PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul opens NH Campaign office; interview on NH radio program

d_goddard
10-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Ron's campaign office just opened up a few blocks from where I live, on Main Street in Concord! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! :D

On the day, Dr. Paul had a nice radio interview with NH personality Gardner Goldsmith. The show broadcasts on 2 radio stations and covers about half the state.
You can listen to the show here:
http://odeo.com/show/17185453/view

Dr. Paul comes on around 1hr 30min into the show.
I'd strongly advise listening to the whole show -- much like Ron, Gardner is a strict Constitutionalist and spends most of the show as he often does, describing unconstitutional things the government has been doing recently.

You always learn something new listening to Gardner ... for example, I never knew "Davey Crockett" was also a US Representative, who opposed spending public funds for any unconstitutional purpose, even for "honoring one of the nation's war heroes", and putting his own money up instead. Sounds a lot like a certain current presidential candidate, no?

kylejack
10-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Ron's campaign office just opened up a few blocks from where I live, on Main Street in Concord! Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! :D

On the day, Dr. Paul had a nice radio interview with NH personality Gardner Goldsmith. The show broadcasts on 2 radio stations and covers about half the state.
Oh good, I like Gardner.

You always learn something new listening to Gardner ... for example, I never knew "Davey Crockett" was also a US Representative, who opposed spending public funds for any unconstitutional purpose, even for "honoring one of the nation's war heroes", and putting his own money up instead. Sounds a lot like a certain current presidential candidate, no?
They voted him out of office in TN when he failed to support their pork. He's quoted as saying to the people of Tennessee: "You may all go to Hell. I'm going to Texas."