR trying to take down dictators that are showing signs of aligning themselves with Russia and Iran and that threaten the Washington D.C. - London based new world order infrastructure. He needs to start calling out the men behind the curtain.

JK/SEA
03-20-2011, 05:20 AM
Everyone understands this has essentially nothing to do with Obama, right? It's his handlers. It is now time for Ron Paul to stop talking in code and tell the American People what's really going on. He needs to talk about the Trilateral Commission & CFR trying to take down dictators that are showing signs of aligning themselves with Russia and Iran and that threaten the Washington D.C. - London based new world order infrastructure. He needs to start calling out the men behind the curtain.

Maybe everyone in here and Daily Paul, and a few more enlightened ones, but i think the majority of the sheep wouldn't understand. Baby steps are still the order. Spoon fed sheep eventually come around.
Hitting them over the head would cause paralysis of the brain.

Chester Copperpot
03-20-2011, 05:54 AM
Maybe they need more than baby steps..

Maybe sheeple need to be shocked to wake up?

Todd
03-20-2011, 06:22 AM
I want Ron to run. But when I think it took a 3rd war to get there...a fuck yeah doesn't come to mind.

JamesButabi
03-20-2011, 10:45 AM
This would certainly be a great staple to launch his campaign on. Democrats either take RPs side or be ousted as huge hypocrites over and over

QueenB4Liberty
03-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Maybe they need more than baby steps..

Maybe sheeple need to be shocked to wake up?

I don't know how effective that would be. But Obama doing this certainly helps our fight.