PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

Agorism
03-18-2011, 06:03 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/18/charlie-sheen-police-raid-alleged-guns-drugs-5150-psychiatric-hold-house-los-angeles/

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%. Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes. It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

vita3
03-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Why hasn't he given $$$ to Architects & Engineers for 911truth? They are running another tv ad campaign in the NYC area.

If any Liberty-minded people want to donate $ here is the link http://buildingwhat.org/

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 08:03 AM
I've had this suspicion for the past couple weeks that all these Charlie Sheen antics have been leading up to something else. Time will tell but I think his show is going to be about 9/11 truth and it was all calculated from the get go. Did he want to be fired and released from his contract? It certainly seemed that way. Violent Torpedo of Truth tour. hmmmmmmmm

Is it just me or has anyone else been getting this vibe?

Alex Jones getting a fill in for his show. AJ spending time at Sheen's home. Hmmmmm Alex going on tour with Sheen? Hmmmmmm

Maybe just wishful thinking but my feeler's are up and working overtime. lol

jbrace
03-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Building 7 man... hahaha 9/11 does NOTHING for the liberty movement. GIVE IT UP PLEASE.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Building 7 man... hahaha 9/11 does NOTHING for the liberty movement. GIVE IT UP PLEASE.

9/11 Truth has done just about EVERYTHING to date for the liberty movement. Like it or not......it's why the liberty movement exists at all today.

sparky11
03-18-2011, 10:01 AM

Alex Jones getting a fill in for his show. AJ spending time at Sheen's home. Hmmmmm Alex going on tour with Sheen? Hmmmmmm

Yeah, my feeler's have been on alert too. But I think this whole thing is more the result of a cluster-(bleep) than that of intelligent design. Charlie, allegedly, has stopped drinking, but he is definitely not sober. He has rejected A.A. and is depending on his own ego and self will. Its a matter of time before he is drinking heavily again. A.J. is ignorant about the disease, like many, and is still hoping Charlie will be a big celebrity hero for the Truth movement.

The best thing Charlie can do now is give up glorifying himself, get honest, and concentrate on his own recovery. In this stage of his addiction Charlie is a liability. To A.J.'s credit, though, he turned lemons into lemonade and used the Sheen fiasco to get more media exposure for Truth and anti-NWO politics.

YumYum
03-18-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah, my feeler's have been on alert too. But I think this whole thing is more the result of a cluster-(bleep) than that of intelligent design. Charlie, allegedly, has stopped drinking, but he is definitely not sober. He has rejected A.A. and is depending on his own ego and self will. Its a matter of time before he is drinking heavily again. A.J. is ignorant about the disease, like many, and is still hoping Charlie will be a big celebrity hero for the Truth movement.

The best thing Charlie can do now is give up glorifying himself, get honest, and concentrate on his own recovery. In this stage of his addiction Charlie is a liability. To A.J.'s credit, though, he turned lemons into lemonade and used the Sheen fiasco to get more media exposure for Truth and anti-NWO politics.

Welcome to the board! I agree with you; I didn't like it when he slammed AA. AA has saved countless lives. To me, Charlie doesn't sound "high", but he sounds like he is "ate up" (permanent brain damage). I have met recovering addicts, especially those who were heavily into painkillers, who jumped around on their discussion, sometimes not making any sense, even when they were clean and sober. They can't stay on one topic for more than a few seconds. It may be entertaining to many people, but the sad truth is, this is the swan song of a dying man.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the board! I agree with you; I didn't like it when he slammed AA. AA has saved countless lives..

It's only countless because AA's success rate is so low it barely register's.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the board! I agree with you; I didn't like it when he slammed AA. AA has saved countless lives. To me, Charlie doesn't sound "high", but he sounds like he is "ate up" (permanent brain damage). I have met recovering addicts, especially those who were heavily into painkillers, who jumped around on their discussion, sometimes not making any sense, even when they were clean and sober. They can't stay on one topic for more than a few seconds. It may be entertaining to many people, but the sad truth is, this is the swan song of a dying man.

Oooops...I meant to reply to Sparky's post......anywho......

