PDA

View Full Version : This Fred Forums Thread is Hilarious

TheEvilDetector
10-24-2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=1851

So much sarcasm, delusion and naivete you'll roflmao for a while guaranteed.

kylejack
10-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Nobody uses sarcasm on FTF. I think its bannable, actually.

werdd
10-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Those forums are always great for a good laugh

Tim724
10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
This is the first time I have looked at the Fred Thompson forum. All of the peoples profiles seem like they are sarcastic anti-GOP establishment names like "CFR Member" and "Neo-Con Cheerleader."

There are also ignorant signature lines like "9-11 Changed Everything"

Is everyone in that forum an anti-neo-con just taking the piss out of Fred or something?

specsaregood
10-24-2007, 11:43 AM
This is the first time I have looked at the Fred Thompson forum. All of the peoples profiles seem like they are sarcastic anti-GOP establishment names like "CFR Member" and "Neo-Con Cheerleader."

Is everyone in that forum an anti-neo-con just taking the piss out of Fred or something?

No, those are real Fred Supporters, it is hard to believe but TRUE.
Grassroots Fred Thompson supporters forum (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/)

kylejack
10-24-2007, 11:44 AM

The first rule about Fight Club is that we don't talk about Fight Club.

rockwell
10-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I debunked that story when it came out on another forum because of the non-existant "Professor DeBots" it's nice to know where it started.

That isn't really Fred Thompson's forum, is it? The pic at the top is beaucoups creepy, looks like Skeletor and Lisa Marie Presley hooked up.

goRPaul
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Fred Thompson- Hope for North America

Hahaha!

kylejack
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
I debunked that story when it came out on another forum because of the non-existant "Professor DeBots" it's nice to know where it started.

That isn't really Fred Thompson's forum, is it? The pic at the top is beaucoups creepy, looks like Skeletor and Lisa Marie Presley hooked up.

Yes, the forum is real and the opinions expressed are real.

eloquensanity
10-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Lol ;)

"20 GOAT HERDERS THAT WANT TO OVERTHROW THE UNITED STATES AND TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOMS!!! ARE YOU RETARDED???"

Syren123
10-25-2007, 01:15 PM
My favorite was the one about Bohemian Grove. I laughed so hard it took me a couple of days to actually finish the thread.

That was back in the good old days when Karl Rove was running the show.