PDA

View Full Version : Just more of what you've been doing

Nickel
10-24-2007, 11:03 AM
It's obvious there's been a lot of tension around here recently. It seems to be detracting from our grassroots campaigning. Lots if infighting doesn't breed much productivity.

I don't know the reason, but, if your like me, I didn't really expect to be in this battle and I'm honestly a little worn out. I need my second wind! :) Hopefully, that will come soon for all of us because we have a lot to accomplish in relatively little time.

In any case, I hope to see everyone get back on the same page - the message of personal liberty and a smaller government. Everyone has different ideas and different tactics. What matters is spreading the message. Our very own Ron Paul said this much himself:

(Transcribed from the
Ron Paul Speech after Fox News Debate in Orlando Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUKCx81BWtQ) - 6:50 mark on)
"So I would say there's every reason for us not to give up hope, but to have hope. But, also to be realistic because we don't know exactly what will come tomorrow or the next day or the day after. But, we do know what we believe in and we should be firm in our beliefs and never compromise in our beliefs. But, work diligently to do that - to do whatever we need to do to promote this cause. The vehicles are here now and the numbers are here. Because when they hear the message they will respond. People come and say, 'What do you want me to do? What do you want me to do? I'm doing all I can.' Really, just more of what you've been doing and let the message spread. And everybody has their own way of doing this, there's no one way to do this.

So it is spreading and it is magnificent. It's a beautiful message, it's a wonderful message. It's a message of what America is all about and what has made us great. It is the message that will give us the prosperity so that we can be generous with those people who are in need. Once we use the coercive message either to make people behave a certain way or to make the economy respond a certain way, tell other countries how to work, that is a failed policy. It's a use of force and it always ends up badly. It's always done at the expense of liberty.

Today our movement moves in the opposite direction for the sole purpose of enhancing personal liberty and limiting the power and scope of the government."

I hope too see us all back in proper winning for soon.

Thanks to the wonderful Ron Paul supporters in Orlando for posting this video.

Bradley in DC
10-24-2007, 11:12 AM
That, and winning delegates to the Republican presidential nominating convention

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=28349