I'm not really buying the media's version of Charlie's "insanity". I'm beginning to believe it's been insanity by design to bring attention to himself. One doesn't get fired from a show one week and then go on tour 3 weeks later. It takes time to put a show together so it has to of been planned quite awhile ago. IMHO anyways.

Kludge
03-18-2011, 10:25 AM
9/11 Truth has done just about EVERYTHING to date for the liberty movement. Like it or not......it's why the liberty movement exists at all today.
wut

LibertyEagle
03-18-2011, 10:29 AM

Complete and utter bullshit.

YumYum
03-18-2011, 10:56 AM

That is not entirely true. The success rate of people who are court ordered to go to treatment is very low, but the success rate of people who voluntarily enter the AA program because they recognize that they are sick is very impressive. People do relapse; that is to be expected, but the majority who do pick themselves up and get back into the program, stay sober. AA has its faults, not because of the program, but because there will always be a few people in various groups who are manipulative and charismatic, and tend to control the meetings.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Complete and utter bullshit.

Completely and utterly "in denial". But that's okay with me as long as your on the same team.

amonasro
03-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Ha. Looks like the media's plan to destroy him backfired bigtime!!

Kludge
03-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Ron Paul was sitting on his couch vegetating until he saw Loose Change. That's when he decided to run for president and made the most substantial impact on politics in the US toward individual freedom in decades.

Alex Jones just came on, told everyone the Truth about 9/11 and now everybody says "man.... life would be so much better without government." Now Americans want to get out of the wars, decriminalize raw milk, and privatize the roads -- why? 9/11.

Aratus
03-18-2011, 11:07 AM
PatriotOne... it looks like CBS management sought to character slam before the firing.
i think you are correct in that both sides of this played it out almost scripted to the second
after having one beaut of a quarrel several months to perhaps a year and a half back. i feel that
charlie sheen seized on ALEX JONES as an ideal way to get under CBS's skin, or even as a
way to steal martin sheen's WEST WING thunder. to see that many idependent voters would
prefer him over sarah palin adds a further wrinkle into this. you would think it would be very
easy to do FOUR mindless sit-com episodes for 8 million dollars all told rather than going from
city to city via the good vibes from twitter and getting 7 million for one's efforts. he really did
slam CBs hard, i feel. mel gibson and tiger woods have more of a bounce in their step, they are
more at ease in public. indirectly... his angst about CBS and suits is pure hunter thompson...

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 11:09 AM
That is not entirely true. The success rate of people who are court ordered to go to treatment is very low, but the success rate of people who voluntarily enter the AA program because they recognize that they are sick is very impressive. People do relapse; that is to be expected, but the majority who do pick themselves up and get back into the program, stay sober. AA has its faults, not because of the program, but because there will always be a few people in various groups who are manipulative and charismatic, and tend to control the meetings.

If that is the case then it sounds more like the desire of the individual to stop drinking is a far more important factor than the program itself....which makes total sense to me anyways.

sparky11
03-18-2011, 11:11 AM

A few years ago I was fortunate enough to be able to serve as a caseworker for The Salvation Army Soc. Svcs. Every successful recovery from addiction I saw was because of A.A. Not once did I see recovery from quick-fixes, Prozac, etc. A.A. does NOT fail anyone that earnestly works the program.

Regardless, Patriot, I see your point. Things happened pretty fast. However, I believe Sheen has the resources and connections to make it happen. And are you sure you're not blowing things out of proportion? I mean, this is just another two-bit reality show. Its not a remake of Ben Hur.

Aratus
03-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Dr. Ron Paul has been the voice of honesty.

LE sees the broader picture. the 911 truthers

know there is something underneath this all.

i feel all 911 truthers sometimes say what a

professional vote getter candidate often can't.

ALEX JONES knows his OWN audiance totally!

Aratus
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
hearing that he's added boston to the tour...
at the thought of $20.oo a ticket, i toyed
with going. the tickets are $60.oo to $100.oo
and my impulse was fleeting and brief... i
know some of this is a sam kinison string of
thoughts on the brain. older dudes were camping
out for tickets up here. charlie has a peer group!

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Regardless, Patriot, I see your point. Things happened pretty fast. However, I believe Sheen has the resources and connections to make it happen. And are you sure you're not blowing things out of proportion? I mean, this is just another two-bit reality show. Its not a remake of Ben Hur.

