PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii it's own nation?

Areign
10-24-2007, 10:52 AM
I was reading somethings, and noticed this.

http://www.hawaii-gov.net/

Hawaii broke away from the U.S. and became it's own Sovereign nation. Congrats to you guys, but, how will this affect Ron Paul?

If he loses I'm moving to Hawaii. :p

RP4ME
10-24-2007, 12:23 PM
I was reading somethings, and noticed this.

http://www.hawaii-gov.net/

Hawaii broke away from the U.S. and became it's own Sovereign nation. Congrats to you guys, but, how will this affect Ron Paul?

If he loses I'm moving to Hawaii. :p

race you there

Perry
10-24-2007, 12:41 PM
I wish my state(Alaska) would break away. We would easily out due Saudi Arabia in total wealth.

CurtisLow
10-24-2007, 07:10 PM
I guess they forgot to tell the US gov to move all there military personal off the island?

Cali4RonPaul
10-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Eccentric are we not for posting thread articles on supposed obscure sources citing secession in modern times?

bunklocoempire
10-24-2007, 09:37 PM
The Kingdom/Nation of Hawaii was illegally overthrown by United States of America. This is an excellent example of "nation building". The real motive being the greed of the sugar etc. corporations along with the United States want for an outpost in the Pacific. Followed were the "plantation days" under "republicans" then, when the people were able to, they swung the government to the democrats. This has made for one of the biggest state governments around and a sad sellout of the Hawaiian culture by any politician elected. Yes even those politicians who "champion" Hawaiian rights, just a guise to control the Hawaiians Federally.

What I hope Hawaiians realize, is that if the Constitution and advice of our fore fathers had been followed, The Kingdom of Hawaii would have remained and the U.S. could have been allies with Hawaii instead of stealing it and all the resentment issues that go along with it, "blow back" here too. I wanted to reply to this topic because I see first hand what troubles "nation building" brings. Very sad to see the effects of not following our Constitution. Continueing this very day with a predominatly democrat state controlling a big bag of taxes and redistributing wealth. Sickening

specsaregood
10-24-2007, 09:43 PM
./