PDA

View Full Version : TX Democratic County Chairman Dan Ramos Says Gays ‘Are Like Termites’ Infiltrating Dems

YumYum
03-18-2011, 09:15 AM
: "Last week, Bexar County, TX, Democratic Party chairman Dan Ramos made local headlines when he lashed out at LGBT groups that were seeking to influence Democratic Party policies. He told the San Antonio Current that gay activists like the Stonewall Democrats were “like termites” that had invaded his party and that the group was like both the Tea Party and the Nazi party because “they’re 90 percent white, blue-eyed, and Anglo“:

In an interview with the Current today, Ramos blamed homosexuals in the party for both undermining his authority and for the poor election results in Bexar County in 2010. “They are all connected to the gay Democratic Party, the so-called Stonewall Democrats. Just like termites they managed to get some of their people in key positions,” he said. [...]

Ramos said he opposes homosexuality on religious grounds and doesn’t believe gay-friendly Democrats like Stonewall reflect the values of Bexar County voters. “I liken them to the Tea Party — the Tea Party and the fucking Nazi Party — because they’re 90 percent white, blue-eyed, and Anglo, and I don’t give a fuck who knows that. Just like the blacks … they’re American, but you can’t get your way just because you’re black.”

This morning, Ramos held a press conference where he refused to apologize for his comments. “I believe I’m dealing with the truth, sometimes the truth hurts. So be it,” he said. Local news station KSAT 12 filed a report from the press conference. Watch it:"

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/17/dan-ramos-gays-termites/

FrankRep
03-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Think Progress

:rolleyes:

squarepusher
03-18-2011, 09:22 AM
they also like to eat wood and hang out inside walls :/

scottditzen
03-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Ha ha...guy sounds like a real braniac.