Not sure what I am blowing out of porportion. I'm just voicing my sneaky suspiscion that Sheen is taking 9/11 truth on the road and am waiting to see if my intuition is correct...lol.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Sheen has not revealed the content of the show, other than to call it "the REAL story."

hmmmmmmmmmm....feelers are tingling again :p

crazyfacedjenkins
03-18-2011, 12:32 PM
I've had this suspicion for the past couple weeks that all these Charlie Sheen antics have been leading up to something else. Time will tell but I think his show is going to be about 9/11 truth and it was all calculated from the get go. Did he want to be fired and released from his contract? It certainly seemed that way. Violent Torpedo of Truth tour. hmmmmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5h67fKoD-8&feature=channel_video_title

anaconda
03-18-2011, 03:14 PM

I find it utterly admirable when people refuse to allow the corporate media and their peers dictate what is acceptable discourse. If we fell in line like good little sheep there would be no Ron Paul Revolution and Rand Paul would be in surgery at this moment.

I learned about Ron Paul from Alex Jones in 2007.

It saddens me when anyone tries to belittle another for asking serious and difficult questions.

Agorism
03-18-2011, 03:21 PM

Wasn't it Politico a while back that talked about the weird Libertarian coalition that has taken shape within the Paul movement of hardcore Libertarians mixed in with fringe conspiracy theorists?

LibertyEagle
03-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Completely and utterly "in denial". But that's okay with me as long as your on the same team.

P1, seriously, branch out and read something besides conspiracy websites.

If you did, you would know that there have been people fighting this crap for a very long time. Way before 9/11.

It's you making these ridiculous statements attributing all of Ron Paul's success to the 9/11 truther movement, that really is antagonistic and insulting. If that's your goal, then job well done.

Note: It's not yet determined whether we are on the same team or not.

anaconda
03-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Wasn't it Politico a while back that talked about the weird Libertarian coalition that has taken shape within the Paul movement of hardcore Libertarians mixed in with fringe conspiracy theorists?

And hasn't the media tried to portray Ron Paul as a wing nut racist fringe nut job?

mac_hine
03-18-2011, 04:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHIj9wzbYGQ

dannno
03-18-2011, 04:48 PM
AA mostly just changes people's addition to cigarettes which are deadly (because of the chemical fertilizers used to grow tobacco contain small amounts of radiation). I don't know how you can say that they have saved countless lives.

There is nothing more sad and yet hilarious than to watch a bunch of people sitting in a circle talking about how they got over their addiction while all sucking down cigarettes like there is no tomorrow.

I have no problem with support groups or people who want to stop drinking or doing drugs, but AA has a ridiculous structure and they teach people dumb shit.. for example, they teach you that you have a disease and you can't manage your addiction problem on your own and must turn to a higher power. I don't have a problem with turning to a higher power, but to teach people that they can't do something on their own doesn't seem like the greatest idea.

LibertyEagle
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
I have no problem with support groups or people who want to stop drinking or doing drugs, but AA has a ridiculous structure and they teach people dumb shit.. for example, they teach you that you have a disease and you can't manage your addiction problem on your own and must turn to a higher power.

Well, Danno, it may be ridiculous to you, but I can't imagine how it would be harmful to cause people to turn to Christ and His word. Note that I did not say church.

I'll stop here, because I don't want to totally derail this thread, but I cannot let your statement go by without saying something.

EndDaFed
03-18-2011, 04:59 PM
I have no problem with support groups or people who want to stop drinking or doing drugs, but AA has a ridiculous structure and they teach people dumb shit.. for example, they teach you that you have a disease and you can't manage your addiction problem on your own and must turn to a higher power. I don't have a problem with turning to a higher power, but to teach people that they can't do something on their own doesn't seem like the greatest idea.

Some people can't give up addictive things. We are not all wired the same. In some cases it would be akin to telling a schizophrenic to just snap out of it.

dannno
03-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Some people can't give up addictive things. We are not all wired the same. In some cases it would be akin to telling a schizophrenic to just snap out of it.

Again, I have no problem with support groups, I understand that some people have a hard time giving up addictive things..but just because some people can't give up addictive things, does that mean we should get them addicted to something that will kill them?

Also it doesn't make sense to say that it is impossible for people to give up addictive things, so they must trick their mind into giving them up by lying to themselves. I guess I would rather be honest with myself than lie to myself for the sake of convenience. b

YumYum
03-18-2011, 05:21 PM
AA mostly just changes people's addition to cigarettes which are deadly (because of the chemical fertilizers used to grow tobacco contain small amounts of radiation). I don't know how you can say that they have saved countless lives.

There is nothing more sad and yet hilarious than to watch a bunch of people sitting in a circle talking about how they got over their addiction while all sucking down cigarettes like there is no tomorrow.

I agree with you about the cigarettes, but you must remember, these are people whose lives are unmanageable because of alcohol; not cigarettes. Have you ever met a person who was so severe an alcoholic that when he vomited his blood he saved it, to drink later because it had alcohol in it and he was broke? I have; in fact I have met a couple of people in recovery who did this. People think that only drug addicts prostitute their bodies for their addiction. This is not true; alcoholics do too. I have stories that the average person could not handle; Hollywood couldn't write the scripts. Yet, these same people are now pillars in their community, and some of them are Ron Paul supporters. I am not disagreeing with you that there are things about AA that seem like bullshit, but that is because you and I are not alcoholics. It works for them, and that is what is important. Alcoholics have discovered that if they keep going back to AA, it works. The reason Charlie Sheen hates AA is because he is not ready to get clean and sober.

dannno
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, Danno, it may be ridiculous to you, but I can't imagine how it would be harmful to cause people to turn to Christ and His word. Note that I did not say church.

I'll stop here, because I don't want to totally derail this thread, but I cannot let your statement go by without saying something.

Well AA doesn't say "turn to Jesus", they say turn to a higher power, so according to them you can turn to Satan or whoever else you can imagine to quit drinking.

I'm not going to argue with you on your point, if somebody wants to give up alcohol and become Christian, that's fine, but ultimately that person is still making the decision not to drink by changing their lifestyle. The way AA does it, they make you think that you need to be completely dependent upon them or your higher power to do something that you yourself have the power to do.

YumYum
03-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Well AA doesn't say "turn to Jesus", they say turn to a higher power, so according to them you can turn to Satan or whoever else you can imagine to quit drinking.

I'm not going to argue with you on your point, if somebody wants to give up alcohol and become Christian, that's fine, but ultimately that person is still making the decision not to drink by changing their lifestyle. The way AA does it, they make you think that you need to be completely dependent upon them or your higher power to do something that you yourself have the power to do.

dannno...do you know what you are saying? Have you ever been to an AA meeting? These are people who were dying. Have you ever seen somebody die from alcoholism? I have. It is a horrible, painful way to die. These are people who have hit rock bottom and they suffer a suffering you cannot imagine. They are considered hopeless by society. They have lost everything; families, homes, cars and worst of all there self worth. They will use any excuse to drink again because they are "victims" and they are so absorbed in themselves that they have no Higher Power outside of themselves. Alcoholics are the most self-absorbed megalomaniacs on the planet, but when they get into recovery they are incredible human beings. AA gave them that chance.

dannno
03-18-2011, 05:34 PM
I agree with you about the cigarettes, but you must remember, these are people whose lives are unmanageable because of alcohol; not cigarettes. Have you ever met a person who was so severe an alcoholic that when he vomited his blood he saved it, to drink later because it had alcohol in it and he was broke? I have; in fact I have met a couple of people in recovery who did this. People think that only drug addicts prostitute their bodies for their addiction. This is not true; alcoholics do too. I have stories that the average person could not handle; Hollywood couldn't write the scripts. Yet, these same people are now pillars in their community, and some of them are Ron Paul supporters. I am not disagreeing with you that there are things about AA that seem like bullshit, but that is because you and I are not alcoholics. It works for them, and that is what is important. Alcoholics have discovered that if they keep going back to AA, it works. The reason Charlie Sheen hates AA is because he is not ready to get clean and sober.

Could it be that the reason why AA helps some people is because they made the decision to go there in the first place, and have nothing to do with the program itself? The day that person goes to a meeting, they are making a decision to change their life. That seems way more important than the 12 steps, although I will admit the support group can also be very helpful, I'm really complaining about the structure of AA itself and what it specifically teaches.

And ya, I know how bad alcoholism can be, and I know it can be deadly. Some people have to get up in the morning and immediately start drinking, and will often go through an entire bottle of alcohol throughout the day. These people can't stop drinking without the drug dilaudid, or else they have to ease themselves off alcohol slowly, otherwise they will literally die. Alcohol can be really fun when done in moderation or even in excess on occasion (in fact I tied on quite the knot last night as it was St. Patty's Day), but it can also be a nightmare for those who make drinking heavily day in and day out their whole lifestyle.

Cannabis has been used for thousands of years very successfully to treat alcoholism. The best part is cannabis is not addictive, so people can use it to get over their addiction and then quit if they choose. My point is there are a lot of safer alternatives to quitting alcohol than taking up a cigarette smoking habit, I really think that is one of the big flaws of AA that they seem to encourage trading one deadly addiction for another, especially cigarettes which are ridiculously addictive.

dannno
03-18-2011, 05:41 PM
dannno...do you know what you are saying? Have you ever been to an AA meeting? These are people who were dying. Have you ever seen somebody die from alcoholism? I have. It is a horrible, painful way to die. These are people who have hit rock bottom and they suffer a suffering you cannot imagine. They are considered hopeless by society. They have lost everything; families, homes, cars and worst of all there self worth. They will use any excuse to drink again because they are "victims" and they are so absorbed in themselves that they have no Higher Power outside of themselves. Alcoholics are the most self-absorbed megalomaniacs on the planet, but when they get into recovery they are incredible human beings. AA gave them that chance.

Ya I know people who have gone through AA in real life and I have argued with people on the internet at length on the subject. And again, I don't have a problem with support groups for alcoholism, but I would never lie to an alcoholic and tell them they can't get over their addiction themselves.. My whole point is that even if they go to AA and it works, they are still getting over it themselves, they are just being dishonest with themselves about how they got over it. I don't think dishonestly is the most effective way to really improve their lives. I like the part about former alcoholics coming in and telling people about how their life turned around when they ended their dependency on alcohol. I don't mind them saying that a support group is going to be integral in helping THEM get over THEIR addiction, I just don't like the whole idea of AA saying that they themselves have to turn everything over to the program.

dannno
03-18-2011, 05:44 PM
YumYum, have you seen the South Park episode about AA? I think they really hit it out of the park. I honestly don't believe that 'alcoholics' can't drink in moderation and they must quit drinking completely. I don't think that quitting drinking completely is entirely necessary for alcoholics. In fact I think they would be doing wonders for their self control if they made a commitment to only drink in moderation and it would make them a better person in the long-run.

YumYum
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM
YumYum, have you seen the South Park episode about AA? I think they really hit it out of the park. I honestly don't believe that 'alcoholics' can't drink in moderation and they must quit drinking completely. I don't think that quitting drinking completely is entirely necessary for alcoholics. In fact I think they would be doing wonders for their self control if they made a commitment to only drink in moderation and it would make them a better person in the long-run.

No, I haven't seen the episode of South Park. I think you are confusing what is known as a "problem drinker" with an "alcoholic". A problem drinker loves to drink, and loves the buzz. They drink all the time and they do all the bullshit that an alcoholic does, like drinking at work, drinking while driving. But they also have the ability to quit cold turkey if need be, and they also don't have "blackouts". For some reason, only alcoholics have blackouts. Very seldom can a true alcoholic quit forever without help. It does happen, but without a program to teach them how to live differently, they live a life that is known as a "dry drunk". It is know as "white knuckling it". You can be sober, but you can still be miserable and suffer as a sober alcoholic because without help you cannot change your personality and your behavior. What AA teaches people is how to live, not so much how not to drink. The drunk does that when he/she enters AA and "surrenders". Once they surrender they accept that they are an alcoholic and that their lives are unmanageable. A true alcoholic can never go back to drinking in moderation. Just ask the recovering drunks on this forum. But, a problem drinker can. If a person thinks that they have a problem with drinking they need to go to AA. If they are only a problem drinker, they will find out right away. Alcoholics are a unique group of people.

Agorism
03-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Sheen claims that AA has a 5% success rate. True?

Theocrat
03-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Charlie Sheen is a loon.

anaconda
03-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Charlie Sheen is a loon.

Some people say the same thing about Ron Paul. I dig Charlie Sheen.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 06:15 PM
It's you making these ridiculous statements attributing all of Ron Paul's success to the 9/11 truther movement, that really is antagonistic and insulting. If that's your goal, then job well done.

Note: It's not yet determined whether we are on the same team or not.

Hypocrite. You had no problem with the statement I was replying to did ya?

And if it wasn't for the truth movement you pre-RP supporters would be nothing but a whisper in the wind like before. I'm not trying to take anything away from you..it's just a plain fact LE. You guys were ahead of the curve but 9/11 truthers made RP a household name and spearheaded almost every important event during the 08 run. I expect since the movement has grown so much outside of the original RP supporters and truth movement that it won't be that way this time...but that's a good thing.

PatriotOne
03-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Some people say the same thing about Ron Paul.

And some say Theocrat is a loon :p

specsaregood
04-04-2011, 07:18 AM
I've had this suspicion for the past couple weeks that all these Charlie Sheen antics have been leading up to something else.
Violent Torpedo of Truth tour. hmmmmmmmm

It takes time to put a show together so it has to of been planned quite awhile ago. IMHO anyways.

I'm just voicing my sneaky suspiscion that Sheen is taking 9/11 truth on the road and am waiting to see if my intuition is correct...lol.

hmmmmmmmmmm....feelers are tingling again :p

Well it seems your intuition was off by a mile. He's just putting out a rushed, unentertaining show and collecting the cash.

Surprised nobody posted how hard his first stop bombed. He was actually booed off stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExeeuJTaJI

vita3
04-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Apparently Sheen did much better in Chicago. We'll see how it goes.

His two ladies hold up signs, one says WAR the other LOCK

I hope he brings up valid questions, on who was really behind 911

Aratus
04-04-2011, 09:00 AM
he had gotten booed

we await boston's gig

acptulsa
04-04-2011, 09:16 AM
And hasn't the media tried to portray Ron Paul as a wing nut racist fringe nut job?

If only Sheen could have been bothered to take up the cause before he was put in the same category.

TIMB0B
04-04-2011, 10:05 AM

I think the truthers hurt Ron Paul's chances in 2008. Nevermind if they're right or not. The general voting bloc are simply not truthers.

acptulsa
04-04-2011, 10:08 AM
I think the truthers hurt Ron Paul's chances in 2008. Nevermind if they're right or not. The general voting bloc are simply not truthers.

It isn't wise of us to assume that this is 2007/2008. We need to give ourselves some credit for accomplishing a few things.

If we have done the hard work to turn a problem into an advantage, then we certainly deserve to use that advantage.

That said, I hope we'll plow a little less fresh ground this time.

ninepointfive
04-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Wow... supposed libertarians defending AA, I never thought I'd see the day.

By the way, alcoholism is NOT a disease.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tPNgHrIkgo

BlackTerrel
04-04-2011, 08:36 PM
What is wrong with AA?

It works for some people. Doesn't for others.

steve005
04-04-2011, 09:59 PM

I completely agree. I'm also thinking this could be part of a controlled opposition to create a controlled revolution on a national level, if not on a global level via the venus project or the likes

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Apparently Sheen did much better in Chicago. We'll see how it goes.

His two ladies hold up signs, one says WAR the other LOCK

I hope he brings up valid questions, on who was really behind 911

Detroit - booed off stage lotta people walking out and demanding a refund
Chicago - booed but not as bad
Think he was supposed to be in NYC tonight - haven't heard anything.

DamianTV
04-05-2011, 01:40 AM
I could give Two and a Half Squirts of Piss what Charlie Sheen does.

BlackTerrel
04-05-2011, 08:25 PM
I could give Two and a Half Squirts of Piss what Charlie Sheen does.

He's addicted to drugs, abuses women, and generally seems like a kind of worthless human being. But he says the government did 9/11 so we're supposed to like him.

South Park Fan
04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Glad to see Charlie is still making a living despite the will of the therapeutic state and media.